BUMP

BUMP
>but not clicking that video though

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/DerrenBrown?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's not one of their video's, it's a guy making a video about that video

Have any anons contacted the MSM over this ongoing shit?
I though this would have blown up way before now..as the difference between pizzagate and this stuff is this youtube crap is pretty much undeniable proof that a huge pedo subversion is being allowed and normalised by youtube and Disney and marvel are not stopping it based on copyright infringement

i don't know if they did. i do know that we attempted a twitter hashtag, but i don't think it worked. it seems all the elsa gate stuff died out just like the pizzagate stuff. although i wouldn't know i stopped looking into this stuff a while back but i was there when i was starting to get traction

it*

I just did a google search now "Elsa gate" and it comes up with a location called the same thing..in other words it is not a unique identifier and thus this will have caused it to lose traction and die out rapidly. We need a unique identifier so that when it's passed around it won't get confused with some other random shit.
>Elsa gate needs to be changed to something that isn't going to muddy the waters and throw people off.

well there was pedo gate

nvm only pizzagate stuff comes up

Something specific to draw people attention to the following
>youtube
>your child is in danger from unsupervised browsing
>pedos
>conspiracy
>marvel
>Disney

i think pedotube was also a thing.

Basically we need to rebrand and market this hashtag so we need a marketing strategy. Pizzagate got massive media attention but this youtube thing is IMO a smoking gun and yet it's going nowhere and the vids are still on YouTube.
This shit is proof there is a massive organised conspiracy to subvert childeren by using established cartoon characters as bait to draw them in.
>youtube
>Disney
>marvel
Are all evidently well aware of this so they are at very least complicit

I don't deny that these videos are grossly inappropriate but how are they undeniable proof of a pedo conspiracy?

We have a few sick foreigners making fucked up videos, most of them come from the same three or so uploadersorry. That means we have a few sick people, not a massive pedo ring working on YouTube.

Don't get me wrong I think the pedo ring is real. I think the world elite participate in unspeakable acts of abuse. But we need to approach these theories critically or else the media and naysayers will "debunk" everything. I'm still not convinced the Comet Ping Pong was nothing at all. Remember the basement video of the masked freaks talking about little boys? But because too many conclusions were jumped to, that's been discredited to the point where no credible news source will ever pick it up and follow it.

I just dis a twitter search on #pedotube
>problem appears to be most if not all the people who passed it are obviously Sup Forumstards as they have ((( ))) or MAGA and Kek in their ID's...we need to be targeting the demographic that doesn't come to Sup Forums in other words normies..

we fucked up pizza gate. i think we got infiltrated by controlled opposition. people that claimed that children were literally in comet ping pong's basement, when i don't remember anyone even mentioning the basement. we need to be more careful this time around. i remember when we were doxing the bike lock guy, a bunch of anons were posting other people and trying to convince us that it was him.

do you really think the name's the problem? i think the problem is people aren't caring anymore. as i did when i left this stuff.

The comet ping pong stuff was smoke but not fire..at least no fire that could be found or proven. No fucking question that the circumstantial evidence certainly points to pedophilia but again no solid proof that would stand up in court especially of child traffficing and murder etc..but yeah I'm inclined to think there is indeed very bad shit going on at the highest levels but again proof was not found and that's why pizzagate backfired.
>IMO these videos are however solid proof of subversion and grooming that would stand up in a court in the U.K.
Remember a guy just got 2 years for importing a child sex doll. Theses videos are alongnthe same lines and the material is being made in the UK.

you fell for msm disinfo, pg is very real. All the muh basement stuff is just goyum disinfo. They probably have raped plenty of kids in the basement anyways.

they fell head over heals to cover up that shit for a reason

i didn't fall for anything, i believed in pizza gate. i'm saying we got fucked by control opposition

Wrong m8 people especially parents really do care..pizzagate was blown up by other parties who wanted to ensure trump got elected.thats why it was shilled so hard based on only suspicions and circumstantial evidence. There was a blatantly obvious political motive behind pizzagate and that is why so many shills were involved pushing it.
>that's why hardly anyone on Sup Forums seems to be motivated to push this far more compelling evidence.
They got Trump elected and so this shit is now irrelevant to most of the people who shilled pizzagate threads

Alex jones could easily do a story on this..as there is no risk involved..he fucked up mentioning comet ping pong as obviously doing shit like that without proof gets you in deep shit.

hmm, i do know that some youtubers have covered this kinda stuff like h3h3 and philip defranco. but it seems like no one is calling out the pedo stuff involved

Remember this
>why did pizzagate make international news
Because it was meant to. There was no actual proof and nobody got arrested. In fact it helped to discredit anybody saying there is an actual huge elite pedophile possibly cannibal conspiracy as "tin foil hatters". It also helped Trump to get elected. Himself linked to epistine.
>actual literal proof of subversive grooming videos gets no fucking traction
See the difference. This is actually much bigger. Imagine how many unsupervised kids have smart phones and tablets and search for Elsa and Spider-Man on YouTube..even with parents who have gone to the trouble of parental controls..this shit is designed as bait and to bypass parental controls. Disney and marvel are not stopping the copyright infringement and YouTube isn't banning the vids. This is fucking massive IMO and that's why it's getting no traction or coverage
>we could destroy youtube over this

I'm surprised that's just "minnie mouse acts like a slut" rather than being not full of LGBT shit desu.

Here's what we need to do...
Identify credible expert/s in subversion, child psychology etc and hit their feeds
>Darren Brown might be a candidate seeing he is well informed on manipulation and brainwashing

That's how we get traction

Derren even
mobile.twitter.com/DerrenBrown?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

i don't understand what you mean. anyways i have to go now. you can keep the thread bumped if you want. i might make another one tomorrow, or you can if you want

I mean target so called influential people's twitter feeds with this info..that's how it will take off and blow up