Maek movie about WWII

>maek movie about WWII
>all cast is cis-white-male actor
>getting slammed with racism in twitter

New Christopher Nolan WWII Movie ‘Dunkirk’ Portrays White People as White, Runs Afoul of Diversity Police

heatst.com/culture-wars/dunkirk-so-white-new-christopher-nolan-wwii-blockbuster-falls-foul-of-social-media-diversity-police/

AYO WE WUZ BRITISH N SHEET

>slammed with racism in twitter
Oh noooo

wtf i love chris nolan now

and which one of you did this?

>(((Eisenberg)))
Every time

>A few retards on the internet act retarded
>This is now considered news worthy
This truly is the meme timeline

Probably a /r/the_donald tard since they're so obsessed with their "DEMOCRAPS ARE TEH REEL RAYCISTS" shit

Nowadays, every movie is supposed to have a black, mexican, muslim, arab, transgender, indian, genderfliud, ftm, mtf, etc in it.
If not, then you are a xenophobe, transphobe, kkk, racist, sexist, etc, etc

>b-but user the whole twitter gone retarded

How dare that article assume the race of all of these actors. There seems to be quite a few trans-nignogs in it.

>holywood
>get called out misogynist

what?

Shocking

Those are British men, where are Ahmed and Muhammed? This movie to blatantly racist

Quota lol..... Hollywood is following our Ambedkar alot lmao

>Portrays white people as white
???

History is racist. We must shield our minds from it.

But we wuz Brits and shieet I'm telling ya homie. We wuz flying' Spitfire's and popping these Nazi fools.

We wuz also defending white bois in France. Me and my homie Jammal popped like 100 krauts in drive by with Glock. #woke

>portray white people as white
And you faggots call us low iq.

History be all raycisssst and sheeeeiit.

>"And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed -if all records told the same tale — then the lie passed into history and became truth. 'Who controls the past,' ran the Party slogan, 'controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.'"

You mean Morgan Freeman doesn't play Winston Churchill in this movie? Nolan you fucking shitlord.

That one faggot cuck bitching about Dunkirk's white folk and shilling for Black Panther, whit it's all black cast. I swear to God...

kikes have been cherry picking tweets for years

abe chup kar londe, pura desh ambedkar ka lund choosta hai

>Hollywood will never run out of movies of white guys doing stuff in ww2

We have been saying this for years

Will this movie portray Hitler's altruism accurately? Only the nose knows.