Americans keep having fewer babies as US birthrates hit some record lows

> For the second year in a row, the number of babies delivered in the U.S. fell in 2016. For some groups of women, the birth rate reached record lows.

> Birth rates for women 30 and older hit their highest levels since the 1960s, and women in their early 30s had the highest birthrate of any age group. There were also 52.6 births per 1,000 women ages 35 to 39, the highest that figure has been since 1962.

> Just under 40% (39.7%) of all babies born in the U.S. last year were born to unmarried women.
> Women of Asian descent had the lowest proportion of births to unmarried women (12%), followed by whites (28.4%), Native Hawaiians and Pacific Islanders (47.7%), Latinas, (52.5%), American Indians (68.1%) and blacks (69.7%).

Why are white millennials choosing not to have children until their mid-30s?

archive.is/3HqZq

Because everyone's in debt for worthless college degrees the Jews told you to get to get hired while the amount of jobs and wages continue to stagnate and housing prices increase.

And we get to pay what little we make in that case to raise, feed, and educate our replacements! Yay, are we more equal now or?

Because Hitler didn't finish the job.

This people think (((income inequality))) isn't part of white genocide because of muh free market but it turns out when you allow white people to be as poor as niggers they either become as dumb as niggers or just disappear.

Bullshit, there are enough gringoids everywhere, there is even a town here in mexico full of gringos.

They're going to find out what happens when you push us to our absolute limits in due time.

Look like traitors to me.

Yep. Too many people brainwashed to think capitalism can do no wrong but they don't understand it's directly or indirectly responsible for most of the crisises going on right now.

more than a thousand words

You know what would make things better? More niggers.

Right as if capitalism isn't basically to government version of Jewishnes. Oy vey consumers by this product for more than it's worth with depreciating currency you get from menial labor to serve me!

Said no-one ever except our childless leaders.

Good, stop having kids. We don't want your kids, we have the immigrant for that

I thought overpopulation, pollution, housing, jobs/automation were the problem?

> In 2016, the U.S. general fertility rate hit a record low of 62.0 births per 1,000 women ages 15 to 44. In 2015, the general fertility rate was 62.5.
The fertility rate keeps declining after 1965 but the population keeps increasing. What kind of magic trickery is this, niggerjew?

We basically fixed the biggest problem of our time (overpopulation) but instead of a congratulatory party we get a warm bucket of shit?

And what do states that did not experience a fertility rate decline have in common?

>Bro

Because I can't afford it.

If I become rich, I'll crank out half a fucking little league team.

millennials can't afford a house and kid unitl they're in their mid 30's

It looks almost like the inverted picture of another map.

Imagine my shock, it's like diversity correlates to low fertility rates.

Because a lot of women are just really shitty. Not even trying to be a mgtow or anything. But think about how much your average white girl weighs these days.

Try being 25+ and finding a decent girl.

It's a mixture of consumerism And propaganda is right. Just look at Japan for an example of a demoralized society that functions purely off of consumerism, non-whites who move here have a significant fertility drop after a few generations. Both men and women are completely out of their respective gender role and people make up for their lack of kids with greed, consumerism, and hedonism.
The reason why the birth rate past 30 is so high is because women chimp out when they realize they've gone all this time without having kids, and that's why there are way too many autists now.

Who the fuck keeps potatoes in a basket on the counter?

False. White Republicans are having children. White decline is Democrat whites almost exclusively.

Fags and SWPLs, apparently. Organic vegetables are like a status symbol to urbanites.

Its still an issue either way.

Ironically, if white women knew the true value of white pussy they probably wouldn't become fat tattooed blue-haired roastie dykes.

We should do a better job explaning to them what a trad qt that looks healthy and isn't a skank means to a man. That their pussy is much more valuable to us if it isn't beat up like an old rental car. Too bad it is almost as futile as explaining good money management to a nigger.

Its because both men and women have been subverted and this is what happens. Marriage used to happen in the teens, I don't hate women and anyone that does is an autist but the fact is men and women have their separate roles and a man's role is to be in charge. Women are no longer socially submissive and men are no longer socially dominant.

STOP IMPORTING MILLIONS OF THIRD WORLDERS

In other news....niglet making factories are on the rise.

That's definitely true in my case. I have no intention of fathering kids as long as I have a single cent in student loans. I'm not going to compound one error with another.

Most women are crap, and even if they weren't crap a good chunk of the male population would be too autistic too notice.

Can't afford to ya dumb faggot

Not really. It's Tacos you should be worry about but there is more :
* the fertility rates spreads across every demographic group, hitting the the most fertile ones the hardest
* all women are having smaller families
* because they have their first kids too late to have more

The only group not to experience this decline are older single mothers.

The problem is both the outbreeding of huwhites by spics and the dysgenics effect of kids raised by single mothers. If it keeps going on, the few whites left will be not much better than niggers.

100 % this. There is literally nothing that is more valuable to a man than a loving wife. Women are quite literally the reason we study, work and suffer. We do everything we do just for a chance to live with them, to reproduce with them and to provide for them. All what money, power, fame and respect are is just tools to reach those goals.

that fucking cat looks like it's staring right at me

More profitable than ever! Sad!

They keep them out like someone is just going to walk by and eat one. What's wrong with fags?

Meanwhile population keeps increasing in spite of sub replacement fertility rates

Oy vey! We wuz always a melting pot, goy.