Hey Sup Forums do you identify more with your state, or your country? Also, what state do you live in...

Hey Sup Forums do you identify more with your state, or your country? Also, what state do you live in? Europoors need not answer.

live in tx. I guess i'm 50/50 state/country, because i like texas a lot, but i'm not a hick and i don't own a truck like most texans

I'm from Oregon and I'd say I identify more with my country.

I used to love Oregon but it's full of commiefornians now.

But we also have states.

Definitely country over my state (Hesse), as it's pretty retarded policy wise.

Neither. Ethnicity first, not that gay "hwhite" bs, but the oldschool qualifier before the "-american".

After that region, Cascadia to be specific. the PNW is my home. Southern Alaska, BC Canada, western Washington, western Oregon, and Nor Cal(southern Jefferson, the bay area/silicon valley, and monterey bay, anything central valley is out)

Oregon

I identify with Russia and Syria
#BasedAssad

I'd probably say state first, country second. I may be an American, but my home will always be Virginia.

Those aren't US states yet.
#thisisntevenmyfinalform

Identify by country. However it's interesting how foreigners reply when asked where they live but already know the country. Americans usually say the state, Australians by city, Japanese by prefecture.

I don't identify with my state nor do I identify with my country, rather; I identify myself with a combination of compartmentalized radical philosophies that project the reflection of the environment around me. What is right for dinner be wrong and what is wrong could be right, all of which is an illusion of brought forth from the inner workings I call the gears of society.

State

Oklahoma

I identify with our tranny overlord Justin Trudeau, and Pajeet's BBM (big brown micropenis) since the street shitters are breeding like cockroaches and turning our country into a Third-world dystopia.

With "state". It tells more about me (traditions and cultural traits) that the country could ever tell.

Which province?

I would if I lived in a better state (not New Jersey). Of the Northern states, there isn't a worse one than New Jersey,

Such nonsensicals form a false hysteria within the borders of our narrative. Rise now my brothers and seize this day like a crusader knight with the other knight on the back of their horse. Those who lack the fortunes of money shall have the fortunes of a glorious idea to back them.

Connecticut is worse than new jersey.

yeah, you really got fucked by geograohy. stck between Philly and New York doesn't leave much for an indipendant culture, and thus, identity. Yall just too small.

If not the fruits of the labor then where else would the citizen create the value of his or her or its citizenry? Clearly not in the value of materials that have no bearing on the Utopia we are trying to create. Every dish is best served equal and just enough to provide substance.

Florida

If not an economy where the means of that production is controlled then how else would we prevent the chaos ensued in Capitalism? One would have to delve deeply and form a bond created on trust with the handler of an economy whom practises full integrity. Only here can we begin to understand the potential of such a surreal theory.

where are you deriving morality