When will it finally be enough? When will they be sent back?

When will it finally be enough? When will they be sent back?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4649872/Police-release-picture-suspect-London-acid-attack.html
gagadaily.com/forums/topic/236644-white-male-terrorist-suspect-in-acid-attack-on-2-uk-muslims/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40440741
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defeat_and_dissolution_of_the_Ottoman_Empire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How can someone be an aspiring cousin?

I might hit someone in the face with acid if they were trying to be my cousin. kindof weird.

Part and parcel Mehmet.

whore should have put on her burka

dumb cunt

Is this another one or the one from the other day

Why the fuck are Muzzies so obsessed with acid?
Is it because they don't understand science and think it's a magical death potion?

It says 'Aspiring model' and you know it, you autistic fuck.

How does Europe have so many grenades and acid just lying around?

Easy to get, even when guns are banned. Doesn't kill and leave you open to retaliation, marks the victim for life as a whore or dishonorable wench.

>germany
kek

Because it disfigures the cunt.

WHEN THEY TRY TO TAKE OVER THE GOV

#tagthesponsor

You mean you guys don't have acid and grenade kiosks where you live? What kind of a 3rd world coun.....oh. I'm so sorry!

Aspiring cousin ;)

takes away the only thing the woman has of value.

>aspiring model and cousin
i don't know why but this reminded me of a satire show depicting the life of a Hartz IV couple, who were described as
>the unemployed graphic designer and the unemployed unemployed

aspiring model and cousin

Don't be rabbid, bin that acid

Let the hadjis hit he floor

Let thet hadjis hit the...

>*tss-tss*

FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRR

This attack was committed by a white bellend with tear tattoos you absolute dumb fucks.

The absolute state of London

Don't be dense. You hope your aunt and uncle will have a kid sometime in the future.

>When will it finally be enough? When will they be sent back?

Calm down, it's said to be an "unprovoked" acid attack.

Didn't know attack may be unprovoked, by the way.

It will continue until the Brits elect the wrong people.

pretty chilling to know that you could be walking along minding your own business, and suddenly some unwanted and protected-class foreigner can hang out of a passing car and severely disfigure you forever

if something like that ever happened to me, the police had better preemptively arrest me

wasn't this a white guy with facial tattoos tho?

We have guns. We're not cucked like the EU with your assault spoons and disfigured acid whores.

Our muslims can shoot the cunt.

shoot the cunt.

shoot the cunt.

shoot the cunt.

shoot the cunt.

shoot the cunt.

yeah because whites are well known for their acid attacks

> Victim, 32, describes horrific moment a thug squirted acid over him and his cousin, 21, 'in an anti-Muslim hate crime'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4649872/Police-release-picture-suspect-London-acid-attack.html

Kek, god speed acid throwing dude

hey imam watcha doin

gagadaily.com/forums/topic/236644-white-male-terrorist-suspect-in-acid-attack-on-2-uk-muslims/

Shouldn't the headline be:
>Racist women refuse to wear burkas after being culturally enriched by Islamic Holy Acid

absolutely based dude

they aren't going anywhere, Brits have no spine. the real atrocities will take place during the time before Brits leave the island themselves.

Still using the word "Thug" in 2018. That's RACIST!

That's RACIST!

That's RACIST!

That's RACIST!

That's RACIST!

That's RACIST!

I don't know if you're larping or not but I had to laugh louder than I'd want to admit

It doesn't say 'aspiring model and aspiring cousin', does it asswipe? My point still stands.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40440741

here you go, shit for brains

can we start advertising acid attack medical kits? It would be a huge redpill and ultimately important to living in a modern society where acid attacks are part and parcel. You would just need some tiny pocket kit of some neutralizing agents that can be sprayed with some pressure and safety into the eyes

>minding your own business
You imported 3rd world people in Britain without knowing how they actually work.
Individualism is the complete opposite to the way they've been educated, the way they "work" (is some do), the way they pray...

>if something like that ever happened to me, the police had better preemptively arrest me
Revenge is in their genes too.
Nevertheless, they prefer to be outside bars, with knife and acid bottles in their pockets.

>that comment section
Britcucks have nothing to say when it's muslims doing the chemical peeling, especially when done to whites.

>unprovoked

HOW DO YOU GO FROM THIS

I got TRIPS!
Y
I got TRIPS!
E
I got TRIPS!
S
I got TRIPS!
Y
I got TRIPS!
E
I got TRIPS!
S
I got TRIPS!

Aspiring model and her cousin. There, problem solved.

PART

TO THIS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

dumb whore got what she deserved!

Part of the cultural enrichment pack issued to refugees by the EU

How did the acid make her head form looking completely different!?

She looks not only "burned", her whole head looks completely deformed!?!?!

Yeah, that's what Acid does.

Don't belie me? Try it. On yourself.
>Post pic after for us to take the piss

Fluid build up/swelling, I would imagine

Don't believe me*

great now white nationalism will be more looked down upon in britain, great job bongs you fucked yourselves a little more

it's swelling you fucking retard

>don't be placid, bin that acid

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking hate this picture. Gives me the creeps every time I see it. And I'm pretty desensitized after all those cartel videos

Never

Why in the hell would you get a swelling like you got beat up by a bus after having acid thrown at you!?

Seriously though, why aren't all Europeans severely anti dune coon by now?

You do realize that Muslims are now being attacked you t•rk

what is the context of that picture?

No I don't. Are they?

Never seen the one with her hand over her mouth. How many did this sick fuck take?

Most of the terror attacks recently have been against Muslims and a Muslim ghetto is being emptied out in Hungary

story?

Doesn't sound like a big deal...

>unprovoked
I bet she was flaunting her cis white privilege.
Totally deserved imho

The ghetto was stormed by civilians and all the muslims are being sent back to the Middle East along with the fact that this attack was against a Muslim by a white so don't be surprised by a spike in Muslim deaths soon

>white
ey?

basically when you get acid thrown on your skin it "melts" the cellular matrix and connective tissue allowing skin to flow which is still alive and will survive the injury. Some acid attacks leave the person with their chin fused to their chest.

Worthless fucking CUNT. Now that her looks are destroyed everyone can now realize that she's a stupid childlike golem. Brainless acid-burned FREAK!

Heh I like you

These acid attack are a British thing. Damn, I am not going to Britistan anytime soon. Having a burned up face is shit.

they will ban car batteries before they get rid of the mooslims

>intentionally misreading
>make a dumb quip
>ignore the actual subject matter
jewus modus operandi

How dare you try to leave man of peace. man of inspiration. its the one and only rapebaby mohammed no.999.999.934

/ourguy/?

He should be commended for his public service

Fpbp

Fucking euro cucks not only can not and also dont want to cure themselves from feminism AIDS, they have literally zero gratitude to those muslims who selflessly do their fucking job for them.

>muslim
Mate, this lad was white.

Yeah, that melting thing is true, but I have never seen an acid victim that looked like it got severely beaten up but 10 Mike Tysons

Lets not forget the fact that the fire in London that killed 60-90 Muslims has the possibility of being a terror attack
The material that started that fire was found in other Muslim buildings

No, it literally says that she aspires to be a model and a cousin.
>Engrish

So he learned from them how man should deal with slags in case when everything else failed, which is exactly what we have? Good for him.

Could be worse, you could actually be a brit

>killed 60-90 Muslims
I dare say more considering that place was most definitely riddled in illegals.

>possibility of being a terror attack
No, it's officially confirmed that a faulty appliance started the fire in a flat on the fourth floor. Just as was admitted by the tenants.

You're not making any sense Ivan.

The serial killer who killed this girl took pictures of her shortly before killing her.

>(((officially))) confirmed

Good for him?
Two wrongs don't make a right.

>all this pinned up nerd rage

Yeah, but the second wrong is a right when it's revenge.

Revenge solves nothing

The Brits as a people, and Europeans in general, are completely demoralized. None of them want to actually fix the problems they've let crop up in Britain, they just want to run away to other countries so they can spread their demoralized ideology.

Britain is already lost. So is France, so in Germany. Austria will follow unless the EU collapses within a few decades.

It solved the problem of the Ottoman Empire
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defeat_and_dissolution_of_the_Ottoman_Empire

Really nigga?