What does "racist" mean?

What does "racist" mean?

You think a race is superior or inferior to other races.

That's the definition.

What does "superior" or "inferior" mean?

Straya shuts it down.

Do you think Asians are superior to Negroes in a specific way?

Do you think Negroes have superior penis size?

Racism relies on egalitarianism where differences in race don't exist.

>I ride the big fuckers

In the modern world it means "I can't argue against you logically so I'll just label you as this to discount whatever you said"

Is it wise to believe all races are the same and have no differences?

Anything. Black people are more prone to strokes, white people to heart attacks. If you believe this medical fact, you're a racist m

It's a buzzword, the equivalent of calling someone Hiter or Satan. As said.

Pink motherfucker

Bullshit

HE STOLE MY GIRL, MAN

*puts on Air Jordans*
*runs across thread real fast*

white. only white people can be racist. it literally means white.

guy called me racist the other day bc i said this thicc black honey would be just my type if she was white.

This is disgusting. Kill yourself.

guy called me racist the other day because i said i would be his friend if he was white.

its a made up word that doesn't mean anything in real life.

chicken fucker

It means you're evil and must be punished.

It means you have a banned opinion.

>tfw bean
>tfw Gonzo is everything I aspire to be

I don't care what any of you think, I want to be an beaner attorney on drugs with a revolver tear assing across the American Southwest

Rasicm is the belief that any race is superior or inferior to another race. You may have heard niggers incorrectly use it to refer to something that is offensive to their race. So now there exists another defition: anything that derogatory or inflammatory to a race. When you hear "das raycis" what they're trying to say, albeit very poorly, is that you're being offensive to their race, and that they are taking offense to what you're doing/saying.

it means you hurt somebody's feelings. shame on you, user

It is the thought that races can be superior or inferior to other based mainly on non-scientific ideals. Racism is not thinking that a CULTURE is better or worse than other cultures, nor is it simply saying a socially unacceptable word/phrase, it is specifically and only for the idea that one race/ethnicity is better or worse than the other.

The modern definition change is mainly because people can use it as a political buzzword to silence any opposition. Look at how often the term "Racist" is used in SA politics.

It also means that you judge/perceive a person based on race

>white people to heart attacks.

In compared to Blacks? Lol no, Whites are less likely than blacks to have Cardiovascular Disease: that includes both CVA/Strokes and Heart Attacks/AMIs.

Whites do have risk factors for other things, such as Skin Cancer and CRC.

I want to visit that Vegas, or the one depicted in New Vegas, not the one that currently exists