This is a message to all men in fighting age. Do not dwell on it unnecessarily long...

This is a message to all men in fighting age. Do not dwell on it unnecessarily long. There is nothing you can do about it anyway. Save for prepare yourself as best you can.

Simply store this your brain, somewhere near the front, and keep it there.

An age of ultraviolence is coming. I do not know when, but I do know that most of you will live to see it.

There is rapidly approaching a time when in every White Western city, corpses will be stacked in the streets as high as men can stack them.

And you are either going to be stacking or getting stacked.

On August 21st, 2017, the Black Sun will cross this country. That will mark the turning point.

We are going to enter a world which is like nothing you can even begin to imagine right now.

There will be leaders. You need to be prepared to recognize them for who they are, and you need to be prepared to do whatever they tell you to do, exactly as they tell you to do it.

You are going to be required to do things that you cannot possibly imagine yourself doing right now. And if you do not do these things, you will die.

Your body, mind and soul cannot possibly be fully prepared for any of this. But you need to do your best. All that you can do. To be ready.

Hail Victory.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4654084/Russia-set-launch-brightest-star-night-sky.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i got shit to do that day tho

>On August 21st, 2017, the Black Sun will cross this country. That will mark the turning point.
What did user mean by this?

>foreboding but intriguing vagueness
Questions: 1) Which western country? Canada? And why "world"? What about Russia, China, Serbia, or any other eastern country?
2) You say you do not know when, except you provide a date when a solar eclipse will occur. What advantage would a solar eclipse bring outside of darkening a specific area?
3) Sources for your information. What lead you to this conclusion? What authority are you speaking from?
4) The closing line, "Hail Victory." Which part of the political spectrum will be instigating this? And how about the rural areas nowhere near cities? Why are they motivated to do this?

>"Do not dwell on it unnecessarily long. There is nothing you can do about it." I smell me some b8. Or an interesting shitpost. Cool UN flag m8. 8/8

> I do not know when
> August 21st, 2017

>UN

nah

Eclipse, u dingus

Reads like bad fiction OP. You need to work on it and try again later if you want anyone to fall for it.

>United Nations flag

into the fucking trash

Oh shit! This is my favorite episode of The Twilight Zone!

>turning point is equal to something in full force
That's just when it would begin

>There will be leaders. You need to be prepared to recognize them for who they are, and you need to be prepared to do whatever they tell you to do, exactly as they tell you to do it.

Stopped there.

Into the trash it goes

DAK DAK DAK

yeah, no. that's not going to happen. you're retarded and probably mentally ill for thinking this.

is this a roleplaying board? should I get my dice?

Also on this day, the corpses will be turned into Soylent Green for our ultra liberal vegetarian pseudo nazi environmentalist LGBT world order

Speak for yourself, continental. We'll be fine over here and when it's done, we'll help pick up the pieces. Again. Also, pic related.

Yeah everyone knows there's gonna be an eclipse that day? Jesus fuck I'm getting tired of these prediction threads. There's eclipses all over the world all the time fuck off. There might be a civil war or what the duck ever in a few years or maybe even tomorrow there is no telling. I can assure you however though that a god damn normal ass eclipse isn't some sign for shit other than op being a fag

>black sun

So..an eclipse?

nice pasta from a week ago

yo cool story and everything i just have one thing to say

fuck DRUMpf and FUCK wypipo

>copy pasta
copy pasta
>copy pasta
copy pasta
>copy pasta
copy pasta
>copy pasta
copy pasta
>copy pasta
copy pasta

The day Sup Forumsaks all go out, look at the sky and say "so it begins"

the arrival of planet Nibiru

emoji-queen makes me so fucking hard

1. the eclipse is just an eclipse
2. as society continues to degenerate it will eventually pass a critical threshold and shit will get REALLY REALLY BAD. Obviously, but it won't happen over night and it will be obvious as things build and build - it always is.
3. OP is a faggot
4. SIEG HEIL

Oy vey, it's anuddah Shoah!!

It's copypasta from Dailystormer.

Sorry senpai, I cant LARP on the 21st, thats when the fall semester begins

Pretty sure I've already read this pasta.

agreed but I think the threshold will be reached more suddenly than gradually; as in, the gradual degeneration will continue as it is, but an event like an economic collapse caused by the next recession will spur on the real crisis. There's really no reason to assume that the current climate of relative world peace and tranquility will continue indefinitely, given that all resources and land are finite but our entire economic systems are built on the assumption of infinite growth.

bu-but what did the fagop mean by this?

Annudah shemitah aka yet another failed Sup Forums happening prediction.
Sup Forums is never wrong at detecting jews but always wrong at predicting specific happenings

Im ready

Probably Shemitah ends

>You are going to be required to do things that you cannot possibly imagine yourself doing right now

I think compulsory public sex orgies are far more likely in Britain.

Posting in a LARP thread

Russia is launching a spooky as fuck satellite in two weeks. Are they trying to hide something in the sky?

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4654084/Russia-set-launch-brightest-star-night-sky.html

You're talking like I give a fuck. I'd nuke this whole planet tomorrow if I had the chance.

Fucking copypasta repost

Chris Cornell is gonna make a comeback tour fucking calling it.

>13rd
jesus fucking christ

well its easier to observe the past and present than it is to predict the future

paid doomsday shill.

The ultraviolence is going to be happening just like Hillary is going to win the election and just like Drumpfhptfh is BTFO

*sips sweetie tea*

It means OP has been playing too much Dark Souls 3. He thinks real life has hit the progression point where the eclipse hits to signal that we're about to fight against "the final boss."

Remember OP is always a faggot. Always.

Fpbp