KADO: The Right Answer - Infinite energy

So I just started watching this new show where some extradimensional alien drops down and more or less offers the world free energy and a shit storm ensues

Does Sup Forums think something like this would be a good reason, yes or no, and why or why not?

Just off the top of my head, infinite energy would have the potential for infinite destruction... What do you do about the psychopaths...

And then there's the theory that the West should have never given niggers or shitskins any of our tech because they didn't earn it and therefore don't deserve it. And therefore bad things have happened as a result of this.

I remember when Blackberry's first started to come out I really wanted one and saw that technology as a huge privilege but something that I really wanted but didn't think most people deserved. Maybe people like me are a major problem too because we would seek to control people or keep them from this shit out of our own perceived superiority...

I was thinking that Anarcho Capitalist systems would be a good place to start when it comes to how to regulate thing's like free energy.. Would make sense to have a system based on freedom to deal with something so liberating.

It isnt a Yaoi anime?
I didnt watch it cause I thought it was......

No, it's not. Its a good scifi show.

OK then! I'll watch it!

Thanks anime bros!

Good luck with it, the plot shits itself during the last few episodes. It's pretty hilarious though.

>infinite energy would have the potential for infinite destruction
Any energy has the potential for destruction, that's how energy works. Making it "infinite" doesn't make anything any more or less dangerous than it was before. What the fuck do psychopaths have to do with it?

>West should have never given tech... bad things happened
Provide one example. Other than guns, obviously :^) There's some merit to your argument that people freely given technology don't fully understand the ramifications of said technology, but again, unless you're a high-end electronics engineer, I doubt you have a tight grasp on any of the technology you use or the ramifications they've had on society at large. It just has to be a race thing though, doesn't it Sup Forums?

Not just taking oil from Muslims is probably the best example I can think of

>BTFO's degenerates
>shits itself

Giving enough food to places like Africa and India so they can have massive population explosions and then proceed to shit everything up, spilling over into our countries with their shitty and primitive peoples

Seeing the fujos' hopes and dreams crash down was fun, but I'd have liked it more without all those asspulls and science magic. The show should've ended at ep 7-8, that's when it was still good.

>Not just taking oil from Muslims is probably the best example I can think of
Example of what?

>Giving enough food to places like Africa and India...
Food is not technology and has nothing to do with reproductive habits. Fucking like rabbits because of religious proscriptions is what causes population booms and spillover.

Yeah, I played crysis 3, and look how their free energy shit ended up....

What were you expecting, the science and geopolitics were shallow ass shit right from the start.
The only episode without that bullshit was ep 0.

Alright I'm clearly dealing with a retard/subhuman of some variety here

I'll spell it out real simple. Giving Muslims access to the technology they needed to extract their oil has enabled them to purchase weapons and just fuck everything up in general.

Giving Africans or Indians access to superior agricultural technology has given them the ability to breed beyond their means and generally wreak havoc.

My premise was never that technology = bad, it was that certain groups shouldn't have access to certain technology because that could = bad. And that's one of the major premises of the show I'm talking about.

>syntax and grammar is shit
>I'm subhuman
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

>giving muslims access to blah blah blah
Nobody in the middle east was harvesting oil before America showed up? Really? I won't argue that handing over the keys to one of the largest deposits of a highly valuable natural resource in the world was a stupid idea, but assuming this actually happened at all it was America's idea in the first place so you can't put it all off on the "muslims". Are the people giving away this technology not liable for the problems it causes in uneducated hands? Not even mentioning the unforeseen consequences of fossil fuel proliferation in general, that's the real "fuck humanity" in all this.

>giving africans and indians superior agricultural technology
Do you actually have any evidence of this or are you just talking out your ass? Because it sounds like you're talking out your ass.

>My premise was never that technology = bad, it was that certain groups shouldn't have access to certain technology because that could = bad.
I never accused you of saying technology was bad, if anything I was trying to point out how ignorant you're being about this sort of scenario. Mostly because you're trying to conflate free energy with agricultural techniques and oil wells and pretending some sort of technological superiority that would never be matched by any other place in the world if big strong Murrica hadn't sullied its hands helping foreigners. Which again, sounds like some shit you're pulling out of your ass to tailor fit some racist bullshit narrative.

O MY ANISOTROPIC DAUGHTER

You know what, you're right. The Middle East and Africa n shit are just in crappy states cause Westerners didn't baby them properly.

t. soft bigotry of low expectations.

>middle east
>sectarian in-fighting propped up by western intervention in fucking everything for decades
>africa
>sectarian in-fighting propped up by western intervention in fucking everything for decades

You know what, you're right. The Middle East and Africa n shit are just crappy states because Westerners got involved at all, if only we'd left them to their mud huts and camels they never would have been a danger to anyone.

>some racist bullshit narrative
Where do you think we are right now?
Do you really think the nigger wouldn't just use the energy to pump water straight across the continent to have more food and breed even more? You think they would use it to build some spacerocket or a super computer?
And what are you trying to say with your Muslime part? Aren't you just agreeing with the Leaf that the Muslimes just get drunk on power and fuck everything up and are unable to create anything of worth?

Stop watching it. This show is fucking fujobait all the way through.
TL;DR the plot is equivalent to
>All just a dream
And hanamori, the confirmed faggot gets cucked

Why couldn't it have been a son? It woulda fucked the mom for an even better baby

Long answer: unless all other resources are free and limitless then energy becomes a tool to sieze the others
Short answer: stop watching anime