Anyone in American can do it right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
nbviewer.jupyter.org/url/norvig.com/ipython/Economics.ipynb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung
youtube.com/watch?v=7iNbnineUCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

billionaire is hard, but it's pretty easy to become a millionare tbqh

Not everyone can be, most people aren't intelligent enough to invent something new or do something extraordinary. They'll be a cog in the wheel of human evolution to act as fuel for greater men's ideas.

If everyone was a billionaire, then then the truly rich would be quadrillionaires.

Yeah, it's called inflation.

Because most people brainwash themselves in college instead of uaing that capital and time to start a business

Higher education is a baseless fad that just persists

this is true weirdly, I just recently became one from literally working 2 minimum wage jobs for 7 years and spending almost no money, it just takes good money management skills, and a willingness to spend money on almost nothing, and then once you make that first million, I dunno, cause I just got there, and I am going to buy a house instead of living in a van and showering at a gym.

what a shitty show

I wish I was in the timeline where OP made shit threads asking Anons why they aren't quadrillionaires. Just imagine how tall Trump's wall is going to be in that one.

also, I invested my first 100,000, and it paid off well, so I guess its some luck as well.

>$7.25*80 hours/week*52 weeks/year*7 years = $211,120
huh

Unless he is a complete retard, there's no way he was being paid the bare minimum wage for those entire seven years. Come on now, user.

LARP on Sup Forums!?
what is this cuckery?

100,000 feet higher

Cant. No starting capital to make a business.

>Sup Forums
>high iq

There's your answer, this is the board with the lowest iq in Sup Forums

I will be soon.

Fuuggg

>not working 600 hours a week

pfft u'll never get ahead like that

So minimum wage where you are is $70.00/hr and you spent literally almost no money in 7 years?

Ok famamalamadingdong.

too lazy

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

>3 years earlier

not everyone wants to be a billionaire.

There's a difference between equality of outcome and equality of opportunity, douchebag.

Everyone can. Not everyone is able to.

You must know a tradie brother, because those are the only cunts who claim they work 600 hours a week!

fug

B-but I have read a post that negates all the anti-immunities

Nice!

i was about to refute this by quoting
and remarking about how no one replied but then i refreshed...
kill yourselves

ebin

you would probably save your mom from rape by killing her desu

>Can
Could potentially, and that's absolutely factual. It is however rare. Most people of average or higher intelligence could become millionaires, though, it isn't even particularly difficult.

goddamnit.

I don't care enough

fuqqqqqq

¿? Why do this ¿?

>what are bills, food expenses, etc.

Not everyone can be a billionaire, but a billionaire can come from anywhere. The American Dream isn't the promise of becoming wealthy and successful... it's being in a land where you have the opportunity to try.

Why haven't you posted more korra pictures yet?

bait, it is well known that the average joe can't get rich anymore.

>So why aren't you a billionaire yet?

GATE psyop.

I would rather sit and do nothing until I die

so like every other countries?
very cool

Literally everyone I know that has said that is a broke blue collar right wing hill billy who thinks they'll eventually become a millionaire by driving a truck. It's fucking hilarious

I just need a small loan of a million dollars to start out.

Pareto Distribution

the first thing you do when you win is make sure nobody else can do the same thing so you can monopolize winning.

If taxes are a good idea, why not tax people 100%? That way ALL the money can be used for "good".

there is nearly no permeability, poor stay poor, and the rich let their money work for them.
the elites did a good job, all this retards defending the ultra rich, that hold the media and everything else that tells you what to think.

This like asking why everyone doesnt have a doctorate because libraries are free.
This would actually be easier than making a billion dollars too. Retarded topic.

Those aren't capitalists since they got their money from crime, not voluntary exchange. Usury and fractional reserve lending are not work.

Fake cheese fake news

kill yourself you fucking beaner

sauce?

> t. GATEfag
> t. fucked up my life chasing billionaire memes
> t. took me 10 years to realize (((startups))) are typically (((Jewish))) money-laundering operations

there are only a few hundred billionaires in the entire world so becoming one from scratch is really hard, basically luck
becoming a millionaire is possible with hard work, but most of it will not be cash but assets

I find it curious how you can post so smugly whilst using a pic from such an awful show.

BETA distribution.

nbviewer.jupyter.org/url/norvig.com/ipython/Economics.ipynb

Being a billionaire is a stupid ambition.
Being a millionaire is a step above that.
Hard work, elbow rubbing, constantly on-call, constantly worrying about competition. The greatest perversion in society is that we condition people to want that (or, at least, to think they want that). A nice house means jack shit if you can't fuck off to it after work.
What's the pinnacle male? A fat, globalist swindler, with a trophy wife who guards her cunt as jealously as he guards raises? Certainly fucking not.

Fuqqqqqqqq

your mother will die in her sleep tonight because I replied to your post.

>sauce?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung

youtube.com/watch?v=7iNbnineUCI

New ideas are profitable if you can be the first to patent them, yes?

weeding them out of the gene pool, and such... as a form of eugenics (dysgenics) to make the herd easier to manage.

Rug

Fucking hell

fuggg