What should I do if I get cancer?

I'm worried about a lot of things. I don't smoke, I try to avoid carcinogenic foods, etc. But I'm fucking terrified of getting cancer. I don't want to die because some of my cells won't kill themselves. There is some family history of various cancers, so it could come from anywhere. I'm still young, and it scares me that I might get it when I'm too old to do anything about it.

This is political because there is much to be said about the practices of the medical industry, death, how people get cancer, how politicians react to it affecting the population, etc. What would you do if you were diagnosed?

Other urls found in this thread:

adjuvantmed.com/documents/AdvancedProstateCancer-PersonalizedTreatmentOptionsReport.pdf
adjuvantmed.com/documents/AdvancedNonSmallCellLungCancer-PersonalizedTreatmentOptionsReport.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combinatorial_ablation_and_immunotherapy
tdccbr.med.utoronto.ca/news/new-gene-map-reveals-cancer’s-achilles-heel
wikileaks.org/wiki/Steve_Jobs_purported_HIV_medical_status_results,_2008
sciencebasedmedicine.org/chemotherapy-doesnt-work-not-so-fast-a-lesson-from-history/
virtualtrials.com/surviveben.cfm
telegraph.co.uk/lifestyle/wellbeing/healthadvice/11424747/The-professor-who-cured-his-cancer-with-a-cocktail-of-everyday-pills-and-20-years-on-remains-disease-free.html
chrisbeatcancer.com/how-effective-is-chemotherapy/
scienceblogs.com/insolence/2011/09/16/two-percent-gambit-chemotherapy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't have sex with a mexican prostitute

>What would you do if you were diagnosed?
Post /bant/ threads on Sup Forums.

Die

That's reassuring. But how?

Dont worry about it until you get it - Worrying about shit will fuck up your whole life - Go do good things

Not a damn thing different. You should exercise regularly and watch what you eat.

I appreciate this advice.

If I get cancer, I already got a plan. And it involves weaponry and enemies of the west.

It's not worth thinking about. Enjoy your life as it is now.

Linus Pauling Protocol
Fast Mimicking diet
coffee enemas

That's the spirit. I keep seeing an hero threads and nobody is willing to go out in a blaze of glory, and by glory, I mean brevik.

Wasn't Breivik taken alive?

>What would you do if you were diagnosed?

I've had four forms for over a decade.

Shit means nothing, mind over matter.

God bless you man

He's right.
Worry yourself sick over things that you gave little control over is no good.

It could be worse
Cancer is not the worst illness out there

Many people go to hospice. It's like a nursing home until the body starts shutting down. If the person has DNR he/she dies. Without DNR they will keep the body alive as long as possible. Breathing tube, urine tube, feeding tube straight into the stomach, catheter in vein, IV, heart monitor,heavy drugs.

>It could be worse

At least it isn't feminism.

I have leukemia. I'm 38. I've completed 6 rounds of chemotherapy and now I'm in remission. it's no big deal if you're not a pussy.

That sounds like hell.
I wish you a successful recovery!

Eating healthy or don't smoking won't protect you bro.

2/3 of cancers are from genetic failure and can't do anything to prevent it.The only thing you can do is build a strong immune system so it can fight and destroy the cancer cells or make regular health check ups to find cancer in the first stages which is 90% curable

Plus there are many experimental treatments which promise full cure.But most of them will be available after 2030

I'm far more afraid of neurodegenerative diseases than cancer.

> What if
its not a what if. everyone will get cancer pic related

its what are you gonna do now to guarantee a cure when you get diagnosed in the next few years.

they are many ignored/blocked/suppressed cures

you should contact Joe Biden to push to have this cure available NOW: personalized medicine based on repurposed drug cocktails

you can look through sample treatments here:

adjuvantmed.com/documents/AdvancedProstateCancer-PersonalizedTreatmentOptionsReport.pdf

adjuvantmed.com/documents/AdvancedNonSmallCellLungCancer-PersonalizedTreatmentOptionsReport.pdf

also
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combinatorial_ablation_and_immunotherapy

write to your congressman, mayor, politicians, the law makers

*THIS IS THE OFFICIAL RED-PILLED ONCOLOGY ADVICE*
~A declaration of of public intelligence against the for profit
((((medical and insurance industrial complex))))~

-Cancer is not 1000s of diseases, if one choose to look at the commonalities, realization arises such that CANCER IS MOSTLY A METABOLIC ILLNESS
PUBMED: PMC3941741

-Follow above line of inquiry, pay special attention to the relation of chronic inflammatory process both as byproduct and cause of tumor-genesis.

-CANCER CURE PROTOCOL, to be executed in parallel after step 0, with self acquired knowledge :

0. Start with a >3day water or no-sugar/low-cal juice fast. The longer the better as long as body fat permits.

1. Reintroduce food with ketogenic diet, be sure to include the following foods: garlic, ginger, turmeric, sprouts, cruciferous veg, herbs, greens, berries, organic organ, tendon and muscle meats, loads of spices and hq oils.

2. Consume amygdalin via apricot pits or IV if necessary.

3. Consume high doses of high super-critical CO2 high CBD Cannabis extract (not from hemp), high terpene preferred. Some solvent based extracts might be ok too.

4a Coleys Toxins as immunotherapy and fever trigger

4b if 4a not available use HEAT: Raise body temperatures either via infrarred or heat sauna. Learn of heat-shock proteins, understand how hypertemia facilitates the immune system attacking the cancer.

5. Hyperbaric chamber, learn how cancer hates oxygen.

6. Take a multisupplement approach, dont have to get clever here, synergy is the effect that has been observed for this type of extract combinations: for example DOI:10.1038 but you can perfectly come up with an equivalent admixture.

6. Make sure the body is not being ravaged by candida or parasitic infections.

7.Organic green coffee enemas to boost glutathione

8. Sunlight outdoor social activity for the patient.

Die in a blaze of glory
this

you are a dead man walking either way op. you will die one day. think about that. you WILL die one day and you are powerless to stop it. it could be in eighty years, it could be in five minutes. but YOU WILL DIE one day and YOU ARE POWERLESS to stop it. accepting this is important and will make life a lot easier

I'd move to america and sell meth

not if he follow this

>Implying everyone diagnosed with a terminal illness isn't put on a list

LOL

>What should I do if I get cancer?
Go on a pleasure binge. After you finish all of your bucket list, take care of some *cough* business.

>implying anyone who posts here isn't already on the list

The "Nothing to lose" list is the highest priority list there is.

SHAMELESS

Exercise daily. Look up epidemiological data which shows that sportmen either don't get cancer or recover much quicker. This is probably related to exercise preventing chronic inflammation which leads to cancer.
Also early detection is key. Do colonoscopy every few years (ask your doctor). Blood in shit = see the doctor for colonoscopy immediately.

>I'm fucking terrified of getting cancer.
This can cause cancer. Don't be like that.

Cold pressed black seed oil aluminum free baking soda with water all veggie fruit water diet, make a trip to Colorado and get the cannabis oil treatment. Your welcome.

I believe in our subtle bodies having effect on our physical bodies. So whatever u manifest in ur life through your own awareness will help or harm your vessel.

Purge yourself of impurities on all levels. Mind body and spirit... This should all be intuitive. Give that an honest effort and you will likely not die of cancer.

Easier said than done however.

If you don't have family history of early cancer the probability of you having a cancer is low.
Cancer is mostly a disease of old age.
Survival also depend on the stage of the disease.
Is the primary tumor contained ? Did it reach lymph node ? is it already metastatic ?
The sooner a cancer is detected the higher is survival rate but if it's metastatic we don't talk about cure of disease we talk about managing it.

Death due to cancer decrease because of prevention and because all pharmaceutics invest massively in clinical trial.

New immunotherapy with bioenginereed antibodies show very promising result but are expensive.

faggot, you should have took the diagnosis like a man and had a crack redeeming yourself with war. No alpha worth their salt would take the pussy option of self preservation. kys

>dude weed makes me feel good
>It must cure cancer

SHUT YOUR IGNORANT MOUTH

My own family is currently struggling with cancer. In my family my father has lung cancer and we have been told several times that the expecting quality of life and period is minimal.
Fighting it with everything you have (Max. chemo and radiation whenever possible) is the only way.

Make sure you finish up your dealings with the world. You don"t want the people you leave behind to have a mess which you created. (loans, debts, pension, belonings). Also talk about stuff which you still want to talk about before it is too late. Sooner or later every family has to deal with this shit.

>you should contact Joe Biden (bidenfoundation.org)
this
its a political issue, where regulations bureaucratic interference block effective treatments that existed for a few decades like: personalized medicine based on repurposed drug cocktails and Combinatorial ablation and immunotherapy.

cocktails of repurposed old drug as treatment of cancer has been known for some time. studies reappear to assert the same facts every decade or so:
tdccbr.med.utoronto.ca/news/new-gene-map-reveals-cancer’s-achilles-heel

Make sure you save yourself for marriage* because sodomites account for over 90% of anal cancer cases and have shorter lifespans in general also promiscuous sex also leads to death and even oral sex with a non-virgin can lead to mouth and throat cancer.

*Actual marriage to a woman if you are a man or vice versa

This doesn't make much sense. If you've ever really trained for a long period of time, you'd know that chronic inflammation is pretty fucking common.

>it could come from anywhere
Since your body is literally trillions of cells statistically you already have a few cancers. 99% of the time they'll be destroyed by your immune system or be small and benign and you won't notice them.
So don't worry about it, cancer is basically harmless.

How is this overlooked by the public?
the cancer rate trend fits pretty well with the previous images from the journal of organic systems.

What's interesting is smoking is at an all time low yet cancer is steadily increasing, food is all I can imagine.

At this rate everybody will have one form of cancer during their lives.

Not politics, hang yourself.

Best you can probably do is if you get cancer, see another dr for a second opinion on treatment options, of course it depends on the type of cancer too.

its pretty simple axtually. Your thoughts manifest reality. Everyday just think to yourself, "I dont get sick. Im not the type of person to get sick. I have a super immune system. I dont get sick." Then you will avoid cancer and any other kind of illnesses.

Carpe diem

Nice shitpost modernmedicineiswrongusethis2000yearoldrememdytocureyourterminalillness.com

I'm sure people will listen.

You are a dumbass.

Thw oil contains more cbd than anything, nice try fda go to bed.

this is the depopulation agenda of Rockefellers

they have been sitting on effective known treatments for 100 years, yet they provide archaic, invasive and destructive treatments

people right now could be cured from personalized combination/cocktail of repurposed "old" drugs (interferons, celecoxib, salinomycin, chloroquine, Decitabine, Cyclophosphamide, cytokines/interferons, Imiquimod, saponins, Noscapine, Bromopyruvate, arsenic trioxide, Amiloride etc..)

as well ass old minimally invasive ablation and immunotherapy

but these treatments will not be available to the general public any time soon, even though they have been here for a long time

consider the fact that cancer rates increased from 10% in 1970 to >50% in 2005, all since nixon declared war on cancer

consider the fact that cancer treatments have remained the same for 100 years using archaic radiotherapy and chemo

consider the fact that immunotherapy, cryoimmunotherapy have been around for over 100 years, but suppressed and avoided by medical establishment

consider the fact that the FDA setup red-tape and expensive phased clinical trials to delay and discourage new treatments

also it has been proven that diseases like cancer can be treated with a combination/cocktail of old common, cheap, repurposed drugs

kill niggers and muslims and go out in style

the government covered up a cancer epidemic during the last 10 years, its way worse than Sup Forums could ever know.

He's right, OP

You could get a prion disease. Those things are terrifying. I'd much rather have cancer

obsessing about getting sick is a sickness in itself

>organic green coffee enema

I'll try this even if I don't have cancer.

>Rockefeller 102 yrs old
>Jimmy Carter 93 yrs old, cured of metatstatic cancer in 2015
>Gerald Ford 93 yrs old
>Reagan 93 yrs old, cured of metatstatic cancers (colon, prostate, skin) in 1985
>George Bush 93 yrs old
>Henry Kissinger 93 yrs old
>Charles W. Robinson 95 yrs old
>Robert S. Ingersoll 96 yrs old
>Andrew Marshall 95 yrs old
>Prince Philip 95 yrs old
>Zbigniew Brzezinski 90 yrs old

Worry about today and live your life like you might meet God tomorrow

You don't have to worry so much. People don't really get cancer until they're 55+. Children getting cancer often is a meme. It's not reality. You only get cancer when your body starts to break down (e.g. you're old, you're obese, you smoke a lot, you tan constantly, or a combination of those/related things).

This is really good. But stay off sugar and related high glycogen foods that convert to sugar permanently--cancer cells rely on sugars to reproduce.

My dad supposedly had prostate cancer and somehow was cured through prayer. Either he is lying or w/e but he looks totally fine till this day.

Don't have sex with strangers. That can lead to some many cancers.

It's either Cancer or Heart attack. Just die like a man

So frequent checkups?

I don't want to be a blogfag, OP, but I have cancer.
Obsessing over potential illness is bad for you.

There are things you can do to avoid it, or rather, things which increase the chance of it happening which you can avoid.

If you keep fit, eat good, stay healthy-you'll probably be fine. But there's always a chance that one day your health will take a very steep fall to the worst.
Whether you get some hereditary shit, suddenly develop symptoms or just get hit by a fucking bus or something.

Do not live healthily to avoid ill health, do it because it feels good.
I have little family but a good number of close friends, however I lose my partner to car crash about a year before my symptoms took a turn for the worse.

The chances of young people getting it are quite low, so honestly the fact we're both in this thread probably statistically means you won't in some weird way.

I'm just glad I'll die either at the start of things stopping being so retarded or during a brief period of respite from it all.

>Don't have sex with strangers. That can lead to some many cancers

Indeed. It could lead to "modern marriage", a cancer upon us all.

frequent heart transplants

There's not much you can do. Hope you catch it early, it's not aggressive and it's one of the lesser ones like skin cancer.

Never fall in to the trap of "natural" or "alternative" medicine. There's a reason it's not actual medicine and no, it's not because of a conspiracy, it's because it's bullshit and there's no evidence it works. There's also no secret cure. The rich and powerful die from these things too.

People believe there are secret cures because it's too depressing to face the reality that we're powerless, even with today's technology, to beat a lot of dieases.

What's the deal with antioxidants vs. oxidizing agents? I hear some people drink small amounts of h2o2 for health reasons while others swear by antioxidents. Why the disparity?

That's really rough, bro. It sounds like you've got an extremely strong mindset.

steve jobs had aids, tho.
wikileaks.org/wiki/Steve_Jobs_purported_HIV_medical_status_results,_2008

>secret cure
It's almost a certainty.

It's basically an open secret among those who work in computer assisted biomedicine.

Hell, even the public research suggests there are highly efficacious treatments that aren't used on anyone who isn't special.

The simplest thing I can think of off the top of my head is glucose preference among cancer cells. Sugars are prefered 10:1 as a fuel source among cancer cells compared to normal cells. A sugar molecule ionically bound to iron that has magnetic properties has been shown to tear cancer cells apart when they are exposed to magnetic forces.

Basically, since the cancer cells are 10x more likely to interact with sugar compared to normal cells, this treatment will kill 10 cancer cells to every one normal cell. This is much, much more effective than chemotherapy or radiation. Both of which, actually cause cancer.

There are even magnetic sugars that don't pass the blood brain barrier, and ones that can be almost completely localized to one part of the body. Say you have kidney cancer. To treat it with this method, you only need to find a magnetically active sugar that greatly interacts with the kidneys. So, one that is forced to be renally metabolized. Then you just calculate the half life and break out the electromagnet when the largesr amount is being metabolized to localize the treatment and damage.

Also--Coley Toxins is a great idea--but they aren't really doing those as far as I have been able to find out. These were attenuated viruses designed to sicken but not kill, though they did kill a number of people. Not like people can whip up their own. Research shows getting a whopping dose of influenza reduces your chances of getting cancer--google studies on Coley Toxins. Interesting research.

All you've done is make assertions. Where's the evidence? Sources? Nobel prize for medicine? All this stuff is fine and dandy in vitro but at the moment the best we have for actual living people is chemo/radiotherapy.

Just because someone goes in to remission while trying woo doesn't mean the woo caused the remission. Ad hoc fallacy is the root cause of most if not all bullshit "cures".

Then why did he die so quickly when HIV/AIDS is something that can be managed for many decades?

>not reading the linked sites
are you stupid or just retarded?

I read only the post I was responding to

it shows through your ignorance

lurk and read the entire thread before embarrassing yourself

seminomas germ cell testicular cancer.

Feels a little better that it was almost certainly a family thing as opposed to something I got through my own retardation, but here we are.

>le wasting your last few years on earth shitposting on Sup Forums

I'm 21 years old, not rich and never made it to University. I wouldn't have been doing much anyway, so just doing what I enjoy.
Shitposting here while I play video games and watch films on rainy days is something I enjoy.

Death is an illusion fellow bong.
As is life.
Op should realise this as well.
Fear nothing in this universe.
Materialistfags can call me out all they want.
They live in constant fear, I do not.
Neither should you user.
Best of luck to you and Op.

If there ever was a bullshit "cure", it's radiation and chemo therapy.

Literally the, "I go now and make you super unhealthy by killing all your cells until you're a weak vomiting mess on your death bed for a >25% survival rate".

Bullshit """"""""cure""""""""

And the fact doctors have had BILLIONS donated to search for a better cure and still haven't found jack shit makes me believe they either aren't looking for a cure because the money is too good, or the doctors or today are very incompetent.

I've seen space expeditions accomplish more in the 21st century than medicine. Lazy fucks.

There's no ignorance. I was speaking to the poster who made that post, not who he supports I want HIS evidence as HE made the claims.

I've had a look at the other posts he included and they are simply trialled and potential therapies of which have only efficacy in specific cancer cases. This is not news and this is not secret as the links prove for fuck's sake. This is not the same as a mgic secret cure that I was referring to.

I haven't embarrassed myself, you've shown your dishonesty and immaturity.

Are you serious? If you had cancer you'd refuse chemo and rad therapy? Be honest.

These treatments are the reason we're able to beat cancer in circumstances we couldn't previously you fool.

How mentally ill must you be to think the entire medical establishment and medical science is pushing bullshit treatment for cancer?

>sciencebasedmedicine.org/chemotherapy-doesnt-work-not-so-fast-a-lesson-from-history/

did you know that 80 percent of all cancers may be addressed via different repurposed drug cocktail combinations. that is a fact.

whats stopping people from being cured from repurposed drug cocktails that already passed FDA? the FDA and establishment block these effective treatments

virtualtrials.com/surviveben.cfm

telegraph.co.uk/lifestyle/wellbeing/healthadvice/11424747/The-professor-who-cured-his-cancer-with-a-cocktail-of-everyday-pills-and-20-years-on-remains-disease-free.html

or you can just get a flu shot every year
shown to reduce rates of cancer

Radiation is everywhere. Don't get X-rays. Doesn't Alex jones sell iodine? That might help actually protect against radiation. And yes we're also being poisoned by our food water and cosmetics.

I'd refuse it on the simple premise that it's a poison used to subdue and placate a malignancy back to dormancy instead of

CURING

it.

I also wouldn't trust any fuckhead doctor who wanted to do "trial experiments" on me because it's the only way these lecherous crones can sink their claws into some human guinea pigs.

>you wouldn't treat your illness with poison if it meant you might survive?
Fuck. No. Come up with a REAL cure and get back to me. Fucking medical sector deserves its current recession.

follow Rick Simpson's steps.

Why do you think the FDA has blocked the treatment? Please tell me why you think it is.

The first "source" is sketchy as fuck. Essentially a blog by a survivor? That's not persuasive I'm afriad. Weak evidence.

The second article does not show any causation at all and even if it did it cannot be extrapolated to other people without actual fucking studies and experiments.

If I fapped more per day after being told I had cancer and one day it's reduced or goes away was it the masturbation that did it?

Dude, cancer is so difficult that the "poison" is the only DEMONSTRATED method of being RELIABLE in comparison to everything else.

Just beat cancer desu, I have no tips to give other than hqving the will to live and fight. Luck also matters a lot. Not much to say otherwise, it sucks to go through.

No.
But someone whose body is dying should be allowed to try anything they think might work.

Chemotherapy has only a 2.1% success rate

chrisbeatcancer.com/how-effective-is-chemotherapy/

scienceblogs.com/insolence/2011/09/16/two-percent-gambit-chemotherapy/

It is clear we are still living in the stone age.

>intense radiation with radiotherapy
>cell damaging chemicals with chemotherapy
>disfiguring surgeries such as a mastectomy

Will doctors ever admit, that we have no idea what we are doing with cancer? And that the current practices are insane? No doubt, 100 years from now, people will look back and laugh at how barbaric we were.

witnessed

Follow the alternative health rabbit hole.

Or so you've been told. If the cancer cells can be identified and singled out, they can find a way to eliminate them without destroying the rest of your body in the process.

Every other miracle treatment in the history of science doesn't react as heinously as a clearly archaic method for eliminating cancer. They literally hook an IV of poison to your veins like the medieval era doctors would attach leeches to your skin for blood. Equally as barbaric.

Given the advances in science, in general, are you trying to tell me that over the course of 40-50 years, receiving hundreds of millions if not billions of dollars, and they still haven't found a cure?

We have nano technology now that was science fiction in the fucking 80s, we have a rocket that can launch AND land upright, but the incompetency of the medical sector has lead to what developments again?

Nothing?

Either they are incapable of doing their job or they refuse to.

I don't disagree with you. I fully support the freedom to try other things in desperation but people shouldn't pretend "alternative medicine" works.

I used to believe all the bullshit alex jones and co. peddle but it's just lies, dangerous lies.