Is mass immigration the only solution to Japan's population issues?

Is mass immigration the only solution to Japan's population issues?

No.

Japan is overpopulated as it is. Population reduction could very well improve the quality of life over there.

Immigration is a solution to the NWO's ethnic homogeneity problem in Japan

Why? Japan is doing fine. Immigration is a joke.

Japan is in fact for the Japanese you dumb nigger

>massive overpopulation problems
>housing prices just insane in many cities
>workers treated like shit
>population looks like it will decrease, solving these problems
WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE GONNA DO, GUYS!!! WE NEED TO IMPORT 60 GORILLION SUBHUMANS OR THINGS MIGHT ACTUALLY FUCKING IMPROVE

Population decline improves living standard. Just in time for automation as well.

This, I cannot understand why leftist dipshits think that a country's population stabilizing rather than having constant exponential growth forever is a bad thing

Yes.

/thread

without more diversity they won't survive

hi̶-̶t̶e̶c̶h̶ hi-fugees has always been the key to a futuristic utopian future

tl;dr human slaves are better than futurist automated utopia

This Is

TIME to start building MECH'S

They are completely unaware that they are usefully idiots working for globalist fascist banks who are using mass immigration to keep their ponzi scheme going for another few years.

A particular strong flu season culling 70% of the 65+ population would fix all the problems instantly.

I'm pretty sure these threads are psy ops... Why else would this exact thread with the same wording be posted so often

(((they're))) coming for you, nippon.

I always have to wonder what kind of self hating faggot got pozzed up by western culture and """translated""" that.

DUDE ENDLESS GROWTH LMAO

Their women could use some BBC

I'd say over half of the threads on Sup Forums at any given time are posted by intelligence agencies and political organizations. Very, very important that the NWO keeps white nationalists distracted and stupid