Whites invaded other peoples' lands 500 years ago

>Whites invaded other peoples' lands 500 years ago
>So it's okay for whites to be invaded now

How do we respond when multicultural marxist good goys make this argument?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F91Uj5rmSeI
youtube.com/watch?v=7wiENQMc9g8
youtube.com/watch?v=IM3xwIev84E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That argument only applies to whites living in America, Australia and Africa
How could European whites invade other places if they never left their own?

Actually Hispanics came to America long before whites

throw it back in their face, say those people were savage tribes that conquered were cruel in their ambition, they didn't stay in africa like good goys so they needed a spanking or some shit

Jews invaded other people's land
Arabs invaded other people's land

So what?

If they say "it's okay to be invaded", which is basically a "take what a you dish out" argument...sure, by all means, that means white people are now justified in killing any non-whites.

GREAT ARGUMENT, I'M SURE IT WILL GO WELL FOR YOU

GET USED TO IT

WHITE PEOPLE RULE THE WEST

Well, Brussels' sacred masters did spend the better part of a year trying to convince everyone that the Vikings were black people - and we all know how critical and reflective the great intellectuals on the left usually are. It's not about what's true - it is about what's popular.

Ask one if that means modern leftist Germany should have been exterminated after the war - you and me are of course aware that that was the plan all along since the late 1800s, but most of them do not know that and still associate us with tolerance and multiculti working.

Two wrongs don't make a right and sons are not responsible for the sins of their fathers is usually enough

>whites are the only people that ever did anything ever

>niggers in charge of knowing history

just fucking kill all non whites already

*Eat shit and die you criminal communist*

now you get to kill arabs and jews

>Agreed! We must let Palestinians get invaded by Israel too!

If something was bad 500 years ago, then it's bad today.

Turn the argument around to justify the Crusades

Ask them how it's releveant to now.
Then after they give you some half assed answer that doesn't actually answer the question you call them a " nigger lover".

The second argument doesnt count in best korea meassurements. Since those people tend to be leftists, there sure is a tendency to copy one of the last communist countries left.

This.

We're gonna fuck and creampie all your women

fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=F91Uj5rmSeI

How do you respond you ask? Don't talk to the idiots call them a cuck and walk away. Stay with people who have courage and worth

I don't really mind this argument, because in doing so they basically consent to conventional warfare. All consequences that follow with that may be directed them with full force, it is an inalienable divine right and their previous actions and behavior prior to this consent will not be providing them any support to say the least.

You can have them nigger, there's a million hot chink women jumping all overboard my dick every chance they get

Remember when they stopped and left?

they understood its wrong and left and now dont invade anyone

>to insist they must be invaded cause theyre white is absolutely racist and sounds more like you missed all your classes on class struggle surfing the internet for black and brown fascism , shame on you

go like this

basically this, I was talking to some guy... and he started saying but whites did... then I cut him off, called him a worthless piece of shit, and that his father was a coward just like him, he looked down scared, I knew he was worthless, if you won't defend your ideals, just fling worthless shit at other people, you deserve to be stomped in the face.

for context we were talking about war, and he told me he was proud his father was a draft dodger, I called him out, he started obfuscating and avoiding as leftists usually do, and he couldn't rebut what I said so I walked away. if he had continued though I probably would have bashed his head in to be fair.

Eat shit per usual, nigger

Niggers don't want education and job skills, they just want to steal. Detroit schools get the most money per student, they do the worst. As an accountant, I had to audit some companies funded by taxpayers tasked with training blacks. They would give away free shit to get blacks to come in. They'd come in, get the free shit, then disappear.

The vast majority (99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999...) of whites that have ever existed and ever will, never left their own territories.

So white countries without colonies should not take any rapefugees right?

^this

500 years?

The Balfour Agreement was less than 100 years ago. We took land in the middle of Muzzieville and gave it to the Jews. Then in 1947 we made it official. You think maybe that has something to do with it?

tell them that they're arguing mass immigration is a terrible thing and that you agree on that

ah yes, because an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, that always works.

Two wrongs make a right, dontchyaknow

Check this thread out
This will make a SJW head explode

>le reddit asterisks
>le reddit asterisks for no reason

we gave them back their sovereignty. they should be counting their lucky stars; we could have just wiped them out.

all they are going to do is piss us off again and we will take over the world again, and they wont be treated so kindly second time round.

in theory there's nothing wrong with whites returning to europe and native ameircans being given their old lands back.

in practice there aren't enough native americans to operate the infrastructure europeans have built here and europe is more or less full as it is.

anyways no one deserves anything and everyone has a right to defend their land. the indians did some nasty shit in defense of their land that gets glossed over by modern liberal historians but i would have done the same.

that applies to whites too. we've won this land and we have a right to defend it. we can defend it the way the comanche defended their land if we want to.

we can take the invaders from their homes and hold them captive and torture them until their minds are gone and it's absolutely justified because it's been happening to culture after culture after culture since the dawn of man.

Just educate them on the Arab slave trade. If European people hadn't come into the picture Arabs would still be castrating millions of Africans today and slavery would probably still be legal.
Search Arab slave trade.
Search slavery in Mauritania.
YouTube Tdiene ngiaye.
If they still hate white people over Muslims they are literally retarded.

It's not a good or bad thing. Just don't be mad when whites defend themselves

Whoever has the will and the strength has the right.

>when you're a cuck but you pretend to be a nigger because that's how cucks work

Bantus slaughtered Paan people 500 years ago so it's OK if we slaughter them now. Muhammed led war against all who would not belive the illiterate goat herder, it's OK the wage war on Muslims now. If we are not living in the civilised era then live by the sword die by the sword plebs

>whites have to take collective responsibility for the things done by people who they may/or may not be related to them, things that happened hundreds of years ago
>therefore blacks/non-whites have to take collective responsibility for stuff committed by the people of their race, future and past

Honestly, the best counter argument is the same logic applied on everything dear to them. And if they start to whine some marxist shit about "power structures" or "privilege", you tell them to shove it up their asses. Post crime statistics, show how the human right issues of those non-white countries, and history of how people were treated before white man had even stepped foot on their lands. Barbary slave trade, Ottoman empire etc.

Look at this tweet. I saw one of my "friends" retweet this. Typical marxist whataboutism and terrorism enabling bullshit, tweeted around the time of 2016 Brussels bombing. Muslims are literally raping and tearing people apart, but marxist feminists and antifas be like:
>b-b-b-but whut abowt da crewsades?? wud abut dem inquisiton???
As if some happenings of thousand years ago makes it okay for muslims to chimp out. They just love to bring out the crusades, but completely ignore the defensive aspect of the crusades that was a response to the islamic conquests. And spanish inquisition? It's nothing compared to the death toll caused by islam every month.

>>Whites invaded other peoples' lands 500 years ago
>>So it's okay for whites to be invaded now
>How do we respond when multicultural marxist good goys make this argument?

1 - you could argue might makes right(Roman way)

2 - you could argue you were superior to them and you wanted to civilize them(English way)

3 - you could argue it's your duty to unite people (jew way)

4 - you could argue that it's survival of the fittest (Nazi way)

5 - you could argue it was self defense (Russian way)

6 - you could argue it's holy war (crusader way)

7- you could argue your ancestors were wrong to invade but the new invaders are also wrong

My people were all genocided by Africans migrating out of Africa. If Talcum X is Black, then I am a Neanderthal and I'm sick and tired of this racism against those of neanderthal descent.

>tfw I'm 10% neanderthal
I want dem reparatshons

The Empire will return, and when it does we will wipe every non anglo off the face of the earth once and for all.

BORN TO OPPRESS
O
R
N

T
O

O
P
P
R
E
S
S

youtube.com/watch?v=7wiENQMc9g8

>>So it's okay for whites to be invaded now

"I thought Africans were a good thing, why are you claiming they're a punishment?" :^)

Thry refute their own argument of implied *invasions r bad*

I mean they basically say, invadin is alright,
Thus destroying their argument.

Reminder : leftism is a literal mental disease.

Easy. Bring up the Irish.

Yep. By their own logic, the native Americans, the Australian aboriginals, the Canadian first-nations, etc etc etc should have all be grateful for the diversity.

It's actually by our own logic that they're allowed to be angry about it.

If you face the "they were there first though" argument, just remind them that all those peoples were warring over land and resources, killing each other's men, raping other tribes' women, and bashing their infants against rocks.

Seriously its like you dumb new fags don't even realise that whites were invaded and opressed by the same colonial powers that no longer exist. Get good.

Nietzsche said that those with the longest memory will dominate the new millennium...

Douglas Murray
youtube.com/watch?v=IM3xwIev84E

The victorious write the history
The conqueror is not sorry

What Woods is suggestiing is discipline, and what we have is soft left handed education.
Want to transform schools in military academies, go try to do it.

Your people were sent to Australia as a punishment how can they even say anything bad about you and get away with it. You are literally dispossessed slaves who turned their land into a paradise like a reverse liberia

>all is fair in love and war

Life is not a board game. There are no rules for a thriving society's interaction with others. Many welcome the assimilation and many resist and things get ugly and turn into wars.

It is not 'okay' for anyone to be invaded but what it boils down to is CAN they be invaded, and that's that.

They are upset because we know what happens to those who lose and do not wish to be subjugated as others were. You are not responsible for all of history, you can only learn from it and apply it as best as it can

the more you travel, the more you see how non white cultures are fucking retarded

You forgot the Iberian way
No one is propperly exploiting this shores,

And the catholic way, lets humanize this poor barbarians that know no better by teaching
them they should feel guilty all their lives for their sins and repent to God

Thank you. I haven't studied a lot of history.

Did you know that American soil has been fought over for centuries by native americans? They stole each others land more frequently than a nigger playing risk. If we played that game, then barely any native americans from today would see the land they want to claim.