Ok, Richie, define who's white

>Ok, Richie, define who's white.
Persons of indo-european descent.
>Are Iranians therefore white?
Uhm... well... no, becuz they are culturally not European, therefore not really white white.
>Who is white then?
People who's who's ancestors had been living in Europe for centuries.
>The jews lived here for centuries, are they white?
Uhm, ummm, ye- no, they have this rootles identity, not really white.
>What about one of the first setlers in Europe - Albanians?
Well, they're muslim, so they can't be white.
>So, are you saying islam is a race?
Well, uhmm.. no, but there is more to white than just skin color.
>So what you are saying is race isn't to be biologically determined, but also culturally?
Yes.
>Therefore it is socially constructed?
Wait, wha-? Yes,.. I mean n-no!

>Define white again?
*rambles more contradictory nonsense in valley girl accent*

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/_H5gRJdfoK1FwXH9owzCdA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/m3-VN0P_9NGI8nPl2gKQFQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/USl4ZELzOpME9JcAihBC4w/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White people forever btfo, they literally don't exist.

Fuck white people

>They're culturally not European therefore not white
>They can't be white because they're Muslim

But nobody thinks these things

What's the thing about this guy? Why is he so glorified? I heard he got punched.

Why do mods always delete good threads but leave shit obvious troll shit like this up?

fucking faggots honestly

i love this eggbert spencer meme

aw do you need a safe space ;_;

i look at that and imagine shit smearing all over her arse cheeks when she shits. then walking around all day wafting of shit

Do you often have imaginary conversations, OP?

There's no thing. He's another worthless e-celeb clutching to his 5 mins of fame

Anyone else notice a ton of anti Spencer shill threads lately? It's pretty formulaic. It goes:
>post shopped amusing image
>call him subhuman or imagine a made up scenario predicting what he'll say
>intentionally misrepresent what nationalists say without reading into their beliefs on race and culture
>continue to spread misinformation
Also, OP, at a conference, when a girl said she was Persian Spencer replied with amusement, "Well you're whiter than me then!"

He's never had a conversation like this. And his focus is almost entirely on white EUROPEANS. What a retarded straw man.

That's now how this works. That's not how any of his works!

>confusedgrandma.jpg

White is racial and cultural.

Its not hard to understand.

Whites are people of non-Jewish European blood, that's what he would say, btw.

Politics aside, why would any self respecting man have that haircut?
It's enough to make me think hes controlled opposition, or whatever you want to call him.

>arguing with yourself on the internet

I love it when these mongrels pretend they don't know if they're white or not ..then they ask him so he can validate their subhuman genetics.

Pro tip: If your parents are not ethnic europeans you are not white. It's mostly mixed mexicans or hapas asking this kind of bullshit.

Queer eye for the straight guy, Sup Forums edition.

Egg.

Moreover, you idiot burger, it's entirely too easy to define white. And Albanians aren't Europe's first settlers -- they're mostly conquered and mongrelized roaches/Slavs.

It's incredibly easy to define white. Caucasoid humans native to Europe and the Mediterranean basin.

This includes Berbers, Phoenicians, Semites, Egyptians, Greeks, Latins, Celts, Germans, etc. hell, you can even identify it in your DNA - look at 23&Me breakdowns. North Africa and the Levant were long ago invaded by Arabs and are largely no longer "white." The reason we are against Islam is not that they are brown, it's that they're Muslim, an invasive culture. Most just happen to be Browns, or hirsute freaks descended from Arab admixture, making their identification easy. Many southern Italians, Iberians, and Eastern Europeans have been mongrelized by Arab and Turkish invasion, but such small details are not generally considered unless you're an autist. "White" is an identity defined AGAINST opposition. Thus it can afford to be bestowed liberally.

Remember that in Europe of old, ethnic and national origin was much more vital, as it was ascendant. Remember the old rivalries and prejudices between north and south Italy that still survive today. Howeve, as Europeans are assaulted from without and within, we must unify around a common banner. In the old days, this was Christendom.

This ideal has taken body blows from the Reformation and the Enlightenment. In the modern period, the Vatican has softened to a degree that it is no longer worthy of our worship. (see Vatican II). Those that are Christian are fractured into quarreling denominations. Our Pagan Faith were nonsensical and largely too different to be unifying. There is no grand, confident Empire like Rome. And besides, most of us are atheists. Thus, we need something new.

Whiteness is something tangible. You can see it. You know it. And the enemy knows it, too.

Kikeposting this hard.

Sorry schlomo, you're still disgusting to white women.

>Whiteness is something tangible. You can see it. You know it. And the enemy knows it, too.

sure thing kid.

wtf wrong with richard head? this looks for egg shape on head haircut makes for me to laugh hard why he cut funny for side for top head? hahah wtf

Actually they've been pushing them for about a month already.
In another thread a guy pushing anti-Spencer memes started also attacking the alt-right in general for being racist, in fact, it was a guy with the same Gadsden flag.
It's nothing but asshurt antifas.
Report.
Sage.
Hide.

Good comment Juan

Was this guy dropped and stepped on at birth?

It's true, the narrative is being held back by a lack of understanding of the differences between ethnic identity, presenting and passing, and between "white" as an american ethnic group (analogous to "black" meaning african american) and "white" as a racial category (analogous to "black" meaning negroid).

But nobody listens to me...

Fuck all libertarians retarded, white power.

He thinks Iranians are white actually.

Heard him tell a half Iranian girl who asked him if she's white enough for his ethnostate that she was whiter than him.

So, I assume Schlomos will necrobump this thread for about 10 hours again like all these anti-Spencer kike shill threads?

be honest for me to this question please. will you be happy for this man to be in ethnostate and mate with white people then? please be hnest for me this question will these be for ok to genetic dna for europe white people?

Holy shit, Iranians are repulsive.

there beautiful iran women but i don't for baby with them. my baby wont for white if mix :( sorry this is not for me.

>please be hnest for me this question will these be for ok to genetic dna for europe white people?

>there beautiful iran women but i don't for baby with them. my baby wont for white if mix :( sorry this is not for me.

How about you learn proper english first, subhuman?

Non brown/tan eyes

EAT IT PHAGGOT OP

I wouldn't.

I would only allow huwites from: Britain, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Netherlands, South Africa, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Iceland, north Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Germany and France.

It makes me sad because at one point the US almost had something close to that.

Western cluster is white, eastern on is west Asian.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/_H5gRJdfoK1FwXH9owzCdA/
The kikes are going all out, it means they scared.
Delicious.

ok thanks for answer. no spain and portugal? if white from italy very dark like portugal you say no at airport lol?

The final redpill on Spencer

>if white from italy very dark like portugal you say no at airport lol?
South Africa is a white country, leave it inmediatly, subhuman.

I know about a kike that's about to get banned again.

Compare this to a Zio-Peterson thread.

kek

wow that nazi fuccboi haircut makes him look like shit!

why?

This guy is a joke, a pseudo intellectual attention whore at best. And his head looks like a fucking football. The haircut's also very gay.
Reminder to sage all e-celeb threads.

Is he really though?

>bashing the most racist ideology

The Perez guy that did a fly-by on the Venezuelan Supreme Court is mulatto with blue eyes. Argument invalid.

irrelevant e-celeb is irrelevant

This "who is white" question is an attempt to attack, undermine, and delegitimize white people as a legitimate group.

It's like if I started splitting hairs about "what is orange". This shade is a tad too yellow, this shade a tad too red. I chip away and chip away, until the only thing that counts as "orange" is a single tiny wavelength which cannot ever be produced in the real world.

Obviously white people are those peoples that evolved in Europe. Everybody understands this.

that map almost vaguely looks like an abstract map of north/west Europe

Oh look, another Shareblue character assassination. Our leader will not be silenced, you will not defeat him.

>tfw to smart for multiculturalism

it's the same thread posted by the same ancap cuck like last week

European people with light hair and eyes.

Sums it up. Saved for the next shill attempt to bash Spencer.

Did I not say the Mediterranean regions have been partly mongrelized by Arab invasions? We can still join with them, idiot Polocks not withstanding.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/m3-VN0P_9NGI8nPl2gKQFQ/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/USl4ZELzOpME9JcAihBC4w/

Enoch had the better response.

Fuck you. We know who is white. Stop asking this stupid fucking question unless you ask niggers too. Until then you're just trying to undermine and it's a question asked in bad faith.

Americans arnt white.
>56%

Didn't Israel ally with Apartheid South Africa for a while?

Will you please at least sage this shill thread, newfag?

Richard Spencer is an effeminate faggot, indeed, but Jews are foreign, alien parasites who have always lived in Europe in isolated, ghettoized communities apart from mainstream society (with this separation keeping them racially and culturally distinct), while ancient Persians were mostly white but were raped into becoming shitskin midgets by their Arab Islamic conquerors. Albanians are racially white but many have non-white Turkic racial admixture. Islam is a religion, but it is primarily an evolutionary survival strategy for brown Muslim Arabs. If you are a Muslim, you are an enemy of white, Western civilization, although you could very well be 100% racially white.

>unironically replying to obvious shill threads

1. Fuck off you christcuck larper.

2. No

3. I'm still anti-Spencer, but not as much as I used to be. And when I used to be very anti-Spencer, I thought like this guy, as I was going off the shit I was told about him.

So you are a kike shill.
Then again nothing can be expected from sandniggers aside from explosions.

Gee I wonder whos behind all those antiracist posts on Sup Forums

Have you listened to him speak? He is a fucking goober. Enoch is much better at speaking about our issues. Spencer uses leftist terminology and whines and cries and capitulates too much in the debate.

>goober
As expected from sandniggers.
Bomb yourself.

"Sandniggers"

Mongrelized American doesn't realize he's got more admixture than I do. Muslims never reached northern Spain, Templarper niggerboy.

Denmark actually, so shut up, Ahmed Martinez.

Don't get me wrong, I just like drawing OC.

We already have the counter argument to this. Your just being jewy and deconstructing things to the point of absurdity. Fuck off Socrates. Day of the hemlock tea when?

Richard Spencer is a case of the controlled media picking our leaders and you can be sure they aren't on our side

LOL Danish Templarper. How can you believe in Spencer's panEuropeanism if you're from Europe? Even worse.

I agree!
A racist misogynist will NEVER be our leader!

>ALLAHU AKBAR KEBAB MUHAMMAD
What did the ((((((((((((Spaniard))))))))))))) mean by this?

Keep using that Templar flag even though your people were worthless to the Crusades.

You're responding to an underaged idiot who has spent 3.5 hours defending an e-celeb here. Let him sperg out on his own.

And the crusades were evil right?
I mean, they killed so many brave warriors of Alah.

I'm sure you kids aren't old enough to remember the coneheads, but eh

What's wrong with e-celebs?

As opposed to you who have spent 1 month forcing "memes" who have no presence outside of your own shill threads?

MOMMY

It ain't just American mongrels have found a home on Sup Forums.

I'm more interested in his nazbol fairy tales desu

>Enoch
so jews are white now?

:^)

>. I'm still anti-Spencer, but not as much as I used to be.
really? I used to be ambivalent towards Spencer but all the tactical black pill crap from TRS fanbois have turned me off. Also their purity spiral gatekeeping on Sup Forums (ie: larping as oldfags) doesn't help much either.

Agreed, fuck all these racist white supremacists.
#BlackLivesMatter

eh, just the TRS homos tbhfam

This, white is an american invention. Mediterranean master race is obviously superior to G*rmanics.

Nice use of flag for the comment.

If they were evil, I wouldn't be upset with you for appropriating a glorious tradition in which you and your people never took part.

Templarping is my pet peeve.

Enoch isn't Jewish. He's Anglo-Slav and was married to a Mischling cross-dresser/cosplayer. Heart wants what the heart wants (or it was the only pussy his pudgy ass could get).

TRS has an unnatural fascination with Spencer especially given that Enoch and other TRS personalities are much better speakers and communicating the ideas. Purity spirals remain stupid, but Spencer and TRS are right about the alt-lite. I've met Posobiec. Never had someone seemed like more of a spineless, Jew weasel. Worst kind of journo. Tried to force people to wear his shirts for a photo-op and make it look like an organic protest.

Read my post about whiteness.

Nice thumbnails retard

>ALALALALA ALLAHU AKBAR
Hey, Hassan Gonzalez, relax.

What do you expect from kikes?

>shit he caught me gotta change my flag

Use geolocation if you're not a coward.

>inb4 old fags pick flags
Yeah. Nah. This was an improvement. Could finally identify fucking Canadians and Swedes for who they were.

>Polish fighter returning from AFghanistan

wtf since when did Poland declare war against Afghanistan?