Is this the most WE WUZ country in Europe and possibly in the world?

Is this the most WE WUZ country in Europe and possibly in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=krgVMa3xk34
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is there any actual difference between Macedonians and Bulgarians?

I am Greek

Yes

>pic related : Even Egypt knows Alexandria was named after a Hellene not a "Macedonian"

That's not a fair display.You posted a gyspy settlement in Bulgaria

What am i looking at?

Ups,I didn't read your post i thought this was in Macedonia

macedons are bulgarians larping as greeks and serbs
nice cherry picking

Why do Balks insist on bringing their little rivalries with them when they move to other countries? Picture related is just down the road from me. Its one of about 50 different associations from that area here

Macedonia is ancient we are not bulGAYrians

beautiful

its never the one that should that get vanned. look at that

GreekTURKS are butthurt at real Macedonians

They thought they were hellenic hahahaha

Why do they wear flip flops?

WE ALEXANDER NOW

Literally nobody gives a fuck about we wuz memes here, except albozergs.

When did you realize that Alexander was slav

Macedonians are Greek. Macedonians used to participate in ancient Olympic games where only Greeks could participate and spoke Greek language. Open a history book, Slav and stop trying to steal your neigbours history. Makes you look pathetic.

WE WUZ ALEXANDER N SHIT

So are you direct descendants of ancient Macedonians and Alexander the Great that later got slavicized or are you Slavs that came to this areas in 7th and 8th century?

Is Lake Ohrid nice anons?

They are Slavs that after Yugoslavia split became independent nation with no identity, so they try to steal history from their neoghbours.

Ancient macedonians that got slavicized and race mixed with some slavs. I'm pretty sure that everybody that's on the balkan is in a similar situation as us.

That is true. They might even be MORE macedonian tan slavic, just like you are more illyrian than slavic.

DO YOU DANCE THE DANCE OF ALEXANDER THE GREAT?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=krgVMa3xk34

We are not more illyrian than slavic.

You have more I2A than R1A (Slavic gene).

it's really comfy

I'm going to Croatia for 1 month very soon but the next time I go to Europe I wanna go all over the Balkans so I was wondering if it's worth it to go with the lads?

Whaddaya think Bulgar-Bro?

Proud Macedonian American here.

How goes the homeland?

Ohrid is really wort visiting, the lake is amazing and so is the city. Croatia, Dubrovnik is also good. As for Bulgaria visit Veliko Turnovo if you are into history, Burgas or Varna for the sea, and if you want to do some mountain stuff go in Pirin or Rodopa mountains. Stay away from Sofia.
Alcohol is cheap everywhere, most hotels too.

Macedonian diaspora here.

Were are not descendents of the ancient macedons.

On the same note though neither are modern greeks, they are arguably not even descendents of ancient greeks.

/discuss.

Looks absolutely beautiful Bulgar-Bro I really admire Europe.

I don't think I would go to Bulgaria for the Sea because I got Dubrovnik and Istria for that, also whats wrong with Sofia and what is at Veliko Turnovo?

Do Bulgarians sell Rakija like other Slavic countries bro or do you have your own shit?

I would think so I'm pretty sure Macedonians well recent ones are Slavs who came in the 7-8th century.

>Proud Macedonian
Why?

sweet digits

ps. why are the lions staring inwards
they're supposed to represent expansion

Rakija is our national drink. Its rather cheap. Veliko Turnovo was our ancient capital. There are some beautiful well preserved ruins and churches. Also the city is nice too. If you want to see some of the renaissance of Bulgarians you could see Etara or Bozhentsy. Nice architecture and you might also want to see some monasteries. I could even greet you at the Etara, since I am from Gabrovo.

The real Macedonians live south of the Greek boarder. Anything north is Slav/Bulgar.

Terracotta roof tiles make such a difference to the aesthetics of a place, imagine that picture with dull grey rooves

>boarder
border* Fuck

I have seen Russians less Slavic looking than that.

Macedonians are descended from Alexandra the Great.

>see some monasteries

how about visiting some night clubs and see bulgarian qts

>Alexandra
>Fucking patriarchy making Alexandra a man.

Sofia is degen, just like most western capital cities. Also there is nothing to see there.
Veliko Turnovo was the capitol during the 2nd bulgarian empire. Nice castle and old-style city.
And yes, we brew and sell rakia.
are you american?

I fucking love History especially Slavic history, I wanna go with my Slavic friends who are Croatian and Polish. I always thought of Bulgaria of a really rich country but never delved deep into it's history.

I think I will take you up on your reccomendation, thanks a lot man. Also maybe we will see each other haha.

On the same note neither are modern germans

Literally called """MAN ON A HORSE""". BASED Monkeydonians.

not that hard to realize considering he is named after the slavic god of nature (les/lessandar)

>most we wuz nation in Europe
Ahem you forgot us

>This is what Slavs actually believe.

We at least have some genetic evidence.

Please send link I wanna feel Roman

Im not good at spelling, sorry. no need to throw a little bitch fit.

Rich? Its history rich. But most of the people are poor as fuck. So this is why it's great destination for westeners - everything its cheap.

Well, you kinda have more relation to the Romans than the Makes to Alexander, at least.

No I am Canadian but I come from a Latino-Slavic mix.

I mean all capital cities are pretty western I hear even in Balkans like Zagreb,Belgrade and now you tell me Sofia.

What is your best Rakia? I really enjoy the Plum variation.
Yeah that's what I meant history rich.

>latin butthurt that our rome was best rome

Just start reading up on genetic data and you will find it. You will also find out that Moldavians are slavs.

That must be Skopje which is in the north and alboshits and serboshits live there. The south (Bitola, Gevgelija, Strumica) is more of a bulgarian-greek mix than slavic. Nobody ever would guess I'm a slav, a greek ex gf of mine used to say I look more greek than greeks. I don't care about Alexander and all that stuff, what I'm proud of is that my family resisted 500 years of living in an islamic state and kept the orthodox christian religion.

Entire former Yugoslavia are actually goths, that is the ultimate red pill of the balkans

>Greece is literally Turkey v2

The memes are completely real.

Thats because modern greeks are shitskins and people romanticize greeks as being white

>Haplogroups=Race

When will subhumans like you get educated? It's really being cancerous

But aren't we most closely related so south Slavs genetically?

damn

depend on taste, plum is nice. We got really good wines as well.

No , we are. People are spoon fed a uncomplete history that only consists of the good parts leaving out the bad ones completely. It is either WE WUZ OTTOMANS or WE WUZ MONGOLS. Which neither are completely true assuming in 1923 we had the population of 10 million and almost %50 of this was immigrants from clay captured by europeans.

We are not even in Europe you subhuman house nigger cuck.
Go choke on wh*Te dick somewhere else

t. deretic

I never made that claim turkroach. Learn to fucking read.

But haplogroups do show the results of migrations and other results. And do show that R1b, which are connected to Celts and Romans were in Transylvania.

Yes, over all we are pretty similar to Bulgarians and Serbians, but there are some enclaves left over.

2400 years later, Monkeydonians still claim they wuz Alexander n sheeeeeeeeeeeeit.

>I never made that claim
Rapebaby, you can't even lie.
>Still insisting on the fact that haplogroups shouw anything relevant
Unless your race has its own snowflake haplogroup (like X people have X haplogroup and other people barely have it), you can't calculate anything at all you stupid rapebaby.

That's a very nice building it's a shame we don't have anything like this in Canada I love stuff like that.

So you be sayin we wuz kind of Romanz and shit?

I never implied anything about whether we are european or not. What I wrote there was what happened after the war for independance. What you understand from the text above is only due to your insecurities.

hojam hangi sehirdensin bu arada

Xocem seni şu Aydınlı evzencisi gavat sanmıştım kusura bakma hakaretler için. O gavatı 2 aydır arıyorum nereye gitti acaba amına koduğumun spastiği. Ne zaman senin tarz postlar görsem o sanıyorum.

Giresundanım bu arada.

>Rapebaby, you can't even lie.

Show me where I made that claim.

>Unless your race has its own snowflake haplogroup (like X people have X haplogroup and other people barely have it), you can't calculate anything at all you stupid rapebaby.

We know that some populations have more of a haplogroup than another retard, and we know they don't just magically appear since Haplorgoups are geographically connected. Using archaeological and historical data we can extrapolate what haplogroups an ancient people had.
Especially modern genetic archeology where we scavenge it from remains.

Why don't you use your flag bro? Be proud! I even think you have some kind of holiday today in Canada. Independence?

This has less to do with WE wuz and more with making bozgors mad when they claim there wuz no romans and no dacians.

We wuz LATINOS n shiet

Onlarada yazik hucam adam ne tam egeli olabilmis nede turk kacmak
istiyo pezevenk ama 4chandekilere siginmakta cok aci verici be. O tarz posterlar iki taraftanda yarrrraga yiyince ya senin gibi full bait threadler yapiyolar yada agizlarini acmiyolar bidaha

Idk man. Even tho i love my country and heritage, id say we are pretty WE WUZ HUNZ

Because being Canadian is very weird, after 1960's when the first Trudeau allowed all immigrants to come they pushed for us to keep our own culture, despite being a Canadian I don't really have Canadian culture rather Croatian mixed with some obvious Canadian ideologies. We are celebrating our 150 independence day :) but I don't know it's hard to be proud of a country when your ancestors never fought for it and just came over a generation ago.

It's a very weird country.

>also people actually get in debates with me when before all they would write is "a fucking leaf"

>them pepsi ads on the columns

tells you everything you need to know

Tbh desu I'll never be able to understand how they claim that entire area just didn't have a population

>4chandekilere siginmakta cok aci verici be
gavatlıkla altyaşlık birleşince öyle oluyor
talese 200 m uzaklıkta doğdum diye söylüyordu Avr*palı kabul etsinler diye. Ben de mitridates'e 20 km uzaklıkta mı doğdum mu diyeyim
>O tarz posterlar iki taraftanda yarrrraga yiyince ya senin gibi full bait threadler yapiyolar yada agizlarini acmiyolar bidaha
şimdi şu var ben de evzencisi bir gavattım eskiden ama sonra eğitildim, ne zaman evzenci tier bir post görsem kan beynime sıçrıyor.

user, who would you side with in the event of a canadian-croatian war? honest question

>albania
WE WUZ ancient Illyrians 'n' shit

have you consider living in Croatia?
also, congrats on being a ok leaf

Please respect the fact that others are also in the thread and speak americanese. Thanks.

>balkan tecavüz bebeği
>türkçe bilmiyor
az zorlayın kendinizi hatırlarsınız

It's another Turks being uncivilized subhumans episode

Croatian because that's what I was raised with I know it sounds really fucking terrible because Canada has given me a lot and a lot of opportunities.
I actually have my family owns a factory in a town but like It's in the north and my mother is a latina and my dad a Croat they met on a beach in Mexico.

I've been kinda confused my life but my father really raised me to be Croatian and I live in a very Croatian and Slavic area (Polish,Ukranian) I also kinda wish I learned more about my moms side but that would complicate things.

Also thanks Bulgar-Bro, I love Bulgarians and all Slavs very warm nice people.

I feel kinda "home" in Croatia it's kinda dumb but I don't know it's how I feel living here is very artificial and our housing bubble is very bad... so I would like to move but don't know how.

Sorry for terrible grammar it's 6 am here and I didn't get any sleep.