Worst provinces in Canada

Anons from:
>New Brunswick
>Prince Edward island
>Nova Scotia
Share your miserable existence with us and try to redeem your shit province if you care too.

Newfoundland Labrador and the Territories don't count. You can't shift the hate on them.

Québec masterace, stay mad anglo

Toronto used to be extremely conservative and religious, we were known as Toronto the good, we had the strictest Sunday blue laws on the continent, even tobogganing was illegal on Sundays, when buying alcohol you had to ask the guy to go go the back room to get what you wanted in the shops, we were called the Methodist Mecca.
Go for a drive downtown, every other street corner has a church on it, there's literally dozens of churches downtown within walking distance. Toronto used to be the stronghold of the Anglo Orangeman, now? Well I don't have to tell you how it is now.

Quebec greatest accomplishment, finally stopping dumbing its garbage and sewage into the river in the 2010's now only 30% of waste and sewage ends up in the river! Congratulations on finally going ahead of india maybe you'll join the first world soon

>>Nova Scotia
Over the past few years there is a pro-migrant parade and a LGBTQLMNOP parade on the same day. I think the fags think that if they parade down the same street as muslims they can use them as human shields to prevent bombings.

river? You must be an Amerishart proxyfag.

Toronto is a fucking shihotle, I hated that city so much. It's full of shitskins.

What is NDP? Good or bad?

UN PAYS! Eille les élections s'en viennent. Je suis indécis entre QS ou un vote stratégique PQ.

>What is NDP? Good or bad?
Bad. Worse than liberals, if that's possible. They are unabashed communists. Imagine if the worse Berkeley ideologues formed a political party. They are currently destroying the only economically viable part of the country.

Former Canadian here, love my country up until when pussies like Trudeau got into power, can't even call myself a Canadian to people without being reminded about how much our country is fucked up right now.

Le PQ est mort, Québec Solitaire ont GND.

Ça ne va pas être facile voter séparatiste.

What's the st Lawrence retard?
I never see many non whites, I live up town though I'd say it's about 70% White 30% Filipino women used as servants

>Former Canadian here
How did you escape?

What is the actual likelihood of Quebec becoming independent?

New Brunswick here.

People voted for Justin because they thought he'd give the province more money. Which he didn't.

If you live in Fredericton life is a miserable existence and you will hate waking up in the morning.

The country side is beautiful though. Plenty of trails to go off reading. Plenty of spots to fish and hunt. Plus the people a a lot more conservative. I've never heard someone say a positive thing about Justin. For the most part people realized they made a mistake voting him in

Take me with you. All but one of my friends is blue pilled, everyone I ever met is shit and a sleep, even my parents are pro censorship. No jobs, nothing here.

It's Fleuve Saint-Laurent not river saint lawrence, anglocuck.

Je sais, mais je préfère des libéraux minoritaires à quatre autres années de clown au parlement.

Québec solidaire is our last chance of appealing to the immigrants in a referendum.

I don't understand how the Canadians hate the Liberals, didn't they fix Canada when they took over in the mid 90's before the conservatives fucked things up again

Je pense que je vais voter pour la caq.

Never been this low, our independance party is rekt because everyone in the Parti Québécois is a backstabber and they change their chief of the party every 1 or 2 years.

Holy shit dude, Quebec Solidaire sounds fucking awful, I wish you the best
I wish you luck friend, keep trying, and don't compromise like the Irish

People didn't vote for Justin. They voted against Harper.

Harper's just some open borders cuckservative similar to Jeb bush. He outsourced all of our manufacturing, let in temporary foreign workers from India to take all of the tech jobs. He was also a lapdog for Israel.

Harper had to go but there was no one competent to replace him with. So that's why we have Justin.

That being said having Justin win the election was a blessing in disguise. Once the Canadian economy crashes, there's going to be a lot of egg on Justin's face.

Never heard of it

I like all of Canada. But I have to ask what's with the name "Newfoundland". That's the most lazy naming I have ever heard. "We just found this new land what should we call it?" "Newfoundland?" "Brilliant!"

how do you feel being cucked by an french Canadian prime minister?

What else are you going to call it? Bogland? Mosquitoland? They couldn't get away with a scam name like Greenland again.

When it was first settled people didn't even live there year round because it's so inhospitable.

What you're saying is Toronto was always shit. Living under religious dominion isn't something to be proud of.