Its time to swallow the brown pill

>Mexico won't pay for the wall

>(((YOU)) will pay for it

>It wont be solar

>It wont be pretty

>It wont be useful

>It might not even be a wall at all

>It wont be finished

NAFTA is mildly good for us, but Mexico can't survive without it.

Mexico will pay for the wall because we'll use NAFTA renegotiations as a giant fucking lever to force those stupid spics to do whatever we want.

If you want, there'll probably be job openings to help build it.

Im pretty sure the wall will be built. I dont want to piss you off, but i really think he will do it. It kind of fits the bigger picture for a multitude of reasons. I cant judge the payment issue, but i think they will start to build it already very soon

stay on your side of the border paco

white canadian

will build wall for residency

pls

>said the increasingly nervous man for the x time

I don't even see the point in charging us for the wall, it's just a play on the people and their vulnerability to fall for pseudo nationalist bullshit and unite retard trumpfags against a fake enemy, straight out of hitler's playbook and so many other incompetent populist leaders.

20 billion is nothing for the US government, and it will most likely end up to be paid by US citizens in the end

White cucks are getting uppity, in Trump's America you even see white guys with guns chasing down black guys for traffic problems / road rage, it's surreal to see all this white trash being empowered by their president

>it just got 10 feet taller

>you have to go back

>Mexico
>a fake enemy
Mexico is the greatest existing state threat to the United States at present. I wish we would conduct a campaign of genocide against you locusts.

you should focus on getting rid of the cartels in your land, maybe then we wouldnt need a fucking wall to keep you savages out

picture of OP

Spare me your stormnigger ramblings and grandstanding

then why do you care so much

You beaner fucks turned south texas into a shithole, and your tide of shit ever marches north and east. Fuck you, fuck your family, fuck your loser faggot people, and fuck LBJ. I will continue to resist you for the rest of time.

> Mexicans are replacing whites in America

If it keeps just one illegal wetback out, I'll pay for the whole fuckung thong myself, Pedro.

>(((YOU))
>spic can't even echo

>can't even get rid of nigger gangs and addicts in his own country
>attempts to pass judgement about a problem which he actively contributes to, and is significantly harder to tackle than pushers and junkies

Based Mexibros are based

Only due to their inability to even attain replacement birthrates

stupid mexicans. you're idiots if you think "mexico's gonna pay" literally means getting handed a check. there are lots of ways to "make them pay" by using policies that fucks them over. stop taking things literally you simple minded bean shits

>mexico
>not the jews

Le_Donald trumpbots aren't anti semites

You're battling a strawman

solution: just tax the money transfers

Post nipples and timestamp faggot

but I doubt the wall will be build.
the only thing Trump's doing is pushing us towards Russia and China and I doubt you guys would like your southern border ( and most important border ) to be allied with your rivals.

Mexico literally has no choice. USA will just tax all the money going in to Mexico until the amount is settled. They can also block remittances.

It doesn't have to be solar, I don't think Trump was ever serious about that, and nobody cares anyway.

Doesn't have to be pretty, again, nobody gives a fuck as long as it works.

The wall works just fine for Israel. It'll work well for stopping drug and gun running, the real issue is expelling people who have overstayed their visas.

It'll be a wall, I don't know why you idiots keep saying this.

It will be finished, under budget and ahead of schedule.

>Attach solar panels to wall

>Sell energy to Mexico.

Nope. Pay up, senor.

bump