"There is a colony on Mars that's populated by children that were kidnapped and sent into space on a 20 year ride...

>"There is a colony on Mars that's populated by children that were kidnapped and sent into space on a 20 year ride. So that when they get to Mars, they dont have alternative than be slaves on the Mars colony"

what did he mean by this?
is Mars a codeword for something else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f9cgm1B7Rew
youtube.com/watch?v=0NruQRHMoc8
youtube.com/watch?v=YXs4VOwNVjA
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignaz_Semmelweis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

forgot video

>youtube.com/watch?v=f9cgm1B7Rew

Been saying it for a long time once a spook always a spook he gives out good information now he says this crazy shit to make people looking for the truth crazy

NASA is real goys we really went to Mars they're covering it up, space is real

this.

I've listened to a lot of interviews with this guy. He's spot on one minute, then slathers on the disinfo to obscure.

>ex cia
ha ha fucking ha

>a 20 year ride

It doesn't take 20 years to get to Mars, unless you use nigger maff.

scenic route, plus more time to molest the kids on the way

>These are the voyages of the USS DIDDLER

He's an ex-CIA. You think everything he says isn't a code word?

My dad and I were listening to this and we busted out laughing when he said that.

I think he wa trying to make Alex Jones look bad, because Alex never talks about shit like that.

All he's ever said on the subject is that most of the actual space program is classified and that they're putting weapon platforms in orbit, which is really not all that far fetched. But this guy went to a whole new level.

He meant, I have a brain tumor, disregard everything I say.

Is this related to Bill Gates' nigger cattle he's got running on his farm?

>scenic route

We's be done goin' to Mars by way of Compton an sheeit!
Hidden figgers an sheeit!

but it doesn't actually take 20 years to get to mars?

Canadian astronauts

That's a new one. Some serious strange times we live in.

>but it doesn't actually take 20 years to get to mars?

No.... not unless you do it by way of Jupiter, then Saturn.

Direct Hohmann transfer to mars takes about 2-5 years, depending on thrust, deltaV budget, time of launch, etc....

What we call Earth is really Mars. That's how it all started here. The terra-forming didn't seem to do so well here.

I like that he names Israel.

I don't like that he praises direct democracy and puts women voters on a pedestal.

>chimeras

The ruling class have a weird way of procreating. They could be using surrogates, artificial wombs, or maybe animals! Cloning the same people, generation after generation.

youtube.com/watch?v=0NruQRHMoc8

I want to like RDS, i want to believe hes real and that his group will win the election and clean things up. I want to believe hel stop or at least reduce the child trafficking and force a massive writedown of US debts through blackmailing the elite

but

>is on first name terms with Lyn Rothschild
>Lends credibility to George Webb and Jason Goodman
>Ex CIA field commander (how far can you get in the CIA without getting seriously dirty ?)
>Extraterrestrials are real and the government is covering up
>If Donald Trump is on camera murdering a 12 year old girl we should give him amnesty
>We need to give the elite an exit strategy

Mars is more likely code for DUMBs. They do have underground cities and a virtual army of people under MK ultra programming,

Why your idiot military and police havnt realized this, declared a threat to global security and moved horizontally to attack them is beyond me

Yeah we can't even terraform Australia yet but we're going to Mars up soon.

Look into both 'the Phoenix Program' and Betsy Duvos' brother, Eric Prince. He's the CEO of that shady mercenary group blackwater and they are actively looking to revive the vietnam era 'Phoenix Program' black propaganda campaign. One of the elements of this propaganda campaign was to convince people of the belief in vampires. They are going to use pizzagate for this.

The Corbett report covers this in detail:

youtube.com/watch?v=YXs4VOwNVjA

>One of the elements of this propaganda campaign was to convince people of the belief in vampires.
For what reason?

Ide given serious consideration to the possibility of it all being a psyop. I worked through all the angles, but it doesnt add up, theres far too much evidence that do in fact engage in blood rituals on a large scale. Also consider the timeline, theres documented evidence going back centuries/millennia that they engage in blood rituals. Its part of their religion. When did the psyop begin ? two hundred years ago ? a thousand years ago ? was the mass sacrifice of kids to Baal in antiquity a pre-emptive psyop for today ?

As batshit crazy as it sounds it does seem to be the case that a caste of generational pedophiles who drink blood as a matter of religion are in charge

Neil Blomkamp just made a short for Oats Studio about this exact thing. I think it's called Firebase.

btw there is some bizarre feud going on between RDS and Jason Goodman (+maybe George Webb)
both sides threaten lawsuits over slander because they call eachothers frauds
Jason had a caller (with alias Queen Tut) "expose" RDS as a fraud, but its unsure if the evidence really exists (RDS running a fake crowdfund operation for years, lying about working together with Rand Paul)

The natives had a million old wive's tales about supernatural monsters.

Same reason as flat earth, to get people arguing over something stupid instead of questioning something.

There's whistleblower info about massive secret excavations in Antarctica but if you keep people arguing about "can you get past the ice wall?" nobody's going to say, "hey let's get an expedition together snd fly over the south pole to see if we can find the excavations."

Vampires would likely distract from ritual sacrifice/abuse and human trafficking.

>sent into space on a 20 year ride

It takes around 6 months to get to mars when the orbits are right.

It's a great trick.
You give out some real info then discredit the source (even yourself).
After that the real info is discredited; it came out of a mouth of a crazy man.

Just that he didnt say that but that alex has the duty to intervie the people the white house is trying to cut off from the pres and suddenly alex goes muh elite made thousands of chimeras in human experiments here on earth

I have no idea, actually. The idea that it's to distract from real pedophiles doesn't make sense to me since it looks like they may actually go after them. But this makes me think that when the Trump team does go after the pedo network, their motivations may have sinister undertones.

Why would you want 30yo slaves? What size of ship do you need to carry around 20 years of food?

Because the blood of the young has regenerative properties.
Getting adrenaline and hormones flowing in the blood before harvesting it isn't a pretty sight either.
Better to let the goym think incidents are few and carried out by psychos.

That is as disturbing as it is cogent.

Look up the brain drain from the mid-70s. Supposedly the people on Mars are highly intelligent/skilled and are working on advanced tech for sale/export to ETI civs. They all are made to believe Earth was destroyed/uninhabitable and that they are some of the last surviving humans.

Lower level arrests may simply be to placate those of us aware of the phenomenon. I've brought up pedophilia as a control mechanism in DC to very intelligent people who are incredulous.

If they can seed the argument about vampires existing the argument about why the Clintons and Podestas aren't in supermax yet doesn't take place.

I've noticed a lot of vampire threads on /x lately, withnpeople claiming to be "real" vampires getting huge response.

That was an A+ interview he gave to Alex the other day. Really cleaned up his messaging for audience reception.

It even had a few resulting echos in other independent talk radio, and it wasn't all immediate dismissal.

>14:47
>15:13
Why is this thread not dying for so long, whats the exact principle?

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

No such thing as ex-CIA.

This

The fact that animals can already be grown in artificial wombs is now in the public domain. Why is the thought of a shadow government black project to grow human slaves so outlandish? You think anybody in 2050 is going to be born naturally unless they're a gentically screened elite with a birth-license?

Robert David Steele is a fraud. He is crowd sourcing 200,000 dollars because he thinks that will be enough money to change the government voting structure.

200,000 dollars...to completely change the government...Ya right, keep dreaming chipmunk cheeks.

elite here, it's real funny you all think pedo shit and ritual sacrifice is what we get up to.

i mean, we do occult shit but you stupid niggers interpret it all wrong, as if it's something satanic (forgetting we created christianity).

all the clues are right infront of you, we're always recruiting people who can figure it out....

not that you will think i'm anything but a shitposter, but if only you really knew who i was ;)

>Start with providence and california. Then look to honor.

>spend first hour honoring and praising your guest with great intellect and background

>COLONY ON MARS

For some reason this really bugged for the rest of the day.

Don't know because we're used to a more Tame modern popularity viewership and not his old school level of WTF LIZARD PEOPLE.

Who are you then? Faggot. All evidence points towards a massive pedo cult in the upper echelons of world government. Your kind of disinfo messages get posted any time threads like this crop up. It's pretty obvious that these dirty little Saturnists are shit scared of being outed for what they are because they know once the truth is out that the backlash will be bloody and without mercy. What is even more ridiculous is that in the process of ushering in the age of Aquarius and the reign of their Antichrist they are actually dooming themselves to eternal damnation.

he's insane

he does it to make the interviewer to look stupid

You think we're scared of you? Don't you understand yet?

Look at this board, you faggots cannot agree on a SINGLE issue. Even lynching all us elites. There is nothing you can unite on. At best you can hope for mutually assured destruction.

Then again, that's what you filthy proles love, is it not? Setting back humanity?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignaz_Semmelweis

Don't mistake a few elites being pedos for us all being pedos. It's a nice easy explanation for you to vilify "le ebil rich people" and plays right into your confirmation bias.

You'll die without knowing the real truth, which is far more interesting and does not involve human sacrifice or pedoshit.

>flag
>us
Go home,faggot.

I'm just glad Patrick Moore isn't hear to see such shit

A LARPing faggot

So answer this, is there ultimately some beneficial reason for creating tge suffering you do, as described in the Hidden Hand dialogues, or is it a belief that you are truly superior and we are just useless eaters?