youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uSe2kAvSJqA?t=1061
youtube.com/watch?v=LvdBBn1jgQo
fairus.org/news/illegal-immigration-costs-california-taxpayers-more-than-25-billion-a-year-finds-fair
cruz.senate.gov/?p=press_release&id=3107
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

Woo

Kris "They have to" Kobach interview with Tucker last night,

youtu.be/uSe2kAvSJqA?t=1061
17:40

AWOO~

GET THE FUCK IN THIS THREAD NOW!!
Leaker reveals Sup Forums datamining to Chuck Johnson

Just looking at her picture makes me feel something strange inside. I guess you could call it "love". I'm in love with this Iowa rally girl. I've lost interest in all other girls, besides her.

This Italian girl really is all I think about all day, every day. I really do cry myself to sleep at night, MAGA hat on, thinking about how I'll never be with her. If only she knew I existed in this life, if only she knew my deep profound love for her. I know that will never happen though. That is the thought that makes me so sad when I look at her. I'll never be with her, but I'll continue to love her and Trump until the day I die.

>kekistan flag
Get in my fucking trash can.

Amen.

What u mean this chick? Thread is slow so i'll feed the pasta.

Das rite!

I PLEAD DA FIF CRACKA

Of course

>when she sees your dick

JOkes on you. I used a preloaded card to buy my pass with phake info..
Enjoy your cappy cucks.

If anyone should go to federal prison its that nigger.

Aussie baker, are you here m8? Did you wish to bake?

You were here before, let me know.

Please don't namefag for no reason, thank you.

Basically

Susan rice and lynch are in deep shit and he's telling them not to talk.

Fair enough user. You made the right choice.

obstruction of justice
we need a special counsel to investigate

~

Remember when we used to execute traitors? I'd settle for life in prison for him.

redpill me on nikki haley. is she good? i see a lot of idiots who disagree with trump's foreign policy land up blaming her for it. or blame her for what goes on in the UN even though she obviously gets direct orders from trump, pence etc. she seems good to me.

mark.

*hops in your path*

Anything 4 u based awoo :3

so juicy

I want Sarah Huckabee Sanders to dominate me

You think there's privacy on the internet? Oh you sweet summer child.

She's a bit retarded but her job is relatively meaningless in the way of crafting foreign policy. All she does is relay US policy to the UN. Also, fuck the UN.

do you draw these Rooski bro?

Male traitors should be executed, women traitors should be lobotomized and put in rape dungeons.

Good morning /ptg/!
It's almost time to get comfy with friends!

youtube.com/watch?v=LvdBBn1jgQo

I'll kick your ass Drumpf!!!

Cut the cable.

Yes sometimes

>Tfw ptg unironically religiously watches Fox News like a bunch of boomers

>you cant be comfy and also enjoy other things

the wall will never be covered in solar panels. you would spend less and get more energy spending the same amount on random solar sites. its a nice idea to poke lefties, but it wont happen.

reminder that the wall at the highest end of cost (without solar) is around 25b and that is what cali alone spends per year on illegals
>fairus.org/news/illegal-immigration-costs-california-taxpayers-more-than-25-billion-a-year-finds-fair

Yeah, thinking that Fox News isn't part of the establishment is like thinking there's any way to reason with the Democrats. No. You don't bring ethics to a gun fight, you bring a bigger gun.

>Trump
>classy
pick one

He is the guy who teets that people have low iq, are bleeding from a face lift and are psycho.

This man is the prime example of NOT classy.

Get rekt

Well maybe before we let women into congress but that ship may have sailed

Nikki haily is a garbage shitskin that as a recent immigrant decided to take down the confederate flag in SC. Disregarding all the larping on Sup Forums the respect shown by the north to the sacrifices of the soldiers of the south is in large measure why there hasn't been a second civil war as there has in so many other similar conflicts. Shitskins immigrants like nikki ignore that for current political favor and are a big reason why the age of the melting pot is over.

Now Nikki was a big never trumper until her state went overwhelimly for the president so she towed the line bu still is a big neocon. Trump made her the UN ambasador to give the noecons a bone as they need a new fresh face that isn't named bush for the future. Meanwhile trump gets a loyal follower as the governor of SC as Nikki's replacement was a staunch supporter. Its politics and Hailey is trash.

other than the MAGA hat, this was the best design of 2016 because lefties would just see the big "hillary" from afar and smile at you, but when they got closer and saw "for prison" they'd get triggered

I love Kellyanne.

Yeah, it's the only channel that has positive coverage of the person we support.
But if you have some links or names of proper news channels, you are always welcome to share them.

mexico will pay for it any day now too

I need my morning maddow

>States resist Trump Election Fraud Commission attempts to datamine voter registration records.
God, Trump is such a heavy-handed dope. It would be comical if it wasn't so disheartening.

Not really. Just have to detach yourselves from humanity and do what needs to be done. Like, you know that North Korea nonsense? Drop a MOAB on Kim Jong Un's house while he sleeps. Problem solved.

>131991198
>131991318
>131991823
>131992133
Poor thing is just starving for (You)s.

So do I

get out

Yeah, and the Easter Bunny will bring Trump the check.

Become a member of the press pool.

I am not making the next thread, someone else must make the next thread. This should be obvious but there are many shills and trolls in the threads right now. Please do not allow them to bake

These are the IDs at the time I posted this:
/HRxdH2ro/
//+1WYMV9/
/fzgu+Uvu/
/Nb7JG37t/
/mvv+Laaz/
/s/rKLe46/

There will be more.

Do you want to bake the next thread m8? will you be in the threads in about 1 hour 40 minutes time? I wanted to go but I needed someone to bake who isn't shit while we are being raided.

Actually what would be comical is seeing you be raped to death.

The fag on the right on F&F doesn't like Trumps tweeting.

cruz.senate.gov/?p=press_release&id=3107 Mexico is cartel land so they are paying for it

So does every sailor on leave.

>the wall will never be covered in solar panels
no shit

What do you watch?

Who wants a hat?

>She

Don't you usually save this stuff for Twitter, Donnie?

Infowars

very nice.

But it's happening right now. Mexico is going to pay by taking back their illegals + NAFTA renegotiations. You gotta be retarded to think he ever meant Mexico was going to give a check to the treasury.

too bad trump supporters are impotent

Yet again, dems and shareblue steal other people culture and ideas, no wonder niggers vote for them.

So beautiful.

I don't usually bake but I suppose I can emergency bake if needed.

I would say sailors need a good time girl too but todays navy is shit.

At least I'm not a nigger.

ORANGUTAN OUTLOOK

Then South Korea and a chunk of Japan get rekt by zerg.

so you pretty much stick to fiction huh?

Wait so that hospital shooter was a black man?

I don't care.

There's also another aspect to it for me personally, and that's the comfiness.
When you live in the EUSSR, wholesome Christian values normie cuckservatism tv is the most rightwing thing you ever saw on a television screen.
You have no idea how comforting it is to watch a bunch of normies instead of deranged radical leftwing activists disguised as objective journalists.

>Being this jewish

it was doc choc

You are saying you are likely to be here at the time this thread reaches bump? I would really appreciate it, thank you.

This person is baking unless they are gone way after bump limit. Please do not split and flow this ID and flag.

Please don't bother responding to shills and trolls throwing cheap bait, it only encourages them.

Christ cannot save. Jesus was a pedophile. Hail Satan every day kids.

Fuck off tripfag you're not even people.

Why aren't we having a discussion about black supremacist terrorists now? Why isn't the left condemning gun violence?

I don't care who pays.
The wall must be built.

>You are saying you are likely to be here at the time this thread reaches bump?

Sure. Provided I get some coffee first.

Oh my lands

This