Sup Forums META GENERAL - /pmg/

Evening brothers. What do you see wrong with the board as it stands now?

Each board is entitled to at least ONE meta thread.

Flag is purposeful. What's this nonsense

pretty sure shills make those threads

they try really hard to get their own handcrafted trends followed on here by spamming threads in hopes it will take off

It's difficult to tell if they're gaining anons' attention or literally all just posting in the same thread hoping for views

Mods refuse to ban these whores advertising their channels on Sup Forums

>What do you see wrong with the board as it stands now?
The overwhelming laziness of the mods and janitors that allows obviously non-political threads to stay up.
>nofap should be in /adv
>racemixing should be on /soc unless it's discussing political ramifications in the OP
>Is _______ /ourguy or redpilled or right? These threads violate a rule and yet are the most common.
>___________is white, right? See above.
>anything involving manlets, this is /soc and /adv tier material
>circumcision threads belong in /bant or /adv unless it's discussing political ramifications in the OP
>What did ________ mean by this? Again, a fucking rule violation.
This is just what I see in the catalogue right now.

I agree. old Sup Forums was not nearly this thirsty

just filter the whores and keep on going

That's because it isn't always the YouTuber. Very often it is anti shilling from antifa and mgtow types who don't realize they are just giving them more attention.

>Well Sup Forums?
>BTFO
>What's [location] like?

< And another fucking Rage thread

I've been pretty bothered that people aren't sageing the "cryptofascist" guy. Such an obvious slide.

Anyways, this whole e-celeb trend is a fairly valid discussion to focus on and possibly even praise, because these people exist on normie sites like YouTube/twitter, so it's really one of the only ways we can infect normie safespaces with redpills. In this regard, grills are far more powerful weapons for us to have, because the left's retarded tendency to dismiss anyone unless they have enough oppression points prevents any of our white males from getting their message across.

If we actually want to improve the quality of Sup Forums then we need to ban phone posters.

Bots reply to the threads and bump them even if everyone sages it is no help.

Who do you think the mods are? The janitor is a free position which anyone can apply for and who has the most interest in applying? That and the board ever increasing popularity has turned it to shit.

Literally shitposters

And how many fucking threads do you suggest we congest our board with?

It would be if we started using our daily megasages.

Can you please tell me what any of these people do that is important? What influence, what gravitas do they wield in the real world that makes their opinions more worthwhile than anyone else's?

Please explain why what they have to say should matter to me at all.

That's a valid concern. Maybe it's time for an E-Celeb General of some sort? It'll probably be a shitfest, but there's only one way to find out.

only Americans are awake so content is shit right now
i waked up like 10 minuets ago

this occurs to make sure threads dont stay up for too long, to make threads archive

This user hit is pretty well. They don't fucking matter, to people. They matter a whole bunch to sheeple. They're excellent redpilling tools for kids, but we don't need 14 fucking threads about them.

There should be an E-Celeb general. But some user tried a week or two ago. No idea (((what))) could've happened. What happens is in a General on the subject, they Mod it as nonpolitical. But then they let that shit invest the catalog

Well atm there are 2 threads on page 1 about micropenises. Yet actual interesting threads get deleted before my eyes everyday. So theres that

WHY THE FUCK DID THEY MAKE /BANT/

Time to fire up the ovens.

>but we don't need 14 fucking threads about them.
if you were an e celeb wouldnt you want your channel posted around often?

people are paid to post BS threads all day as click bait and also so that potentially interesting 'dangerous' threads archive quick

Perhaps we should pay these e-celebs a visit, and request that they stop.

i no longer click shillthreads at all

its not just ecelebs, its every shite thread, overwhelming chance you know this and are a part of it, sup

Can we just have one pinned e-celeb thread?

try it, depends if they pay to have their own threads kept up untouched