Choose your side

Choose your side.

>asking this question on Sup Forums

>going outside

umm no sweetie, sorry but Sup Forums is now a vibrant multicultural youths board :)

>unironically calling yourself alt-right
Found the Redditor.

>alt-anything

JUST

>mfw stormies come to my town and hold a torch gathering in front of ol robby

I wish I had a bullhorn to tell them to fuck off with their paid shilling. Not one torch light gathering in like almost hundred years in my town and then Trump comes along. Fucking degenerates.

>not being a white identitarian

How do you do fellow NEETsoc?

stop this division
just fucking stop all this alt-right / alt-lite stuff
it's doing horrible damage, isn't this fucking clear??

Right side looks a lot more fun

PRAISE LE KEK XD

I'm pretty sure these guys are shills honestly, so they're not going to stop pushing for a split.

This is a chiseling post if I ever saw one

yeah

The alt-lite split off from the alt-right last weekend by hosting their own anti-political violence/free speech rally and cancelling their attendance of the previously scheduled free speech rally simply because the alt-right was also going to exercise free speech. Frankly it's a good thing because the alt-lite are not pro-white.

>implying Lee wouldn't be a member of the alt-right if he were alive today

Doesn't matter if he would be or if he wouldn't. He's dead and a bunch of alt-right KKK faggots came to my town to use him as some shitty political symbol.

Fuck off with your shitty neo-con nationalism.

I want my real conservative Sup Forums back.

>those finger nails

At least the weeb has good taste.

>Doesn't matter if he would be or if he wouldn't.
Actually it kind of does. The alt-right claim that the great men of our nation's past were white nationalists and seek to derive legitimacy from this claim. This is why they chose to hold a rally in front of a statue of General Lee. It would be like French White Nationalists holding a rally in front of a statue of Charles Martel to protest the islamization of France.

>Fuck off with your shitty (((neo-cohen))) nationalism
>I want my (((real conservative))) Sup Forums back
Literally what did you mean by this? Sup Forums has always been overwhelmingly NatSoc and Hoppean Libertarian.

BLOOD AND SOIL