How does it make you feel that Africa is the future

How does it make you feel that Africa is the future.

They have the worlds resources and will have billions of young people in the future.

Whites and Asians are too old now...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CEEGO-39sqY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Africa is the future

kek
Thanks for the laugh, based Engrish teacher.

You laugh but we all know in 2080 Africa will own you

>They have the worlds resources and will have billions of young people in the future.

But they've always had that

its getting better obviously.

They might be stupid niggers now, but white people will give them the tech to succeed and then wipe out all the other races from the world.

>They will lead the invasion on niggercycles

youtu.be/CEEGO-39sqY

Be sure to note the strategically placed spring.

All this means is that their corrupt, retarded governments will have more to exploit. There might be pockets of prosperity eventually, but that's about it.

High population = future leaders
Nice logic retard

Nobody said they'd be leaders. What we're looking at here is billions of free slaves, except this time it's on their homeland.

Malthus is back, baby

>billions of free slaves

Only if da ebil White mens keep sending food to them.
Left to their own devices, niggers would be a population of less than 40 million; even in resource rich Africa.

Cut aid and that line will drop quicker than a nigger at the gallows

>4 billion africans
>4 billion starving mouths

yeah sure that's gonna happen, Africa needs education not to keep pumping out kids if they are going to make their countries anything but diseased shitholes.

>all so tiresome...

>They have the worlds resources

How? Liberals claim Africa is so shit because we stole all the resources and theres nothing left

Also as soon as West stops feeding them, that figure would drop below its current level, let alone grow 4 times

To be fair, I always wondered what would happen if from one day to the next, all interaction with the african continent stopped. How would it look like in, I dunno, 20 years?

My prediction would be that all of the towns that established there would just be ruins, left to tell the tale and all of a sudden, you see a ton of tribes everywhere sprawling out with basic communication down to weird clicking noises

Once the African population reaches the point where the rest of the remaining white population is unable to support them, it will plummet dramatically. Africans can not survive without the white man

They can't even grow their own food user. This population boom will stop dead as soon as international aid dries up.

In my country, for example, 90% of the agricultural land is owned by whites. The government recently bought a few thousand hectares of that and gave it to prospective black farmers for FREE, and you know what happened? 30% of them sold it back to the original owners.

KEK

Niggers never evolved the capacity for internal morals; their behavior is ENTIRELY based on external controls and threat of violence. When those controls were removed during the Civil Rights bullshit of the 60’s, niggers reverted to their natural state.

A pavement ape can understand a punch to the face, or the likelihood of being killed while committing a crime, but not much else.
Imagine the confusion in the nigger mind upon being arrested for robbery, burglary, murder, rape, home invasion, carjacking, etc., and then being judged by a person they haven’t (yet) attacked, 3 months to a year later.
This is the origin of their ubiquitous cry of “Dindu Nuffins!!!”
Roughly translated from nigger to human, it means “I personally didn’t do anything to harm you (specifically) within the last 5 minutes, so why are you (specifically) being mean to me?”

Niggers are perpetual children, in adult bodies.
They need constant, immediate, rebukes of their abhorrent behavior to even begin to function in modern society.
Absent this, they revert to the feral behavior of their African cousins.
When they see a rich man with bodyguards who are willing to kill them for looking at their boss cross-eyed, they understand.
When they see a bitch-ass accountant at a Waffle House with $100 in his pocket, they feel entitled to take his money from him because he can’t, or more often won’t, prevent them from doing so.

They only wail and gnash teeth about “poor, ventilated Shitavious” and his love of dancing because they know White people are stupid enough to believe that bullshit.

That spring. Proof that they don't understand its function and it's all a cargo cult. They probably think the spring makes magic.

Otherwise I would applaud them for making two wheel robust carts that help with transportation and can be made off local resources.

>They probably think

Unfortunately, user, they do not.
Niggers are nature's joke. They almost appear human, if you squint hard enough. But they're a few thousand years off.

tripple dubz witnessed!

Let's consider the irony of making fun of people believing in magic on a board that believes in numerological magic, while witnessing an extra-rare numerological magic.

>Let's consider the irony of making fun of people

I know you've probably been lucky enough to only see 6-7 niggers in your entire life, and even then only from a distance, but they're not people.

I know they are mentally somewhere between man and animal in their perception of the world. They will never rise above being more than users of technology.

"Magic" simply means anything they can't explain working.

They can't win the west at war. We are superior. They are using out breeding as the tactic and it will work. Look at Australia, 50% white. Were done for unless we segregate and control.

Someone, please explain why having more people (especially worthless niggers) is a good thing. What advantage will niggers have by being more numerous than they are currently? They're already fucked up, retarded and starving. So how will having four times as many niggers be an advantage in any way?

asking for a friend

Having lots of people doesn't make you "the future" because worthless people will never have a future worth mentioning. See India.

>Africa is the future

of useless, hypercriminal parassites swarming the planet.

this makes me feel like i want to invest into wall-building companies and border protection equippers.

Just invest into firearms and other easily accessible weapons of war.

shit, onother 3 nuclear scientists less for hmankind , hahahahaha

Good, they will drown and starve in their own hypocrisy by overpopulating and bringing hunger crisis everywhere.