ATF in Chiraq

The ATF have always been masterful in the deescalation of violence

Now remember kids, shoot nogs, not dogs.

t. /k/

Ahah oh shit. I thought Trump was told by gang leaders to bring jobs to Chicago.

HIDE YO PERFECTLY LEGAL AR-15 PARTS
HIDE YO NEO-NAZI LITERATURE
HIDE YO DOGS

HE'S REFERRING TO WACO, YOUNGFAGS.

How many pits will be shot? Going to be a bloodbath.

>20 ATF

AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

THAT'S LIKE TRYING TO PUT OUT A VOLCANO BY PISSING IN IT!

While I morn for the loss of any doggo, a nigger doggo knows only suffering.

I should have put HIDE YO TURNER DIARIES, damn

Stupid. The federal government should leave Chicago alone! SAD!

"These gangsters are resorting to setting their own neighborhoods on fire! They're going scorched-earth! We need more funding to deal with this!"

What are the chances of the nigs ganging up on the ATF agents?

all those poor doggies to be executed

We need to promote federal presence of Leo's in high density inner city environments.
Any law enforcement agencies present in places like Chicago or Detroit need our total support, we need to urge them to spread throughout the country, targeting gang crime and criminal enterprise.

as good as a four-legged horse in a three-legged horse race.

They need to send in the military, effectively deal with Chiraq in the way they dealt with actual war zones. Except none of the gloved approach that has become so popular recently. Go on free fire.

Unlike nogs a proper raised dogs can be a friend to humans and help with many things. From companionship to defending ones home to help you hunt. Have you ever seen a nog fetch your kill? No? Dogs can and do!

minimal

now the DEA would be a different story

>targeting blacks and black enterprises
ftfy

>20
How will chiraq ever recover?

all we need is a drug dealer to get into a shootout with the ATF and suddenly the DEA is involved

if we find reason to believe it's going across state lines, the FBI is involved

if we find reason to believe it's going into or from Canada, guess who gets involved?

the FBI is already involed

Chicago has always had a mob problem, only difference now is the mob are a bunch of niggers

ATF isn't going to do shit other than confiscate guns from law abiding citizens

>20 agents.
Oh yeah that will do a lot.
When are you fags going to realize the Don doesn't give a shit about you and just virtue signals about being a conservative but in reality plays the same globalist game of monopoly every politician does?

20 officers isn't going to do jack shit.
There is not an easy answer to this.

Was Ruby Ridge an ATF job or just FBI

Mexicans cause gang crime and criminal enterprise too, so do whites through communism and ANTIFA.

>federal agents think they can fuck with O'block

these niggas ain't finna take a ride to the South Side

Atf,

fbi

well which is it faggots

They aren't foot soldiers you idiot, they're specialized analysts and platform launchers, we need to support this.

FBI are the ones who killed the wife, and were sued for wrongful death?

fbi

>we need to support this.
no we don't, who the fuck cares about chicago?
serves them right for voting for gibs for so long, same goes for detroit

It's both, a joint effort

We need to support the efforts to serve them right.

agents
however, sheep-dipped "contractors" are accountable to no one; except the bank.

>they're specialized analysts and platform launchers
And what exactly are they going to do that the local police force have not done already?
This is a farce to show strength on crime by the administration. If he really wanted to change shit he would mobilize the national guard and put checkpoints in high crime areas. Then institute a labor program where any unemployed able bodied person is required to work on infrastructure or community improvement.

Just go full great depression on it.

Emmanuel is fucked in the head. He claims they need to super duper crack down on firearms being brought into Chicago illegally. What a waste of taxpayers hard earned cash! Spending enforcement money on the wrong solution.

tbf it isn't his fault
the state has a gun phobia for some reason

>gun phobia
What? Doesn't that place have the highest murder rate in the US?

yea but that has to do more with niggers

>There is not an easy answer to this.
there is actually a very easy answer to this

Yes. Just like the other cities that have banned guns.

WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT FUCKING MORONS!!! WHY WOULD THEY TELL HOW MANY OFFICERS ARE BEING DEPLOYED?!?!?!?

What we need to do is get Whites police officers, doctors, firefighters, EMTs, etc. to leave nigger areas. Leave the monkeys to their own device and let them wipe themselves out. It will save White lives and it will save hundreds of trillions of dollars in the long run.

I'd feel safer if I knew the people around me couldn't pick me off at 40 yards then ransack my corpse afterward, but this is America so I try not to think about that.

Why would you believe anything they say to media?

Good luck, you'll just have black flight follow after the whites.

That would be both more effective and more expensive, and money is the only thing that matters so..

its a bluff, thers actually 60,000 officers

^^THIS^^

another problem is created when chimpcongo trash goes to another city; the katrina-effect is shortly thereafter. hopefully these geniuses don't pull an eric holder and give them deadlier weapons

>If he really wanted to change shit he would mobilize the national guard and put checkpoints in high crime areas. Then institute a labor program where any unemployed able bodied person is required to work on infrastructure or community improvement.

Not at the point where that would be acceptable. Yet.

What's really needed is a guns for 'hoods program, where a few hundred loaded Hi-Point 9mms in paper bags are dropped off in the ghetto every week. Like an Easter egg hunt for spearchuckers.

The only reason the body count is so low is because most niggers can't afford a gun (most can't aim worth shit either, but quantity could easily make up for quality).

I wish Hillary was the president for a week.
Chicago would be up in flames, then some janitor would go to jail for it

holy shit, kek

also: my captcha was apartment buildings

I didn't know dogs were that big of a problem

>20

Wow

underrated