Be Albanian of Mac

>Be Albanian of Mac
>emigrate to EU 15 years ago as a kid
>Be patriotic and believe in the Albanian nationalism
>come back to visit after 15 years
>realise that my nation is hardcore isis jihad backwards useless animals

I am making this post to apologise to all Slavs,Orthodox,Greeks,Serbs and whatever for working against them at every instance of life.

Peace , im out of this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lapot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are obviously not a real Albanian.

Daily reminder that Hitler considered Serbs and FYROMians a lower race.
Daily reminder that Martin Luther considered Serbs the worst of all peoples.
Daily reminder that Hitler considered Albanians bravest warriors.

Kill yourself, Ljupco

Butthurt albanian with his masters flag to hide his own
D E T E C T E D

Albania must be excised from Europe

If you don't believe me, ask anything in Albanian and you'll see that i am.

If you're Albanian (i suppose you are), i suggest you distance yourself from these people,they already hate you for not being enough muslim, if they actually knew you're on Sup Forums you would get beaten.

There is nothing wrong with ISIS, all that matters is that you are proud Albanian.

Albanian pride!

Esht vetem ato shqiptaret ne Maqedoni qe jan radikalizuar. Nuk e di pse. Shqiptaret na Shqiperi jan normal. Besoj qe arabet na Qatar e Saudi japin lek te ata per te ndertojn xhami ne Maqedoni

well if you should know something is that here in Greece we see many albanians online call greece an enemy while we dont have a enemy plan for Albania

Dumb ultranationalist rhetoric from underage retards. Same people that believe in "Greater Albania" as if regular Albania wasn't shitty enough

Albanian creeps me out too. You rarely hear about their wild scuzzy jihadi muzzie cancer.

burger and kraut BTFO and mind your own business with Ahmeds and Tyrones, it is you're fault actually that this islamisation is happening.

Nuk e di si jan Shqiptaret andej kufirit, ktyne t'makos ju ka ik truni, duhet te jet ashtu si thua ti, investimet arabe.

We would have been okay with Greeks and Serbs to this day if we didn't hop in that islamic train long ago, it almost happened to the Serbs too but they managed to kick them and make bosnia out of it.

FPBP

I literally can't believe that so many anons unironically support Serbia, even if it's the most backward culture that ever existed.
For an example, see:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lapot

>my own countrymen lack such mental agency they cant help but chimp out like a fucking autist with the slightest permissive environment

kek
albos are still worse

fug is this for real?

why are these people allowed to live on this planet?

It is. Knowing Gypsy-Turks, they probably still do it.

>I never saw an Albanian in my life: the post.

bump

The "study" has been debunked several times.

Literaly a fairly tale with a moral to respect elders. Fuck off shill