>Mfw Erdogan is becoming Padishah
>mfw i'll get to rape balkanrapebabies and genocide greeks again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ulg1ahV552g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Low quality bait
Sage

Cockroach

Give us the order Emir, and we we'll turn Europe into dust!

youtube.com/watch?v=Ulg1ahV552g
Soon we shall play this song in every corner of Europe

This is getting repetitive and boring, roach

>Inferior subhuman was near me
when we reconquer Greece we will make sure that every Greek is dead

I could give you a good reply but the simplicity of your words distracts me from doing so. Are you a 10 year old or just an idiot? Go back to the youtube comment section where you belong.

>le sultan mode
>pumps up the retarded islamist masses
>pumps up his dumb party
>drops dead in a few years
>replacement so hyped up about being sultan 2.0 he does something stupid
>declares war on Greece or some shit
>FREEDOM TIME
>Turkey gets bombed to shit
>all hyped up retards get shot and thrown in the ocean
>welcome to the Islamic State of Turkey owned by Israel

Most plausible scenario.

I don't know lad, Greek is a pretty big insult here. If you called, for example my father, a Greek he would kill you and throw you off a roof.

Yeah, I've heard of that. The opposite applies here as well. What is your point though?

>The opposite applies here as well
The difference is, we conquered you, ruled you for centuries and you copy our culture. You're butthurt
We do it here because we consider you as subhumans, on the same level as kurds, it's simple as that.

And get anally ravaged by superior whites in the face of Russians again, like the subhuman roaches you are

No point, no arguements, nothing original. Typical roach post. \b\ suits you better

>R-Russia will save u-
*Chechens come out of nowhere*
*Russian jet gets rekt*

>Implying it's not you who's going to be raped
Prepare to be SLAVED again

retard, you were a piece of shit for most of history and when the Greeks had a high art, influenced the greatest empire that built european civilization and then became that empire by surviving as Byzantine Empire for a thousand years after the fall of Rome

you say its an insult to be called Greek

Well, when dogs gather around you simply stop caring about what they think inbetween themselves, you just ignore them

And everything you think you are now is the result of Ataturk's work by trying to make you more European, so more like Greeks. The picture in OP? Thats work of Ataturks europeization too, the way of european dresing.

So shut you fucking barbaric mouth and go fuck a goat you filthy arab

>Chechen come out
Chechens are sucking Ramzan's dick who is literally praising Putin. They will be the ones fucking you over, roach.

>Poles get rekt and have their King killed by Turks
>Win once against an army commanded by 2 balkanrapebabies
Slavs are our slaves. it's simple as that.

Sage and get ready to get glassed turkaroach.

>that fucking inbred screeching
am i getting baited

Being called a Turk is an insult anywhere in the world, the same is not true for being called a Greek.

Yeah good luck getting an empire on track with ((wahabbis)) in your midst.

Same shit that brought the ottomans down will keep you mudbabies fighting amongst yourself in arrested development as you have done for a century now.

It' time to stop this "we won dat battle tho" autism. What is the endgame of all of your wars? Nothing. If you are so awesome as you claim then why did you lose almost everything you conquered by a bunch of underfunded and outnumbered rebels? Nobody fears you, nobody respects you. You are the laughing stock of this world.

how do you go from this

to this?

Ottomans let balkanrapebabies to command armies
average iq of a balkanrapebaby is 20

unfortunately your country lacks the money to do so.

This is example of slavic rape baby.
One day when Turks become slavic 100% we can make Byzantium with Greeks great again.

>average iq of a balkanrapebaby is 20
Roach genes

It' because of you, dumbo. Roach genes make everyone retarded

>Slavs our slaves

Who are you kidding, subuman

Back-stabbing type of attack practiced by cowards

israel and saudi arabia will defeat the iranian-turkish alliance. secularism vs. political islam

thats about 10% higher then the roach average

And thus, Greater Israel gets it's huge foothold in Anatolia. *rubs shekels together* perfect goyim.

But he's right.

Like the Jew, the Turk is a cultural parasite.