Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King's_Daughters
youtube.com/watch?v=WVC677-YmfM
youtu.be/3G84iG3Ny3o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Je_me_souviens
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qMvehlR8wio
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't give a shit what number it is faggot

150 years of cuckoldry way to go hooray!

lel TFW Canada only became an independent country in 1982 and even then not fully

July 1, 1867 is the day a few British colonies in North America decided to join together

happy birthday guys

Dear Canada

FUCK YALL
-USA

USA USA USA

Fuck the Chinese

Hmm no sweety, your country is 482 years old. We created it.

Shadow ban all leafs and Aussies when?

You sent over a bunch of whores and degenerates who to this day remain the parasites known as Quebec. This was after you got BTFO by the brits, and then eternally cucked by Anglos.

upboat

>true, patriot love, in ALL THY SONS COMMAND

They still speak (probably very ugly) French in some Towns near my home on the east Coast.

But you guys abandoned them and pulled out of the American project so You aren't much of a factor.

I honestly don't even think the Francophones feel much connection to France beyond language. They wanted nothing to do with helping to liberate you during the war. They saw the whole thing as a British exercise.

the band did a nice song about the acadians, give it a listen friend

150 years of BTFO'ing the natives at least

And Napoleon sold most of it to us.

Actually the Louisiane we sold you didn't exactly look like that and it was underpopulated. Think of it as the territorial claims on Antartica.

Going to be a good day for us desu.

Nice one cuck boy, It's leaf day today

Who gives a shit, my ancestors were here for over twice that amount of time. Confederation in 1867 is just the least controversial date to celebrate, compared to the Act of Union in 1840 or the repatriation of the constitution in 1982, which is why the federal government pushes it so much

ONLY 2?

Does that include hard labour?

And "non-descriptive" flag day next year. Or soon.

Something's hard.

>whores and degenerates

Sadly I can't even say that you're at the level of getting your information from wikipedia since even wikipedia knows better than this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King's_Daughters

>The idea that the filles du roi were prostitutes has been an insidious rumour ever since the inception of the program in the 17th century. It seems to have arisen from a couple of misconceptions, both contemporary and modern, about immigration to French colonies in the New World.

Merci François

>150
Canada became a Nation in the 1980s, when it gained the ability to write its own laws.

Stop culturally appropriating our shit, you bland cunts

You know, I'm pretty glad that we have an ocean between us and refugees from the middle east, and a super power between us and the barbarous Latin Americas. Shit may be fucked, but its still bretty comfy desu.

Canada is a country, not a nation

Yet we're still here, speaking that ugly French and fighting for our culture

>in 150 years Canada has gone from one of the finest jewels in the crown of the Emperor, to a country where calling you son "he" will get you jail time

RIP Canada

ripperoni in pepperoni

That was literally your fault for making it so easy to set up such sweeping legislature in so little time.

Happy Canada day guys... How about that record hit our sniper did.

We allowed our former colonies the rights that we give ourselves. Perhaps it was a mistake, but it was their choice to walk this path, and better they walk it alone than drag the remnants of the Empire down with them

Could be worse. We could have been the UK.

I'm glad that the empire is gone and isn't coming back. At this rate, even Scotland will be independent again

>implying the UK is in any better of a state

Happy Canada Day Eh!

youtube.com/watch?v=WVC677-YmfM

Hey mods let's make Canada Day stickies.

>UK is still the capital of world finance is roughly 90% white
>Canada's only products are guilt and Chinese investment bankers
>French faggot still mad hundreds of years later
Just integrate already, you aren't doing yourself any favors being so resistant
We don't have jail time for misgendering

youtu.be/3G84iG3Ny3o

It's time to colonize

Of course I remember, see

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Je_me_souviens

>The motto, translated literally into English, means "I remember." It may be paraphrased as conveying the meaning "We do not forget, and will never forget, our ancient lineage, traditions and memories of all the past".

So basically you're clinging to a colony that died over 200 years ago because you're bitter? Are you Nicola Sturgeon?

The colony got taken over, but the people survive

>t. Adam Smith

You get jail time for internet insults.

>white bois land in Canada
>fuck the ever loving shit out of the Natives, set up Residential schools to put the fear of God and the dick of priests into their children
>the ones least impacted by this was the Inuit, because it was too fucking cold to oppress people up there

welp, if the migrant shit ever gets too bad I could always go inna'gloo

Yeah, until they turn their sons into daughters, and import a ton of savages to murder them.

>Adam Smith

Sorry, I'm a Papist

No, that's an English thing

We actually don't, the few cases that made it to court were thrown out. The orwellian police state likes to make a lot of noise but rarely even investigates wrongthink

>being a papist when the pope is a heretic that surrenders to heathens

kys

this country is shit
fuck canada

Hope you have a good future, Anglo-Canadians. Franco-Canadians, well, try and figure it out, eh?

>We allowed our former colonies the rights that we give ourselves.

But... England is a land where the citizen have barely any rights, is that supposed to be a good or bad thing? You need to be 18+ year old to buy fucking silverware, this is like a rank above being a godamn serf in term of rights. That mean that your own government do not believe the average citizen (AKA you) cannot be trusted with mundane silverware, who would even want of a law system that allow such absurdities to be passed?

Wtf

Happy Chinada

>the Anglican Church
>originally created so the British aristocracy could steal the property of the Catholic church
>now it's run by a fag and has replaced all the Christianity, God and Jesus stuff with modern progressivism

>150 years old
>War of 1812 was 205 years ago
Stop fucking claiming you burnt down the white house, it was Britain.

jesus fucking christ

I'm not defending the tattered remains of my freedom, but you can't deny Canada is even worse

>Worshiping a kike on a stick at all

> canada
who?

Papists and non-Christians need to leave.

But what about Russia? Aren't you afraid of the rouskie scourge?

Capitol of world finance!!

You BRAGGING about that?

A small quarter in London where kleptocrats come to launder their money.

Awesome!

Read the filename

It's an average American family.

>kike on a stick

Do you need us to invade you again to reimpose Christian authority like William the Conqueror did?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qMvehlR8wio

Unfortunately the ocean isn't stopping the Chinese from coming over.
I'm actually quite leftist on the Sup Forums-adjusted political scale, but I think most born-in-China immigrants are literal subhumans.

Also you can tell me you're free when you can own a semi-automatic rifle again

>The entire world is dependent on Britain to keep running smoothly
>This is somehow a bad thing
What does Canada actually produce? I know you export minivans to America, but is that it?
>Getting mad that others won't follow leaders that openly decry the practices of the church they head
Are you okay? Have you been hit in the head?

What's so happy about it?

I actually already can, only in .22 though. Gun rights should be repealed buy please don't repeat falsehoods

Well. I've met a few Brits here, and not many were very eager to get home.

If you are a metropolitan type, we will never have a London, but overall people are much happier and healthier here.

*Gun control laws rather

>things are bad
>well guess I better just criticise things without taking any action myself

>He think the natives needed any help repressing themselves

Natives being nice folks is a meme, the averages are utter cunts who care little of others and won't lift a finger to improve the overall situation of their community, instead preferring to use all their welfare on fast food in some nearby white folks village, with the cigs and alchohol being provided tax free on the reserve so why search elsewhere for these?

They have only themselves to blame, because at this point they are the only ones that allow themselves to be such a pathetic bunch of folks.

I remember when we dropped out of the Paris Accord, and every single nigger on Sup Forums was against us for it... Except for Canadians. They regularly defended us, when no one else would.
You guys are alright in my book. Merry 150.

>only in .22 though

Lol, in Canada you don't even need a license to own a BB gun

We produce food mostly. Lots of it.

It's a reminder that you are where you are for a reason, whether that means supporting or criticising the State, lad.

Happy leaf day

Toronto here. Plz send nukes.

Thank you and sorry!

>Well. I've met a few Brits here, and not many were very eager to get home.
I don't doubt it, especially if they were Londoners. London is the capital of evil, it's a terrible place and no one should be forced to live there.
>Worshiping a kike on a stick via a heretic pope
>LEL U DUN DO ANYTHIN
Seriously, are you okay? I'm worried for your mental health.
You don't need a license for a BB gun here either? Seriously mate, are you ill? You seem to know nothing of my country beyond we were your masters

*Tips Fedora*

Stop the self hatred Zhang.

North York here fampai, I know how you feel

Canada will dominate the globe.

That's hilarious. I bet it's fake as fuck, but still hilarious.

Good job being a personal example of Britain's decline

Lots of room.
No Trump.
Donairs aplenty.
Not tied to a shit job for healthcare.

Wouldn't have it any other way.

they just want to celebrate in July before US does it on July 4th. They have their Thanksgiving in October as well lol, bunch of cucks.

canada was a mistake