Why are liberals so much funnier than conservatives?

Why are liberals so much funnier than conservatives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IGl1CCprCeU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

These niggas ain't funny

because (((they))) only let you watch liberal comedians retard

haha decapitations and lies, so funny

Because you have a bad sense of humour.

White guilt

Their writers can sometimes make a decent joke. The hosts themselves are not funny people.

When you laugh at something it's usually because you agree with it or connect with you in some form or another. So if you're a liberal watching a liberal comedian you'll probably will find them funny. Like wise if you're conservative watching a liberal comedian you'll probably won't find them funny.

The mentally ill tend to be funnier.

Just look at trannies.

Becacuse the funny right wing comedians have lost their jobs (cf. Norm Macdonald)

Can you name one conservative comedian?

the ability to think critically and empathize

Because your sarcasm is unironically funnier than anything these leftist faggots have said.

It's like they have the dreamworks face, but it's live action and you only see it on the "comedy" actors.

they're not

norm macdonald is an easy one

Because you're 12

I'm right-wing but from what I've seen of Norm MacDonald off of /wsg/ is cringeworthy (ie 9-11 Airlines joke)

ignore, sage, report

>Colbert
>Oliver
>Stewart
>Various other shills

>"funny"

Because they're smarter

They are much more "intelligent" because of the glasses, therefor funnier. All the best comedians are cool progressive poc jewish mexican lesbian liberals who smoke weed. Woman are really the funniest comedians because they have a vagina.

Samuel Hydberg

Low quality bait

None of them have been funny since bush was in office

The studies suggest people with creative talents tend to be liberal values. The struggling artist meme is a thing for a reason.

Sup Forums

The people pictured are the worst examples of funny liberals.

>canned laughter = funny

you poor brainwashed humorless faggot

I was going to reply but
>1 post by this ID

I genuinely like david cross's humor and shows but his politics shoe horning are a turn off.

>incapable of laughing at oneself
So basically you're an SJW in disguise.

thats some tryhard cringe right there

Kelsey Grammer

liberals are not funny they are disgusting

Norm isn't Conservative he just likes pissing people off so he jokingly says he supports stupid shit. That's his shtick.
He's joked about renouncing his Canadian citizenship and becoming American over Canada's refusal to join the Iraq war.

Maybe it was just a bad first impression as I haven't watched anything of his other than what is post on /wsg/l, I'm willing to see his other stuff. Can you point me in the right direction?

does ed helms even get work still?

Tim Allen

In politics, one should not strive to be the better clown.

Liberals are cringe

Why are ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((liberals)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) the worst

Because the joke is on them

Delusion:this thread

99.99999999999999999% of "creative" people are absolute faggots with no real talent

Tim Allen is a Conservative comedian & a funny one at that but it's also hypocritical which I guess makes him a good conservative.
He was busted for a shit load of cocaine smuggling but got off shit free for being a snitch

nick dipaolo

ah yes, the conservative cocaine dealer

The only decent one in that bunch used to be Jon Stewart. Check out his shows from like 5-6 year ago. At least he was poking fun at things that were factual.

this. made chuckle.

This is what every "comedian" on TV sounds like, perfectly distilled into 10 seconds:

youtu.be/IGl1CCprCeU

me too, his stand up sucks because of it.

It's just human nature.
Anthony Cumia, Nick Dipaolo off the top of my head, you could also argue that virtually all good comedians are anti-SJW and not progressive
Bill Hicks and George Carlin would be considered Nazi's today, there would be riots if they attempted to attend any college campus in the U.S
You have to not be an uptight cunt to be a comedian, so most would be classical liberals, and as we know libertarianism and fascism are considered to be basically the same things nowadays

Gospel

The only funny one is Andy Bernard or wte his real name is

Hey, i don't know if you noticed, but there are a lot of Jews on that list.

0.0000000000000000001%
=

Cool story, bro.

Its a shame Matt & Trey are both cucks to their asian wives now. South Park hasnt been funny for years.

>the offspring of sand nigger is projecting his degenerate ways onto humans
Really activates my almonds.