FIRE WORKS ARE DEGENERATE

Why the fuck do you degenerates do this?

Celebrate our country by OBEYING OUR LAWS.

Fireworks are for children.

Fuck off

twitter.com/NYPDnews/status/881130268362493952

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
nydailynews.com/news/national/texas-teen-loses-leg-lose-eyesight-sparkler-bomb-article-1.2698782
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consumer_fireworks#United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=oGTxTgA5_Uw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If only there were same way to keep people safe around fireworks

>Held on to a lit firework
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

they banded fireworks here when I was like 5 or 6. So in my teens I just used to buy can's of engine degreaser and started a fire and then threw the can on it, was pretty cool

Meh that happens here always on new year's eve. Minimum of 1000 people before the clock strikes at midnight.

Fireworks are illegal

Guns are legal

I guess you guys just flip a coin, right?

>tfw swede that hung out with immigrants
>would try to race small tiger fireworks
>would throw crackling balls at eachother

When I was 10 they renamed my favorite firework to Whistling Chaser
It was originally Nigger Chaser
God I miss old Texas

I read

>fire ants are degenerate

And then wondered how they chewed this guy's hand so clean through.

Someone post the GIF of the watermelon exploding. That's classic American 4th of July shit right there.

just take the tail off of bottle rockets, bigger the better

those are nigger chasers

Ah I remember the screams of those children living down the road because of idiotic handling of a lit judas belt and putting triangles inside a glass jar

What if I only like basic fireworks like smoke bombs and snakes?

I think the big ones are a huge waste of money, far moreso than the small ones

>spend $50 on some big giant firework
>light it
>bang bangnagnanbnanbabang
>$50 gone

Soooo worth it?

I'll spend $2.99 on a pack of those whizzing spinner things and get the same level of enjoyment x10 times

fpbp

Those threads were gold

this

fucking with bottle rockets, like taping them to a paper airplane is some good shit. cutting cans with sparklers is fun too

Unless you're playing with quarter sticks of dynamite, it's pretty difficult to do this shit to yourself if your hand is not closed AROUND the firework when it goes off.

If you use take a firecracker and let it rest in your palm, it'll just hurt a little bit when it goes off. If you do the same thing, but with a closed fist, it'll blow fingers or chunks of flesh off.

Why is Sup Forums filled with so many pussies these days? Blowing shit up is fun and American as fuck. I'm going to blow shit up and mag dump some of my guns this coming Tuesday like all proper Americans should.

I just miss guy Fawkes night, huge bonfire and everyone sets off fireworks or as we call them crackers. I was only a young lad but it was fun

I don't understand what you mean, they're dangerous and for children? Fuck off m8

Natural selection in action.

Classic.

Going to pick up some mortars tonight. Legal Grucci-made mortars. Just another reason why Florida is the greatest place in the world.

Old fag here.
I have been into pyrotechnics since I was a kid. I remember the old usenet days of rec.pyrotechnics. I studied chemistry simply because I wanted to blow things up. I still have all of my fingers because I am not a dumbass.

No one has posted any more firework aftermath photos.. I am disappoint

Well it says "right to keep and bear ARMS" not funny noisemakers. Leads to some odd situations though. Pic related on the left, totally illegal in my state, on the right, can buy easily and carry with a permit.

Enjoy your rust

>Fireworks are illegal
Depends on the state. Our Federal system means individual states have great latitude in passing their own laws. For instance, in PA, you can sell fireworks to anyone with an out of state ID, but you cannot buy or use fireworks without a permit. However, in the surrounding states like MD and NY, anything that flies or explodes is illegal. So people buy fireworks in PA and use them in their home state.

Federal law limits professional salutes to 130mg of flash powder, and aerial displays to 40gm of total pyrotechnic composition. Commercial fireworks cannot contain more than 50mg of flash powerder. However, homemade salutes often contain 8-10gm of flash powder. And yes, those will take your hand off.

Or you could just go into your backyard and do 4th of July mag dumps into the air. Where do the rounds land? Who cares?! Cause' 'Merica!

Once I see degenerate shit The Kike -Theme Song goes off in my head.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

Explain I am Not in the loop

>Why
>The
>Fuck
>Would
>You
>Hold
>On
>To
>A
>Lit
>Fucking
>Firework

If you're stupid enough to gurt yourself like this with a firework I have absolutely no sympathy for you. If you hurt someone else with a firework it should be treated the same way as any other weapon.

When risky, drug-addled hipsters and antifa gather in dried, dirty husks of tinder and call them "safe spaces", only one squad would truly mobilize to protect their collective well-being and shut those venues down before tragedy could strike.

Rip in piece, RWSS.
f

fuck what fireworks stand for

Only children think fireworks are degenerate

you celebrate 5th November in Australia?

Stop liking what I don't like waaaaaaaah

I thought you like freedom ?

>America
>Fireworks are illegal
>Kinder surprise are illegal
>GMOs are legal
>Firearms are legal

This country makes no fucking sense whatsoever.

>the caltrops
kek, I forgot about that detail

Good old rousing game of smear the queer, too

>Why the fuck do you degenerates do this?
>Talking about the 4th of July

You get to turn in your American cards and leave.

Maybe don't hold onto an explosive object

>fireworks are illegal
not in my state

nydailynews.com/news/national/texas-teen-loses-leg-lose-eyesight-sparkler-bomb-article-1.2698782

playing with the explosive jew

It's crazy, it's a holdover from when the entire continent was filled with bears and savages and government didn't extend out west so it was every man for himself. They have to realize that the entire continent has been settled by now.

>fireworks are illegal
Sorry I dont live in a pussy state

Was about to post this.
OP might have had a point if they hurt someone else, but hurting yourself by being dumb with fireworks? That's personal responsibility, and the law has no business trying to save people from themselves.

You fucking retard, they are not illegal in all states. And in the states that they are legal in, it is against the law to hold them in your hand and light them.

>Kinder surprise are illegal
no way...

They should make obesity illegal tbqh

Illegal only in certain places like urban settings and during dry seasons. Even then the cities will host their own shows at places away from the population.
And we recently got Kinders back, because I see them at every store now. I think they just had to add an extra layer of plastic. And of course firearms are legal.

Thing is i'm not against firearms legalization, shit i even own some.

The thing is firearms legalization IS a bad thing depending on your demography. And america got the bix nood demography.

Fireworks are only illegal in certain states swiss boi

Those are shitty fireworks.

fireworks are awesome! fuck you bitch!

Fuck off, commie scum.

for fireworks it depends on the state/county/date
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consumer_fireworks#United_States

I can buy whatever fireworks I want. The tents are everywhere this time of year.

ever seen some Polish or Italian made firework ?

youtube.com/watch?v=oGTxTgA5_Uw

European made firework is not the same as weak ass American firework.

That thing is like $120

>tfw i bought it one time and the god damn police confiscated half of it

You aren't an American. If you aren't at least blowing shit up let alone burning an effigy of something British on the fourth then you know nothing you boot licking Brit.

Tea is drank cold, nationalism is a pass time, and telling faggots to fuck off is American by nature. Suck my cock. My uncircumcised cock. And in case you forgot these fat redneck burgers told the entirety of the English empire to eat a dick and then we proceeded to kick your ass.

Do you blow shit up now or what? Does this story have a happy ending or are you working the counter of some video rental place?

NJ just legalized sparklers and other small things a few days ago this list needs to be changed.

Nah, you can have a shitload of fireworks, even if they're """"""illegal"""""" where you live. In some places, you have to sign a waiver stating that you're only going to use them for "agricultural purposes".

That sucks bro, all legal here

In the US the laws vary state to state. Some states allow them, some states restrict them, and some states just ban them outright.

See Kind of similar to gun regulation actually, except that there is a constitutional guarantee that you can bear firearms so states can't outright ban them. Though many states do put heavy restrictions on them regardless.

Fireworks are natures way of identifying idiots. Or at least the chinese guy who bootlegs them way of identifying idiots.

I live in Kansas, so technically they are legal here, but i live in commie-ass liberal Lawrence and they banned them in the city like 10 years ago.

Most people don't give a fuck and most cops actually don't want to enforce the law. That's why they confiscate them instead of writing fines. I'm 99% sure they just keep them for themselves.

anyone know where a PAfag can get some of the good stuff?

on the border w/ Delaware btw

fireworks are dope. you're a fucking faggot

>he doesn't shoot bottle rockets out of his ass with his friends

In Norway, fireworks are getting more and more illegal because retards prove that we can't have good things.

Guns on the other hand, well laws are becoming more and more liberal on those things, because they don't lead to murder and mayhem.

> Breivik shoots 80+ kids.
> Police goes through gun laws
> recommends liberalization because some of the restrictions clearly doesn't do anything.
> Politicians remove restrictions.

It was a great day for sanity when that happened.

I feel for you man. Kentuckyfag here, I've never heard of anyone harassed by cops for fireworks. Neighbors been pissed a few times! I still have some of pic related leftover from last year.

Correction: Low IQ idiots are degenerate

In other news...grass is green

Fuck off autistic faggot can't handle loud noises?

>light fuse
>retreat to a safe distance
>watch explosion
If a slav with more vodka than blood in his body can manage this, you've no excuse.

do 1911s really rust that easily?

My dad almost lost his eye after a bottle rocket changed trajectory mid air and flew straight into it. His eye fortunately survived, but he lost most of his vision.
Fireworks are fun, but sometimes the risks just aren't worth it in the end.

I spent $500 this year, going to be a fun display. Sucks for you poorfags.

>Or you could just go into your backyard and do 4th of July mag dumps into the air. Where do the rounds land? Who cares?! Cause' 'Merica!
Shit happens in Miami on every holiday. Fucking stupid, considering how densely populated it is.

KS fag here but im in Wichita. Pretty easy to do whatever the fuck you want around here. College towns are the worst.

> recommends liberalization because some of the restrictions clearly doesn't do anything.
> Politicians remove restrictions.
Wow, rational thought... Such a rarity these days.

>Doesn't know how to read instructions
Is this a joke?

>but sometimes the risks just aren't worth it in the end.
something something liberty, something something security, something something neither, blah blah blah

Only niggers would be dumb enough to not read instructions.

I just watched that video you linked... The NYPD didn't do a very good job with trying to deter people with that video. In fact, it just makes me want to blow shit up even more.

After the American election, a few weeks went by without anything to do.
We used this time to recover from the insane memetics involved in Trump's election.
Suddenly, the safety squad started popping up.
They kept harping on about these leftist youngsters who were unsafely gathering in these abandoned buildings, creating hazard after hazard as those kids grew accustomed to their little shack.
Way back, one such warehouse burned down, leaving 30-odd dead kids who with the right safety precautions would not have died.
Such was our passion that we mobilised the right-wing safety squad and started looking for these extremely dangerous fire hazards, so we could report them to the authorities and save the kids.

It was the first post-trump operation, and it legitimately saved lives. Sadly the mods did not like it and safety squad threads were purged all the time.
This even went to /q/, where we discovered the threads were purged for political reasons more than a desire to keep Sup Forums out of real life.

What month is it in Australia?

this

It's supposed to rain on the fourth here

How do you celebrate 4th of Dubai then?

>Fireworks are for children.
this is bait right?

>light firework in hand
>watch fuse burn down and don't let go
>it explodes and fucks your hand up
Gee who could've seen that one coming

>explosive powder that makes pretty colours

ILLEGAL

>explosive powder propelling lead at high velocity

PROTECTED BY CONSTITUTION

Seriously, why are fireworks illegal?

Don't shoot bottle rockets in stupid ways

>Hold onto explosives like a retard
>Lose parts of your hand for it
I am SHOCKED, SHOCKED I SAY

not really
as said

Did this happen in North Dakota?

I must have a dozen of these saved.

>Fireworks are illegal

What do Europeans mean by this?

Fuck, my wife was holding a firework between her tits last night, this video is a terrifying demonstration how a big of bedroom fun could go horribly wrong.

They never remember how HUGE and divided the united states is