Japan needs to take refugees in

Japan have a HUGE demographics problem and must take in refugees in order to boost their fertility.
If not, the population will keep aging at an alarming rate and Japan will NOT have any workers left.

Other urls found in this thread:

webn.iheart.com/content/2017-03-08-japanese-model-jun-amaki-bounces-around-invirgin-killing-sweater/
youtube.com/watch?v=UCT5HYKeBoE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope they take Germans.

Fuck off, they are already overpopulated.

They have one of the best qualities of life anywhere, almost zero crime.

Aside from anything else they are totally unprepared for savages, they would be taken over in a week.

Japan needs white dick, please import us senpai.

Fucking kill yourself. Mongrel migrants only ruin countries and perpetuate overpopulation thanks their subhuman intelligence and animal behavior,

Fuck that. The country's economy should shrink a bit, it's honestly not going to be disastrous. it's much better that they become a slightly smaller country than change their demographics completely. Sure, there will be some real problems with social security and an aging population but I'd rather go through a recession than change my country entirely forever

Pretty sure the Japanese would rather die out, than pollute their gene pool, with people flying the EU flag. An HIV outbreak would be more benign.

they are overpopulated and live in tiny cubes, population drop will be good for younger generations

what's the source on that japanese qt?

>Japan population is dying
>the solution is to import another population that is dying

Nevermind guys, I found it

webn.iheart.com/content/2017-03-08-japanese-model-jun-amaki-bounces-around-invirgin-killing-sweater/

It's amazing what can be accomplished when your men have no balls.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FUUL

This argument needs to die in a fire.

Japan has 1/3rd the US population on an island 1/30th the size.

We have just tried that in Germany. Surprise surprise, it turned out that most of the young men flooding across our borders are basically illiterate (even in Arabic) and utterly unwilling and unable to stick to a 9-5 job requiring actual effort or even, god forbid, manual labour for more than a week.

>are basically illiterate (even in Arabic)
Well they're mostly black so...

As it white men wouldn't fuck the shit out of Asian women and Asian women don't fall over backwards to fuck white men.

Doesn't Taiwan have a even smaller feritlity rate than Japan?

And we also need to let feminists and Jews control the media, amirite?

They still are frivolous women with alot of work to do, they would maybe accept your SIC, but doesn't mean that they would have babies with you.

It depends on what white country your talking about. America,Ireland,Switzerland,and France have a white population that is still growing numerically just not as fast as non whites. Though I wouldn't move to Japan anyway

Yes

No it doesn't blueshill, take your fiat and slide away

>no crime means no balls

typical nigger

Ethnic germans or post germans?

>half of Japanese Millennials are virgins

Looks like I need to visit Japan and get a wife.

Don't say such things Hans

Someone has to stay in Germany and earn the money for the immigrants

I'm 6'5, a very strong good looking man, plenty of money and have sired several children, also white (w/green eyes)

Do you think tons of hot Asians would want to bang if I went to Japan?

>Japan will NOT have any workers left.
bullshit
they will just have fewer workers, which means they will be paid well.
protip: don't be a useful idiot for the globalists, they only want immigration to lower wages. they don't care if it destorisoius the culture, rises the crime rate, creates more rapes. Don't believe the lies, it's only about supply and demand. labor supply and demand. More immigrants doesn't help anyone but wallstreet insiders.

youtube.com/watch?v=UCT5HYKeBoE
Japanese women crave American cock

This. If American Marines can bring havok to Japan by being loud and occasionally breaking rules, imagine what a wave of (((refugees))) would do. Not to mention they already have a terrible Nigerian population.

This

or they could make Japanese robots for the work which would be better as at least they'd be Japanese

Ethic 100% germanic phenotype

>If not, the population will keep aging at an alarming rate and Japan will NOT have any workers left

This is easily solved, we kill/do not give any retirement money to people over 65. That way they either work until they die or they are killed right off.

It's not a problem with fertility. It's a problem with overpopulation. Bringing in more people will only make it worse.

>be overpopulated
>overpopulation != good conditions human life, well known to take a toll on mental health
>WOW A PROBLEM TOO MANY PEOPLE ON EARTH SUCH POLLUTION OH MY GOD

>population declines, as insane people are not good at reproducing, then stabilizes
>WAAAIT IMPORT MORE BLACK PEOPLE, THEY'RE SO FERTILE AND HARD WORKERS
>JAPAN CANT SURVIVE WITH FEW WORKERS, THEY'll GO THROUGH MAYBE TEN YEARS OF UNDERFUNDED RETIREES

>one of the few relatively pure countries left where the few migrants they get vanish into the gene pool and never come back out

Huh what's with that?

>almost zero crime

Almost zero non-yakuza crime

Go there, own a motorcycle. Watch your motorcycle disappear overnight.

hes not a useful idiot. Hes a shill or a troll. He made the LOL thread with brexitdomino.jpg

Im already learning japanese so I will get a qt 3.14 nip gf which loves passionately and live a comfy and peaceful life in homogeneous japan

Send me to Japan and I'll help spawn some delicious hapas

Combine 2 dying populations and they are saved.

Go ahead and try

Only ugly japanese girls still like white tourists now. They wised up. Enjoy your chinky looking love live fujo that doesn't know how to cook.

WOW WOW WOW i hate niggers

Automation will make most jobs irrelevant in the next 50 years. Just shut your mouth nigger.

You forgot that they live on an island. A small island.

Kill yourself in as many ways possible.

>Overpopulated island nation with no resources
>Needs immigration
>Needs higher birth rates

What's next India needs more people?

he is a nigger

All agreed then?

>the same size as the UK or Germany
>has double the population
family man

That means that unemployment will go down as well, so it will eventually stabilize.
Why the fuck do you libs think think that a population needs to skyrocket?

my christmas cake sister is virgin too...
at least male can go to brothel.

doshio ;_;

Lol this is fucking retarded.

>Japan has too many old people
>Germany doesnt have enough people
>Send Japanese old people to Germany

I think I just solved the migrant crisis cunts. Enjoy gooks and nazis.

They are batshit insane and their culture is pure fucking cancer. But the worst thing of all is their women are so damn insecure, it's on a whole other level. Literally borderline insane. I'm dead serious.

I'd rather see Japan self destruct than turn into another shit hole

white pussy was made for big black cock
asian pussy was made for white cock

Why do shills keep on forcing white women with black man? White women are the sex/race most likely to marry inside their own race.
And if I'm not mistaken, WW marry with more hispics than blacks.

>wants to maintain the purity of their blood and prevent as little ethnic cross-breeding as humanly possible, much to the ire of many "modern" Western sensibilities (even though said purity has proven to promote strong family bonds and maintain overall peace and unity)
Sound familiar?

At least change the flag when you say that you fagget

Japan needs to up their own birth rate, not pollute their culture to do so.

Govt incentives for childbirth. And a cultural push to shift from too much work focus and more family-focus.

Don't give a fuck about your dunning kruger greentexting.

Did you ever date a Japanese girl? They are the most stubborn women ever, even more so than white women and Sup Forums always tries to claim them as more superior.

LMAO

>And a cultural push to shift from too much work focus and more family-focus.
I genuinely don't know if that would be harder to pull off than convincing the Japanese people as a whole to have more non-Japanese babies.

>Japan will NOT have any workers left.
That's what the robots are for.

I'm really worried about what this means for anime.

countries are more than the economy
if japan takes in migrants to boost their demographics and reproductive rates
it will no longer be japan
it will not be japanese reproductive rates
leftist globalists are shills for NWO
you dont believe in borders or national sovereignty
screaming for the NWO citing racism and bigotry as justification
total fucking idiot

>look it's this thread again
yes, they must take refugees in
japan pls take me, i have a serious sexual emergency only your women can cure

fuck off and let them die if that is what they want

why are you posting this same thread for like the one hundredth time

>You will never visit Japan and take 6 or 7 girls virginities for being white alone

Why the fuck does it matter? Every workforce is way more efficient due to new technologies. Its only logical that there less people will be required to work, and the population SHOULD drop over time if you want to maintain the same level of gdp per capita.
By importing migrants you drop your gdp per capita and may only marginally increase the net GDP.

If you want to have a larger population of working men and women and dont have enough space or food to support them you're gonna have to create some lebesraum.

ME ME ME ME
TAKE ME PLS

Peaks and troughs are natural; not continuous growth throughout infinity. Sound like a goddamn banker. Let the younger Japanese enjoy a less crowded world, higher wages- God forbid corporations paying higher wages.

126 million in a tiny fucking island...

A concerted effort by their government could fix this trend in a few years.

But then, maybe you don't recall the 90's.

Where they complained how insanely over populated Japan and many other such countries are.

Then again, I suspect that if we investigate those old articles, you'd find mostly (((them))) as writers, editors, researchers, etc, in that vein of thought/rhetoric.

report and sage, another shill slide

Japan will revolt faster than we will lol.

This

I'd go there and spread the seed.
And nationalism.

Do I have to remind you what happened last time when they tried to gang-fertility boost someone? Two fertility boosters got arrested.

I look forward to the day we start getting reports like this in America in 20 years. I'm doing my part by refusing to have kids and out of my circle of family and friends, only two people are having a kid.

It's glorious watching our population dwindle! I'm destroying my country by doing absolutely nothing!

Man these new flags only made shitposting on Sup Forums easier.
Sad times.

Fuck the grints

>no balls
>easily crush your neighbor's that are many times your size
>set to take over your entire half of the globe until white men nearly equal to you in intelligence, with 100 your resources and 3x your population, completely insulated from physical threat come push your shit in
>make them fight and bleed for it every step of the way
>amaze these people half again your size with your tenacity
>force them to level multiple major cities with a new invention to avoid having to lose hundreds of thousands to invade their homeland
>stragglers cut off from supply on remote islands survive on bugs and leaves and still think you're at war 20 years later

>your women are diminutive
>your children can take the subway in a major city alone at 4 years old
>you become a shining megalopolis from the wreckage of war by furious work ethic in a single generation
>your population is 99% ethnic homogeneous and you don't have any of (((them))) in positions of power

>no balls

Fuck off.

The japs earned their respect.

Japan is becoming the 1st MGTOW nation. Coincidentally they will be the first country to invent sexbot waifus and maybe even artificial wombs.

>2040
>be Japanese male
>corps have been forced to increase wages and have reasonable hours
>wake up to your sexbot Miku-chan sucking your dick
>good morning master, do you want breakfast? A bath? Or wa-ta-shi?
>fuck sexbot
>go to work in your self driving car
>say good morning to your boss Haruki Thunderochinchi, who cries because he's been forced to increase your wage for the 5th year in a row
>work for only 9 hours while listening to your favorite 13 year old idol group
>go home, get welcomed by Miku-chan who's made you a yummy dinner
>eat it while she sucks your dick
>fuck Miku-chan
>play some VR Playstation 8 games
>sleep
>repeat

Meanwhile in Europe and the US... Nevermind you know our future.

I would. I don't like it when other people have nice things and I don't

fuckoff jew

no they dont just create incentives to have kids. tax deductions or some shit.

Or maybe the economy just needs to shrink a bit because Japan is super overpopulated and because exponential, never ending population growth turns countries into India.

Nice try Chaime.

Yes, japan needs refugees. Japan woman are tired of anime-brainwashed manlet cuckolds and to be bleached with BBC

Mgtow is picking up pace in the west too.

Myths:

>Japan is in economic decline.
>Japan is irrelevant.
>Japan is heavily indebted.

Facts:

>Japan has a current account surplus three times what it was in 1991.
>Japan is the sole producer of some the most important high-end materials in electronics manufacturing (semiconductor-grade silicon, high-end nickel-hydride batteries, high-end transistors that can survive at extreme heat).
>Japan's declining population will make the average citizen wealthier in the long run, as real estate prices decline and homes become more affordable.
>Japan has always maintained an unemployment rate The only reason the US has posted higher GDP growth is because it artificially inflates its population with niggers and spics, and this has no net positive effect on per capita GDP.
>despite talks of "Japan collapsing", it has the third highest GDP in the world
>Japan's debt is indeed large, but it is largely owned by its citizens, Japan has massive FPI holdings of foreign countries treasuries, it's the second largest holder of US debt, among other things. These holdings can be shifted about if necessary. If Japan wanted to it could issue 10 year bonds at a rate of 1% to foreign buyers tomorrow (market rates), this is even better than Switzerland. This is the faith that investors have in Japan.
>There have been reports of Japanese cops "not knowing what to do" recently because there's so little crime

The entire "Japan is collapsing" and "Russia is collapsing" narratives are being pushed by globalists and Jews who want to wreck those nations (and also shill on Sup Forums every day) like they did with Europe and America.

The problem is anime and other degeneracy

For real
They sell perfumes that smell like "boys anus"

fucking why, I can get behind Europeans but not those fucking sub human chimps that you call ''refugees'' that would kill japan, imagine a bunch of dirty shit skins fucking Japanese women, makes my skin crawl, imagine the offspring, fuck no.

There are ways to address that by implimenting automation.

To be fair, most of the super degenerate shit you see is more for white tourists to gawk at than anything else, a lot of Japanese people find used panty machines and the like incredibly stupid.

LITERALLY KILL YOURSELF

Oh my gosh expat, can you relax please?

You'd been already debunked.