What did he mean by this?

>My new found friend
Who did he mean by this

DRUMPFTONS BTFO

>slide thread
>sage all day long

>all the great people of canada AND... weedman

backhanded

Thinking about it, who had more political experience upon getting elected: Trump or Trudeau?

he's talking about a dog

>literal tweet from a politician
>slide thread
Maybe check the catalog and pick one of the 500 threads about race to call a slide thread

>>My newest cuck

Macaronis invite to France, calling Trudeau his best friend, is Trump becoming, dare I say it, /ourswampdweller/?

Trump: "new found friend"
>calling Trudeau his best friend
not that I give a fuck, all (((puppets))) anyway, but try harder

>Who did he mean by this
He probably means
>Thanks for being such a giant pussy and letting us tariff your lumber illegally. You can come over to my house and watch me fuck Melania some time, I know you love to get your voyeur on Justin. Don't worry, I have a complementary cuckshed for you to stay in during your time with us! Just make sure to clean out the den cause my presidential eagle shits freedom 24/7
Fuck Trudeau and fuck this nation of pussies and faggots

its called being a diplomat, idiot. notice he rarely shit talks world leaders, just nobody celebrities

Now you guys know what it was like to live under Obama where the entire world took advantage of us Americans. Pray next election you get some oldschool hardass too. Even one that's slightly stupid is better than a leftist pussy that'd get walked on running a daycare, let alone a country.

>I heard poorly rated @JustinTrudeau speaks badly of me (don't listen anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Merkel, along with Captain Weedman, came..

>..to the White House 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. He was dripping badly from dog ejaculate. I said no!

Trudeau had the class and forethought to prep Trump before he fucked Sophie. Trump really appreciates that level of kindness.

kek

Had the best chance ever to tell that little bitch to fuck himself by going full Alex Jones and posting #JustinCastro

>Now
Idiot, we've had Trudeau for long before Trump replaced Obama

>Pray next election you get some oldschool hardass too.
Neither party has a hardass candidate. The Tory leader Andrew Scheer is a faggot wheat huffer from Saskatchewan and basically has no charisma and looks like a slightly less robotic Marco Rubio. He still supports globalization and free trade with China and will likely not change the current immigration numbers because every party in this country is fucked.

Come on, we all had that one pussy friend in highschool we only hung out with because we felt bad and because he made us look good in comparison

>Canada
>getting a good leader

I'm not sure you're legally allowed to the things Trump said in Canada.

>new found friend

That's a funny way to say my grandsons father

this
>le trudeau isn't the cuck honest xD
meme is just never believable

>clean out the den cause my presidential eagle shits freedom 24/7
10/10

Top kek, Canacucks will now turn on Trudeau.

Trump likes to think he actually has friends, even though most other diplomats and politicians can't stand him.

Get rekt faggot leaf

Ivanka is pregnant with Justin's child.

Trudeau already taking the hot Trump dick?

Yeah look at this alpha dog. I bet he slays pussy and totally isn't into watching his wife get fucked by a black bull.

>New found friend
>New found
Newfoundland.

Trump has better credentials than Trudeau by miles. Anyone who says otherwise is delusional. Trudeau as a front man for Gerald (((Butts))) and his globalist trope

Are you stupid bro?? Deepak will make Canada great again.

Also, guess who

Trudeau was literally a ski-instructor and part time Drama teacher before he was shoved in as the head of the Liberal party

Kushner is the most powerful man in the world and 6'4. I don't think she's gonna leave him for a guy who's in charge or a bunch of empty frozen forests, total value 470000000 Canadian dollars (63 USD).

Don't forget 'bouncer'.

Haha Drumpf BTFO how will he ever recover, say it with me: Madam President.

I wonder (((who)) was behind that.

its also odd a nobody community organizer got elected into politics because his first rival (((suddenly))) got exposed for infidelity.

all coincidences

Canada is all about maximizing dat GDP and investor returns

He wants the Canadian Cock.

what is his fucking problem? jesus christ, beefing with a bitch, what a god damn moron

oops wrong thread

Trump just playing 9D Frogger once again. He gives Trudeau the following options;

>Ignore this and look like a bitch
>Respond kindly and look like a bitch to all the libtards
>Respond negatively and look like a petty little bitch to everyone