Crazy lady screams at couple for kissing in California restaurant WWYD?

The pussy fucks all stand around watching this SJW cunt abuse this woman, even her boyfriend is a fucking cunt and lets her call his woman 'slut' 'whore' and worse.

What the fuck is wrong with millennials that they will let this fucking ham planet verbally abuse their girl and do nothing about it?

I'm triggered Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=3yijsqgbnd0

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4356012/Three-teenage-burglars-shot-dead-resident.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>even her boyfriend is a fucking cunt and lets her call his woman 'slut' 'whore' and worse.
Why do you fags keep saying this, there was nothing he could do
hit her and he goes to jail and gets sued

Why don't you tell us what you would have done, and be specific

He was ok
the crazy bitch is clearly mentally ill, you don't hit crazy people unless it is a direct threat to your life

I would have been in her face like a drill instructor on the first day at Parris Island, no way this fucking bitch would talk to me or my girl like that.

She would need therapy when I was done verbally humiliating her. And if she got physical, well, that was a mistake now wasn't it fatty?

>Why don't you tell us what you would have done, and be specific
Pepper spray. And I would not have gone to jail for it, cops deal with crazy people all the time, they know what happens when a crazy person gets in someone's space

the crazy lady is a prime 5150 candidate

That would have turned into a fight were you go to jail and get sued

Bullshit, this was in no way atypical of a fat fucking California SJW. Not for a second do I think her reaction was the result of mental illness, at least not in the medically identifiable sense.

Nope, if she initiates the contact according to the Califonia penal code that is assault and battery and I have the legal right to defend myself AND to use force to take her into custody as a citizens arrest.

even if the law says that, that's not actually how it works is it
"but mr judge the law said i could decimate the women"
to jail you go

Sjw? Did you hear her say that shes an American and the foreign guy should go back to his country?

How the fuck is she an sjw?

There are as many crazies on the right as the keft budd.

This is Santa Monica. The place is full of schizophrenic homeless, political lunatics, foreign tourists, and stupid teenagers. SM Police deal with crazy irrational people all the time and they don't like them. Only one person there was any risk of going to jail, even if it got physical.

BTW the clerk at the counter was fucking negligent to not kick the crazy woman out right away. I don't care if you're a peon who isn't "supposed to" make those kind of decisions - if you're in charge of the front you're in charge of the front. Fucking man up and be responsible for your restaurant.

That is how it actually works. People hold down perps until the cops arrive all the time, that is what is meant by Citizen's Arrest. I've personally seen this happen more than once.

Just stop trying to talk about US law, you're a Paki who isn't in a position to know jack shit

just another chaotic mentally unstable lefty nothing much else to say, just fucking sad

Yeah, wrong. Maybe your fucked up UK legal system does that, I happen to have a bit of expertise in this particular matter, however.

Nice try.

He did the right thing imo. Stepped up when she approached.

People here are always posting US news articles of people going to jail for defending themselves, like shooting home invaders

>fat white female in SoCal
>not just SoCal, but SM specifically
>nose piercing
>Uni logo hoodie
>offended by other people expressing affection
It's an SJW. Quit trying to play contrarian

Have either of you ever seen what happens in any domestic squabble, literally anywhere that isn't the 3rd world? The man ALWAYS goes to jail. In my state, that's literally the policy. You can call the police as a man saying a woman is assaulting you and you can be bleeding from your face and all kinds of shit, but I promise that you will be the one in jail. You will most likely get it sorted out in court, but who the fuck wants to spend their weekend in county lockup?

This guy gets it. What's written on the paper doesn't mean anything.

It wasn't mental illness, it was because she's a salty fat fuck incel

I already told you:
you don't know shit, Paki. Let the Americans talk America business while worry about your business, which is raping little girls and establishing a caliphate

Try again Pajeet

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4356012/Three-teenage-burglars-shot-dead-resident.html

Sjws dont tell others to go back to their countries retard.

Loads of degenerate looking republican millennials around.