Trump and MS-13

Getting rid of gang violences and gangs is a good thing, however why does Trump seem so focused on MS-13 and them alone?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_Los_Angeles_riots
foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/29/house-to-vote-on-kate-s-law-as-part-illegal-immigrant-crackdown.html
investors.com/politics/editorials/trump-is-right-millions-of-illegals-probably-did-vote-in-2016/
goregrish.com/video/1065/cartel-brutality
scotusblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/07-21.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0261379414000973
gao.gov/new.items/d05956.pdf
heritage.org/research/reports/2008/07/the-threat-of-non-citizen-voting#_ftn1
google.com/amp/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/do-illegal-votes-decide-elections-1480551000?client=safari
latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-california-s-top-elections-officer-1498771356-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because MS-13 is considerably more of a threat than ISIS is to American lives. The only gang that Trump can peruse and not come off as racist is the Aryan Brotherhood or Hell's Angels...

>Because MS-13 is considerably more of a threat than ISIS is to American lives
Their that powerful?

And I don't think anyone has accused Trump as racist for going after gangs.

I inferred that you were implying he was racist for going after a Hispanic gang. Anyways, MS-13's membership is roughly 70,000 currently, with at least half occupying the US. I wouldn't say they're the most dangerous gang in the US, with Latin Kings and Bloods being pretty high up there.

No I'm just wondering why MS-13 when there are a lot of gangs that needs to be taken care off. You said it right now yourself that Latin Kings and Blood are just as dangerous if not more so, they need to be taken care off as well. But they aren't

They have closer ties to the cartels, than any other US street gang.
>buy coca from MS-13
>MS-13 buys coca from cartel
>Cartel pays communist rebels, and commie governments for protection
>Communist governments use money to stay in power.
>Communist governments influence votes in the UN/lobby for more money
Net result, more commie cucks in the world, and getting your money, and having more say in the world.

One step at a time builds a staircase, trying to assemble all steps concurrently makes it fall to the ground. If Trump were to take on every gang at the same time, or even a few massive ones at once, it could potentially cause mass anarchy.

He may be toiling with the idea of eradicating the other dangerous street gangs after demoralizing MS-13, but if he let that go viral it would not be good.

You can see some of these enemies of the state infiltrate and influence sometimes through the leftist/communist/sharia alliance.

Like that Linda Sarsour or murdering bitch Donna Hylton they paid to speak at the big pussy hat party.

>yfw McCarthy was right.

I assume they are responsible for the heroin everywhere. well them and the dnc and cia.

A lot of people don't fully realize just how right McCarthy was. I think the Sharia alliance is going to back fire on them, in a big way though.

>through the leftist/communist/sharia alliance.

I've been dreaming of the day one of our leaders called for a hard-end to the gang problem. They would get absolutely wrecked by mechanized infantry.

he goes after them specifically because of the msm throughout the years making them seem like the king of street gangs. in la theyre just another street gang that bow down to la eme. f13, 18st, harpies, soxlos make more noise than them.

Heroin is good. Keeps the dummies occupied in their own little world and far away from making detrimental mistakes

Well as long as the amendments promises due process don't expect to see US army vs US gangs anytime son.

It would probably take some sort of Martial Law. It's a huge problem and no amount of band-aiding is going to fix it. Something has to be done. There's a precedent as well.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_Los_Angeles_riots
Also, these laws were just passed
foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/29/house-to-vote-on-kate-s-law-as-part-illegal-immigrant-crackdown.html
Along with his recent declaration of his sending Federal help to Chicago, I feel like it may actually be happening.

he's a racist pig that's why OP.

this guy was held at the border on his way to visit his dying mom.

trumps racism know no bounds

The LA riots is a prime example of why you shouldn't do a hard-line approach to gangs, because hard-line approach is one of the reasons it happened.

Aren't they just a local guys for drug producers and international distributors?

Central America is full of unemployment and spews out street gangs, but they don't have a dedication to make a quasi-governmental structures out of it. Guatemala's people are too well meaning for that, though their countries go to shit. Spoiler: THANKS AMERICA.

Go be reddit somewhere else

Because blacks are a more protected group. For whatever reason, Jews have never defended the indigenous or mestizos as strongly.

go back to your closet faggot

Because MS-13 is a gang that disturbs the lives of law abiding citizens.

It's different in that way.

>why is trump so focused on latino isis

what a sad pic

The LA Riots were also the result of political unrest due to a case of police brutality against an African-American man named Rodney King. The precedent is that when situations get out of hand due to violent crime, (i.e. Chicago) some hard-line measures need to be taken. These people kill other people, and then proceed to brag about it in their rap music. My family had to move us of the town I grew up because it became a sanctuary city and the gang activity exploded.

>a sanctuary city
What's that?

The King trial was the straw that broke the camels back, and a hard-line measure works if it doesn't get out of hand. But it got out of hand in LA, then when the King trials happened all hell broke loose
>Brag about in their rap music
Rap music didn't really embrace the gangster lifestyle before or during the riots, even NWA was somewhat critical to it.

safe space for immigrants

you can't be expelled out of a city that his this status for not having documents

A city that at the very least turns a blind eye towards illegal immigration, and at the worst actively aids such efforts. It's basically just a giant scheme to get import voters for globalist interests. I have no clue how it wasn't national news when the PA National Guard got sent into one of the sanctuary cities in my state because the gangs there got uppity after one of them was shot and killed by a police officer.

Modern day military and police technology, plus decades of Federal infiltration and the information that was never acted upon, can ensure it won't get out hand this time around. Modern day trap and other Jew-media garbage absolutely does, and it's sickening that it's popular amongst every young demographic. For some reason I thought your flag was a foreign country as well.

They're also universally hated by immigrants including illegals so it's a win win for everyone right now

its more of a feminist/communist/islamic alliance as lefitism=communism and sharia is an afterthought of islam consuming a society

As long as profiling aren't involved and everyone has a warrant that it should not get out of hand
You got any local news source on this map?

Has any Republican in your government ever made a concerted effort to target and prosecute the officials involved in maintaining this 'sanctuary' farce? It sounds flagrantly illegal, and it can't be all that hard to gather evidence. Has Trump said anything about this practice?

Try to keep up Britbong
See this post >Has Trump said anything about this practice?
How that's rock you been living under?

Same, I'm not advocating a war, but rather a well-targeted chipping away of their established leadership.

There might have been a media blackout. I can't find a goddamn thing. It was in a town named Hazleton

Well I'm glad that we are on the same page then

Violent barbarians

There also seems to be a massive investigation currently underway involving illegals being used in voter fraud.

Because the Zetas are being killed and arrested all over the place. Secondly, they're mostly a local group and not hiding behind our southern borders. Thirdly, they don't have to spend months falsifying documents across Europe then swim across the ocean to become a threat.

Aaaa yes the
>I would have won the popular vote if 3 million illegals didn't vote
narrative, I'm surprised that one is still alive.
Wait the Zetas don't operate in the USA

>Has Trump said anything about this practice?
Yeah, it was one of his big things during the campaign. He basically wants to pull Federal funding from sanctuary cities, things like school payments, highway money, and gibs.

And they are getting closer to doing just that

It's actually a big deal though. This whole election stunk of massive corruption. Illegals shouldn't be voting period, or else they'll completely drain an entire cities gib budget. Granted, the money spent investigating a done deal could be better used implementing voter ID laws that would make it a null issue.

Yes illegals shouldn't vote, I don't even understand how someone votes in your country with no ID because ID is mandatory in my country. However that doesn't change the fact that it's very silly how Trump is crying about it and how it all just reeks of ego. Nor does it change the fact that it all started as a meme which nobody has found any proof off.

Seriously how did that idea start that millions of illegals voted? Because earliest mentions I could find was a meme

MS-13 is apparently making big inroads in his home turf in NY. Haven't had much of anything to do with the drug scene there in a number of years, but it is getting bad, and by the way things have been shaping up I would be 100% unsurprised to hear stories.

After MS-13 is mostly removed from the US, whatever system has been set up to accomplish this will still be around and will need a new task. What you list will be dealt with eventually.

There's quite a bit more to it than you think. It mainly has to do with the state of California and their quite active communist party. But as with the Obama wiretapping story, it has to be pieced together through Wikileaks and independent news sources, so there's no official verification of any sort. Here's a decent article that gives a quick rundown. It wasn't 3 million but it wasn't insignificant.

investors.com/politics/editorials/trump-is-right-millions-of-illegals-probably-did-vote-in-2016/

WORST GET

kek

Whoa mama.

I don't think we can make a meme out of this

K E K
E
K

Well shit, both stories confirmed true.

> Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016
>Probably
>it's almost certain
That's not a good start

>Getting rid of gang violences and gangs is a good thing, however why does Trump seem so focused on MS-13 and them alone?

Because they have zero political support, and their name isn't as triggering as if he went after the Latin Kings.

Salvadorians are inbred scum who are more violent than chimps

TAKE MY ENERGY

All headlines are clickbait, it's been their purpose since the invention of the printing press.

>a

>quick

>rundown

MS-13 is more of a localized threat. It is as bad as ISIS and MS-13 has about over 10k members in the US alone.

Very nice

You implying that any other organised crime group has political support?

In some states you need ID to vote or register, and the illegals have ID's in a lot of cases, they even have SSN's, passports. With millions of cases of identity theft and fraud, its hard not to believe a large number of people are voting illegally.

>it's almost certain
Is taken from the article itself, which just shows that even the article is working on a maybe scale

We never get smoking guns on any sort of real issue anymore, so you work with what you got.

one of the largest gangs in the world, they're in multiple countries and involved in pretty much everything, drugs/human trafficing/murder/etc
they're established in multiple US states

>investors.com/politics/editorials/trump-is-right-millions-of-illegals-probably-did-vote-in-2016/

No evidence still though. You'd think if there were a statistically significant number of illegal immigrants who managed to vote illegally, that you'd be able to point to hundreds or at least thousands.

Article relies on 'maybes' and feels.

Noice

There's links betwen the old black panthers and the bloods and crips, and some of the former black panthers went into congress.

There's loose overlap between the latin kings and latino street protesters.

In addition for politics in the US, it's the Mexicans, and then the Cubans. You can name black, mexican, cuban politicians fairly easily. El Savadorian ones?

And it doesn't matter whether they have actual political support. It's the perception. As user mentioned earlier, the MSM has hyped up MS13 as super violent cartels. They're the obvious target to take down.

Tell me they don't actually exist

I'd hesitate to call the old black panthers a criminal gang.

Ms13 are very aggressive with expansion which in turn leads to violence. Taking care of the wandering wolf is a better choice then the bull in its pen

>he doesnt know

give him a quick rundown

I'm aware it isn't conclusive. Regardless, I hope current investigations prove fruitful. I'd love to see some serious overhaul to our current voting system.

More specifically, when the old black panthers split up, a bunch of them became crips.

They are one of the most dangerous gangs OP.

The heck is your point

>gee, I know x is one of the worst, but why focus on that?

honestly I wish he would focus on the BGD too.

mind blown reading that...

but makes sense.

the NEW black panther party is.

>Seriously how did that idea start that millions of illegals voted?
The answer to your question is this: California.

My point was why this gang alone, why not all of them? They all need to go but all the focus seems to be on this one gang alone.
>the NEW black panther party is.
And the old panther has spoken out against them.

>why does Trump seem so focused on MS-13
Because they are srs bzns. They make half of isis training camps look like larpers.

Bc it fit his anti immigrant narrative, knowing niggers are a bigger threat to American prosperity than paco and his essays picking veggies. N the joses you see in the streets mostly grew up in the country and learned the nigger way of life, bc of that they're no different than niggers and should be treated as such

Easiest target. Kind of like how the media was able to demonize conservatism as a whole by calling us all Nazis. Once Trump and admin see the public's reaction, he can start calling the others out.

Great day to be Norté

Pres cracking down on Sureno

>Their that powerful?
>Their

you mean they're

GOD do you not know basic English

>GOD do you not know basic English
user, I don't think that that poster is God.

We all make mistakes, like you do when picking a bed partner.

As a Califag who is not a commie, yeah, it's almost fucking guaranteed.

This state is lax as shit on election day, there are tons of commies that show up to every rally, and tons of mexican illegals fucking everywhere.

There are bastions of decent americans but SF is lefty cult central and LA is as it has always been: jew mob controlled (though now shared with cartel mob controlled)

wasted

Taco detected.

Prepare to be ejected forcibly Juan.

goregrish.com/video/1065/cartel-brutality

BOMB MEXICO

scotusblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/07-21.pdf

Here is some

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0261379414000973

gao.gov/new.items/d05956.pdf

heritage.org/research/reports/2008/07/the-threat-of-non-citizen-voting#_ftn1

google.com/amp/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/do-illegal-votes-decide-elections-1480551000?client=safari

latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-california-s-top-elections-officer-1498771356-htmlstory.html
Notice how California is hiding their publicly available, and often sold out, voter information? The excuse is that it would hurt our democracy despite them doing so with the debunked Russia conspiracy and propaganda machine. They say this is the conclusion based off 0 evidence and instead wish to hide from investigation all at the behest of a mexican

>so with the debunked Russia conspiracy
Not debunked yet

baka
strongest

A lot of ms-13 is made up of illegal immigrants. It's a lot easier to ship the fuckers away for not having papers than it does to prosecute every single one of them for a gang related crime commited in the U.S.

Plus it helps keep trumps prouse of throwing the illegals back over border.

DAmm...