How do you explain all those dumb white bitches who moved through the white house?

How do you explain all those dumb white bitches who moved through the white house?

How did this black mumma beat them all so easily?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Obama#Education_and_early_career
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

college is adult daycare

most degrees are just really big "you did it!" gold stars

And we only know her name because of the guy she married

And yet all 'she' did was making people embrace black culture

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Obama#Education_and_early_career
She majored in Sociology and minored in (((African American Studies))).

I downloaded her thesis onto my phone. She's a pretty fucking retarded nigger, tell you what.

Google for her thesis, its fucking nothing.

Affirmative action

>a president's wife is important
Bwahahahahahahahaha.

It's a man. Joan Rivers had her "tongue torn out by the root" for revealing this.

I honestly used to believe this until I saw her eldest daughter lately. She looks just like Michelle. Especially the brow. Unless Michelle is actually her dad, then she's clearly a real women.

The 2 girls are the biological children of the people who claim to have delivered them.
Forget the name but they are part or the Obama circle.

you are very dumb my friend

Fuck off nigger, I'm not your buddy, guy

>most educated First Lady
Literally does that even slightly matter? Fucking everything any First Lady has ever done are glorified housewife "pet projects" with minimal bearing on anything.

Seriously, these people act like being First Lady is such a major accomplishment, but all they had to do was be married to the right person.

>Fucking everything any First Lady has ever done are glorified housewife "pet projects" with minimal bearing on anything.
true

Affirmative Action.

The degree is no harder than some shit community college.

Is there still a link up?
Iirc her thesis was a HS tier sociology survey with college level data excess that concluded with her butthurt that black professors are not real niqqas

I'm not your guy, pal
Seriously tho, if you unironically believe such retarded conspiracy, you might be below 80 IQ

Not gonna lie, I chubbed up a bit.

>most educated
>failed the BAR
Pick one

still cant believe this happened.
You can take the dindu out of the ghetto but you cant take the ghetto out of the dindu.

Are you retarded? You have facial blindness AKA severe autism.

>tongue torn out by the root,

What did he mean by this?

>Most educated First Lady is a man

It's a lot more innocent appearing after the 2nd x 4th time I watched it. Females.

>Affirmative action
>Woman bonus
>Meme degree
>Thesis title "Princeton-Educated Blacks and the Black Community."

Reminds me of Blacks accepted at Evergreen College who cannot even properly read. Degrees become more and more valueless.

>2 ivy league degrees
>her greatest achievement is being married to someone

>educating women
Why?

>This Thread has been Locked by Mods due to rude comments.

We here at Reddit pride ourselves on being the Front Page and the Friendliest Page on the Internet.

Please take your hateful commentary elsewhere..

Holy fuck imagine having daughters. Would probably kill myself

Hahahahahaha, this is all the literature she used in her bachelor's thesis. Having a look at her whole thesis makes me feel ashamed for all the Princeton graduates. This is all it takes to be part of the ivy league nowadays? No proper, higher scientific language, no thorough literature review, no proof why the work would be relevant or novel, almost no literature used, no practical implications, completely insufficient and unscientific methods section.

Kek
You forgot to add the brownie and female bonus.

>seven sources for a bachelor thesis

Are you fucking serious?

What happened to her afro?

Oh it's eight, my bad. Still a fucking joke.

lol, I had three pages of sources when I did a simple chemistry assignment back in high school

>more educated and accomplished than any woman in Sup Forums's life

BTFO

And be aware of she wrote this thesis at Princeton!

I had about 15 for mine, and that was for a history degree. What the actual fuck.

Funny story though. I had a gig driving a truck out west and ended up staying at a Harvard law grad's house before flying home. He is a classmate of Michelle Obama. He said there are two kinds of women at Harvard law, ones who are smart and ones that are pretty. Michelle was kinda cute.

Just another evidence that ivy league colleges are jokes.

Daily reminder that the only qualification for being "First Lady" is being married to the President.

I just finished my master's thesis and I used 130 literature references. Also, I had a very extensive empirical part. I graduated from a very good European university. I am not saying that the amount of references used means automatically that you have a great thesis, but using only eight is a clear sign that your thesis is deficient. Her whole work is below the standards of my high school.

Affirmative Action and blatant corruption, oh and niggers

Daily reminder that systematic racism is a lie and that niggers aren't oppressed in this country.

What did she do while first lady? Fucked with school lunches?

ONCE AGAIN.
give it up OP. You're supposed to be away from all electronics due to Shabbat. Why are you being a naughty little jew

Fucked up public school lunches tragically and blew a ton of money doing it.

>women

Black academic achievement can never be taken seriously as long as affirmative action exists.

Didn't Hillary go to Yale Law?

Token nigger whore, minimum standards to law schools are dropped 50% comparatively for a double minority pig like michelle. Her two degrees are equivalent to a BA in Pscyhology if measured by white standards.

Is this real? What course is this? Why there is a mention of black people in every source?

You see a black woman, but I see an ape, nigger, dindu.

Are Ivy League schools the biggest fraud meme universities there are?

That's a man.

Wow, I had probably 20 something for mine.

>Seriously, these people act like being First Lady is such a major accomplishment, but all they had to do was be married to the right person.

Finding a good partner in life to settle down with, having children and supporting your spouse in his career is vital for every woman. I totally agree with the feminist that have no idea what they're right about.

Wow what a hateful intollerent person you are
sage

Please tell me that person is shooped wtf

>diversity

Its a numale millinial i found at whole foods in his/her natural habitat... name is sydney or something half gay

But i thought we witeys kept you guys down?
This is just proof that you motherfuckers are talking out of your ass..

FFS the last paper i wrote in my undergrad used 10 sources and that was just a third year course, not even a thesis or anything.

hes been all over pol lately. theres a seriously grotesque webm of him squatting in a smith machine

Truly a remarkable species.

B-but white privilege!

Princeton student here. Pretty sure she graduated with some joke of a degree like Sociology. I've read her thesis, it's in Firestone Library, and it's fucking garbage.

Don't let this taint your view of the University. The theses from Science and Engineering majors are actually significant and well-researched.

So a black woman can succeed in America? But I thought that wasn't possible because of the evil white men.

Maybe if she wasn't born into wealth, power and 1% I'd find this impressive, now I just consider her lucky.

It is her bachelor's thesis. She majored in sociology and minored in African American studies at Princeton.

Someone post that!

Good for president's wife, if only the other blacks were as educated as her.

One word. Race.

Schools like Harvard are really cautious about their (((diversity.))) So they would happily give niggers a free ride because they are niggers and you just can't have too many huwhite men. The Democrats also do this, they categorize everything by race. You can watch one of Tucker Carlson's interview with a black college student talking about how one woman got a full ride to Harvard because she had a "Native American background."

tfw too low IQ to get into university

> two Ivy League degrees...
...in niggerology and gibsmedat engineering.

(Actually not a joke, read her ""thesis"".)

>they crave sucking that white sweetness

>most educated first lady in American history
Way to be wrong and rewrite history nignog.
I love how normal fags think a degree = educated or smart.
It's like thinking someone who has a black belt in karate is unbeatable.

what were the degrees in?

>Two Ivy League degrees from Harvard and Princeton?

So, four degrees? I think not. The nigs are falling for the college meme when it is crumbling at a fantastic pace. Let the nigs go to college and incur debt, and not be able to find a job. Whites go into trade fields, make superior income. Blacks cucked themselves, but will still blame whites.

Holy shit, my English class research paper (in High School) had 9 sources, and I lost points for having so few...

>mfw not woman of color, so will never go to ivy league

xXX PP

>muh gender studies degrees

>ivy league

Black girl I dated was cuter than michelle... even if she was chubbier.

>Hillary is dumber than a nigger

Particularly when affirmative action is the only reason you get accepted. It is like giving you the black belt in karate while you only qualify for the yellow belt.

It was sociology with a minor in (((African American studies)))

Sociology, African American Studies

You say that in jest but Malia was seen getting frisky wid a White boi at a party. Both of them African Kweens is gonna bleached, and because they are Lefty, probably bleached multiple times.

And it doesn't help that most blacks and women go for completely useless degrees or shit they don't plan to use in the workforce.
Sociology degree is like a black belt in Qi Gong.

University degrees become worthless

T. Person who never got into college.

Well today I learned joan rivers was incapable of writing a note, text message, email or expressing herself in any other form of non-verbal communication.

Really activates those almonds.

Sociology could be totally valuable, all fields of science may be very useful including art. For example, art would be valuable if you could create sculptures like Arno Breker after your graduation. But now we have reached such a low level of quality and it is based on cultural marxism, thus it is anti-White.

He's either African or one of them black hipsters. Either way someone needs to tell this faggot 1989 was 28 years ago.

How is she more educated than Hilldawg that makes no sense. This is #Fakenews

Did he get an ayy?

Actually Clinton has the same Law degree, but from Yale, which is actually a better law school than Harvard, according to ratings.

>but art is subjective you cis-scum
>begins to poor a bucket of BBQ sauce over her fat hairy naked body
As a cartoonist I'm sad that the word "Art" in some circles and some people's minds is equated with bullshit like this.
And yes sociology if not taught by anti-white fucking scumlords could be a useful skill but it's not.