Indians/Poo-In-Loos

Are they a different race or a different species altogether?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UoSqd4yP3TA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Heck I will poo in her Loo, she fine.

They are the same race but different color. And they are okay except for the Muslims. Evil Islam need to be Banned.

White men have no taste in Indian women. They always pick the ugliest one. Fucking autists, this is why your women are choosing to breed with niggers.

The women you find hot would be no more than a 3 in South Asian communities.

Out, cunt.

>same race
Why, then, do they not exhibit same civilized qualities? What explains their subhuman tendencies?
I reckon it is worth exploring whether they are a different species and treat them accordingly.

Bump

She's got straight, clean beautiful teeth, nice rack and good hips for breeding genius children that win math and spelling bees that no white kid has won in like 3 decades.pic related is my bro considered a math prodigy by his teachers.

how about ya back that up with a couple hot Indian chicks? who's be considered to be the hottest within India, among Indians?

need context here

Are you Indian? If so, why you hating on yourself?

Or are you just there for vacation? Why the fuck would you go to India for vacation

Fucking this

whats the difference between north india and south

India needs to expell all the filthy mudslimes to Pakistan or other Islamic countries. Than convert all the mosques into toilets. That will solve the over population, terrorism, crime and street shitting problems immediately. Than India will be like Singapore.
Rancid Islamic filth needs wiping out.

Deliver pics of Indian women you deem hot or gtfo.

I lost my virginity to a half-poo.

She looked fine then, but in 10 years she turned into granny Kumar.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UoSqd4yP3TA

Step it up, chunky cheesy brappy thots are gross, and poo brapphogs are bottom of the barrel. i speak as an indian american.

Show us your best examples then

White Devils turn into autists at the mere hint of flesh.

Oh Pajeet - why won't you poo in loo?

Sauce

Why Sup Forums hates Indians so much?

Nice, so here's the one example of your entertainers. While most of your women are dark, fat, and OP is the best example of the commoner class you can find. That's like the West holding up Scarlett Johansen and saying it represents all Americans

i bet it's mainly larping pakis

her face is disgusting with sharp angles everywhere. nothing feminine or beautiful about her at all.
do poos judge the attractiveness of a woman solely based on how light her skin is?

Some Pakistani trolls used vpn to change to india
They created a meme saying indians shit in the streets
Everybody here thinks its real
Everybody thinks all 1.3 billion indians eat curry all day long,shit in the streets(because indians dont have homes - and a a person without home shits in the street)
All indians are tech support scammers for some reason
All indians are literal jews it seems idk...
All indians write bad code ...

And above all for some reason muricans still hire Indians...

Idk why brits hate us soo much tho..
BBC news is doing a great job of anti India propaganda by showing huge amounts of incorrect translation and everytime they use wrong map of india

Hope thats enough : )

yes they are called the master race (created numbers letters original master race etc)

>brown nipples
>master race

wew
e
w

brown nips, best nips.

It's because they're a race of smelly autistic manlet creeps.

The best females often look like white women with extremely dark skin. Often, they hit their mid-40's and immediately turn into a raisin.

>The women you find hot would be no more than a 3 in South Asian communities.

That must explain why there is such a high % of South Asian Supermodels ...

... oh wait, there isn't!

Sand-Nigger Lover BTFO

They are a mix of Aryan and Abbo. The best with the worst.

Interesting results, not always for he better.

>raisin.
Absolutely true.

>A poo in loo posts a picture of an Indian woman
> Another low IQ poo doesn't check the flag and immediately generalises the taste of one guy (who is not even European) to all White men.

Why don't you kill yourself before AIDS and malaria get rid of you Pajeet?

The paki is actually a cutie 3.14

Throw a bucket of water on her face and see how she looks. Makeup does wonders.

THICC POO

Jesus. One of the few women I would racemix for. Unreal.

Would marry

>idk why brits hate us soo much tho..
BBC news is doing

Should be evident. They sided with Pakistan as a fuck you after decolonization

Exactly, and don't even talk about weird ugly pussy Indian ladies have. I tried eating out once out of eagerness..
Akhhh.... It's that day and now, I never dared to go down a women.
Only beautiful woman are the white ladies.
No Indian ladies could be as beautiful as white ladies. It's just the fuckin makeup, and nothing much.

Fucking

D A L I T
A
L
I
T

Oh please.
Fuck of Ankur

you mean acid, ahmed.?

that girl is one of the few attractive indian girls that exist. idiot pajeet

Asians say the same thing about their women. Very interesting.

POO

hahahahahahah POOs determine how hot a chick is by how big of a pile of shit she can leave in the street

>taste in Indian women
I have never seen an attractive indian woman in real life, and you fuckers are everywhere

That's an abbo in mud.

That's an aboriginal.

You are full of shit Pajeet everyone knows the BBC reported that Indians shit in the streets and there are videos of them doing it (like vice style).

You are trying to defend your shit nation and its failing.

muslims get out

Your women are ugly. I saw one today with a hairy upper lip, her husband was a pencil necked manlet. Your entire race is a joke

My dick senpai... My dick is hard for her thicc

I'm only attracted to Indian women when they're 40+ and wearing a saree with their fat navel exposed. Something's wrong with me for sure. But that's where I'm at.

I'd like to poo in her loo, if ya know what I mean ;)

They are definitely their own ethnic group, or groups, but not a race since they are a mix of various races.

look up Dravidian subspecies - there used to be a lot of information on it on google but it looks like it's been scrubbed

Indians are Australian abos who interbred with Aryans.

south indians are more Abo, northern indians are generally more caucasoid

Lmao I had two Indian Fijians as neighbors last year in school, one guy was bretty based, the other one looked exactly like this and was the living embodiment of all hindoo memes

Not covered in shit enough for you pajeet?

Forgot to mention his roots are from as south as you can get in India, so pretty much an abo

Also will immediately commit sudoku because of wasted get

BBC is a legitimate source for indian news
They have the best translators..
They use the map of india which is nowhere to be found
Thier reports about indian economy is very reliable
They're crime reports are 100% accurate

Good source of information dude! 10/10 trusted media sourcr!

Bc i thought ur that dalit guy...ignore bout that

Indian music is fucking annoying.

>look up Dravidian subspecies - there used to be a lot of information on it on google but it looks like it's been scrubbed

Tribal indians are over 80% ASI, south indians are like 60-70% while north are like 50-70% but all of you are mongrels since prehistoric times, even before aryan and arab invasions which made you slightly whiter.

google scrubs alot of shit

thats why you archive.is

Damn, son. Ch-ch-ch-ch-checked.

check'd and kek'd.