twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sad!

No, I have a weeaboo filter on Firefox.

No.

Literally what?

are they going bankrupt?

Kill yourself

There were Sup Forums threads about it

Hopefully, they're the shittiest distributor of weeb goods.

no i've been using adblock edge for years.

and I never allowed 4chinz cause hiro added that ekansovi shit that isn't showing up for me currently.

>Gabriel @Loli_spirit May 29
>Why? you are one of the last ads for anime and loli websites y_y

>J-LIST @AX#1211Verified account @jlist May 29
>I think the very high number of adblocker users just made it impossible to continue.

>Wizzy Hat G @WizzyHatG May 29
>I used to have Sup Forums whitelisted but with Hiro all of the terrible new ads made me block Sup Forums. Sorry

>J-LIST @AX#1211Verified account @jlist May 29
>Understood. We tried to make them fun since we love people noticing the ads. But there were other ads too I guess.

twitter.com/jlist/status/869339118479613953

>seeing ads

Does this mean 4choon is going to dead now?

Fuck

>commie weeb

Someone post the goodbye ad!!

I whitelisted Sup Forums but recently I saw these nasty ads and had to but the adblock
the j-list ads were nice to have

>I think the very high number of adblocker users just made it impossible to continue.
Holy fuck I took part in something.

Death to all weebs

>I used to have Sup Forums whitelisted but with Hiro all of the terrible new ads made me block Sup Forums. Sorry
This. I honestly enjoyed J-List ads. Fuck Hiro for malware ads.

I'll miss 'em. Fuck Hiro.

>hating on Sup Forums's most reliable advertiser

baka desu senpai

>Implying I give this shitty site ad revenue

I literally hope this place goes under, I am so glad I haven't given it a penny in ad revenue. Fuck the fags that have owned this place and fuck it's autistic userbase

This 1000x times, I had Sup Forums whitelisted for years, only started blocking when Hiro showed up with his malware shit.

Fug, but since Nyaa was kill what will happen to them?

On mobile 99% of time. Never see but still appreciate the Jlist love.

This

mfw i will never date azunyan

there are like 3 nyaa replacements

Go have a snack. You're a little grumpy.

No because I adblocked this site when gook sold out and put malware ads up and made /vip/

What anime did Sup Forums watch this season?

That's exactly it.

I was totally fine with j-list ads. Or things like the slipshine ads with gaypurpleman.

But the other shit made me tune out.

kiss x sis

I use Adblock but I also have a Sup Forums pass because captchas are annoying and if you have anything that stops data collection they make you do 3-8 captchas every time

Did he eventually bang his sisters or what?

If I post on my I phone safari browser I rarely have to do captchas. Google chrome means doing less captchas as well. But i use Firefox with several privacy addons

When I browse on mobile they literally have ads for a JIDF analog saying "people are spreading hate about Israel every day!". Also ads for Asian dating and interracial dating.

It's literally the most Jewish thing I've seen. And it's hilarious to see it on Sup Forums, to the point it almost seems like an intentional joke.

Nah, it does mean that the guy that runs it can start selling whatever information they can gleen about their users though.

When a company isn't making a profit they find other ways to make money, ones you won't like.

Captcha.

Captch pays Sup Forums for every puzzle you do in order to post.

>Sup Forums posters say owner Hiroyuki Nishimura and moderator Jay Irwin are data-mining the image board for their information—raising questions about why Nishimura turned down GotNews editor-in-chief Charles C. Johnson’s offer to purchase the site.

>How it works: Nishimura allegedly uses one of his businesses to profit from mining data from Sup Forums, by selling users’ data to at least one company whose stock rose after Nishimura bought the site.

>“Brazil Future Search” is reportedly Hiroyuki’s search engine company specializing in real-time search solutions. They currently provide search for Niconico Douga [Japan’s version of YouTube] and 2ch.sc [a version of 2ch.net] and others,” a tip on Nishimura’s activities states.

>Step 1: Brazil Future Search will make a real-time search engine for Sup Forums text data only. They will forgo images because images are not important in data mining.

>Step 2: The new Sup Forums search engine will provide data to Effyis (boardreader.com).

>Step 3: Boardreader.com will add Sup Forums search to their board search.

fuck ads, i should be allowed to consume content without paying for anything

everything should be free , in fact, Sup Forums shuld serve ME

This.

so... how do they profit from this, what's in it for this data-mining?

Wasn't mootles against donations? I'd donate to keep keep this shit up and running exactly the way it is.

Why the fuck would they leave, I know traffic is going through the damn roof because of all the press Sup Forums has gotten with the election and HWNDU bullshit.

I only ever rewatch Lain these days.

youtube.com/watch?v=6KFz9WRRNpk

Same here, blocked adds after gook came in.

Sup Forums passes are a form of donation

Huh? Fuck anime.

>Blocking ads is normal

You have to allow ads on sites you want to live. If you hate a site and want it to die, you should block it.

I miss them their ads so much.

can't say I'm sorry to see them go

Smart decision. Bots and shills aka 80% of nupol don't make purchases

ddos pls xdxd

never seen that one

Then leave faggot

God bless you

Eromanga Sensei, Attack on Titan S2 and Akashic Records. There's nothing I want to watch this coming season so I'm gonna use that time to watch Hinako Note and SukaSuka, which I didn't get round to watching first time round.

>ads

Good anime should be banned it is disgusting

Wonder if anyone here even gets that homestar runner reference

How can something so cute be disgusting?

get out nigger

>he says as he posts on an anime website

Go away gross creepy manchildren

No, Sup Forums is ours

>multiple ad blockers
Fuck you gookmoot.

Fuck off normalshit.

don't post reddit memes here.

Fuck off with that flag, faggot

>anime is canser xdddd!!1!
>posts on a anime based Japanese image board

You need to go back

Sup Forums is for anime and communism

Yeah I saw it on Sup Forums but I wouldn't have known otherwise since I block all (((ads))). The web is a pull medium, I choose what I want to see and ads aren't something I want to see.

Go back to your containment board ugly loser

>He doesn't know nyaa is far from dead

Kill yourself crazy creepy mentally ill tranny

amine website

no just no.
buy a pass every year and doen't fucking use it. all the money for passes goes for server maintenance.

Sup Forums is the containment board desu

>all the money for passes goes for server
hehe yessss goy

Go back to Sup Forums and roleplay with the other gross neckbeards you disgusting queer

>Sup Forums is the containment board desu

It literally is.

anime is red pilled faggot

Sup Forums is the most viewed board of the entire website.
Most people here in current year don't give a fuck about anime.

your brain is a containment board for a retard

>weeaboo filter
Please share

>j-list
Why would you even use that shit when mandarake and amiami exist?

Weeboos are disgusting and should all get the rope. You have literal 20 year old awkward ugly Chris chan tier autists gay roleplaying.

>Sup Forums is the most viewed board of the entire website.

Yes that is obvious. Its full of newfags and unironic nazis who don't understand imageboard culture. Then they start to move out from Sup Forums and shit up other boards

Bye J-List

Thank you for supporting Sup Forums through the years

This is all you faggots fault who uses adblock on Sup Forums.

Also Sup Forums should be deleted again, Hiro is always complaining about hosting costs anyway

Kill yourself ugly weeaboo tranny. You are not a woman you are an abomination and a fat effeminate neckbeard. End yourself you worthless trash

Unfortunate, but all good things must come to an end.

Go away ugly freak

I used to have ads on this site enabled but Sup Forums abused its scripts to many times so I had to disable them.

Ad blocked