Who did more harm to western civilization, eternal anglo or etarnal german?

Who did more harm to western civilization, eternal anglo or etarnal german?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_rebellion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Schiff
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internment_of_Japanese_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petrodollar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état
thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=109321
alamy.com/stock-photo-1940-leaflet-dropped-by-luftwaffe-over-london-with-translation-of-72279972.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M
youtube.com/watch?v=lka6wG7JTgk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgium_in_World_War_I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_London_(1839)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-French_Alliance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entente_cordiale
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eternal Anglo sold Christianity to (((them)))
Eternal Kraut is an autist edgy guy since ever.

German

Eternal mudslim is going to harm them more.

the white people.
kill the white man

fuck off monkey

Eternal muslim. /close

muslims and niggers cant do a shit by themselves

and who is letting them in germcuck?

Why do we always forget about the French?
These guys gave us the (((declatation of Human Rights))) and they were the first to destroy their own Clergy and Nobility completely and if that wasn't enough they made their crap (((universal))).

They can bomb and drive truck of tolerance and peace.

Not me.
The EU is letting them in. And who is deciding what the EU does? The states of the EU, not Germany alone.

Without CIA training they couldve never gotten that done on their own.
>eternal anglo strikes again!

Germany
>invented Communism
>escalated the death of Ferdinand into millions of whites dying
>Invented cultural marxism
>invaded multiple countries and then began a war that killed millions more whites, AND made the jews untouchable
>attempts to force the progressive agenda on it's neighbors via the (((((EU)))))
Meanwhile all the anglo did was go "hey invading more than the sudetenland and all of Poland's not good, I'm cutting you off", apologists go REEE NAZIS DINDU NUFFIN DEY WAS GOOD BOIS, but they had it coming, they were greedy. The height of western civilization happened when Germany was split up into a million little pieces.

Germans. They were the Muslim migrants if their day and destroyed the Roman Empire. At least the Saxons just went it Britain which is unimportant.

EU is just IVth german reich - mitteleuropa

i woudl like to see them bombing me when they are in africa and im in poland.. oh wait, someone let them in to europe!

Yeah I hear that a lot over here but I don't get how that is supposed to work when it comes to deciding shit Germany has the same power as any other country in the EU.

German power is just being used to further desolve the European national states.

There's no question

the krauts where always scheming rats as proven by the zimmerman telegram.

but the british wherent much better with the arab revolt and the balour declarement.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_rebellion

I blame the Eternal Anglo for destroying Western Civilization. The UK wanted to encircle Imperial Germany, and it worked to everyone's detriment. It led to the moral relativism and American degeneracy that rules the world today.

The Zimmerman telegram was >>>IF

Besides Marx and Merkel (who are Chosen) none of these guys did something wrong.

suuure, million of europeans dead due to wars - nothing bad

Jacob Henry Schiff was an Jewish-American banker, businessman, and philanthropist. Among .... In addition to his famous loan to Japan, Schiff financed loans to many other nations, including those that would come to comprise the ... Schiff was also known for funding Trotsky's journey to Russia to overthrow the Tsarist rule.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Schiff

the (americans) actualy funded marxism and lenins trip to russia.

can someone explain the star/wildcard (*) meme here?

>Merkel (who are Chosen
I thought Merkel was the daughter of a christian minister

>Allaric:
Antiquity was done. Rome has devolved from the natural state of an antique society (City state) since Ceasar. With giant treasures up for grab and good land to settle, who would not want that for his children.

>Luther:
The church promised salvation in exchange for Mammon. Every genuine theologue should have called this shit out.

>Wilhelm II.
Germany was on its way to take its natural place in Europe, but the French were butthurt because of a minor war 40 years before.
Also: Balfour Declaration.

Eternal Kraut.

There is no better example of an incompetent, pathetic, disgusting being than a Germanoid. Ruled by Austrian emperors during HRE times they were nothing more than a used up tatter for their Austrian overlords. The only reason they even have their pathetic excuse for a country is a vision of the only great man to come out of their nation: Bismarck. But he made one mistake - he forgot his country is made up of germanoids, literal meme of a subhuman. Their (reasonable) inferiority complex caused the most tragic war in human history, WW1, which completely RUINED European monarchies and paved the way for (((democracy))) to take root and eradicate any sort of possibility of Europe peaking ever again. Then they realized how utterly worthless and pathetic of a people they are, so they turned to a familiar Austrian overlord to guide them to a better world. And they fucked it all up yet again. To have the best military in the world TWICE, and lose TWICE is the best proof of how utterly incapable they are as a species. Dogs would fare better than these germanic troglodytes.

And now the Eternal Kraut strikes again through EU, aka. fourth Reich. Those disgusting pigs just can't let go, but what they don't realize is that EU would be much better is someone else was at the helm, even Austria - because germanoids just can't get to their thick, neanderthal skulls that they're incapable of governing themselves.

STOP replying to leftypol d&c threads

You make us look bad, shut the fuck up north/central nigger.

fampai

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internment_of_Japanese_Americans
us called them interment camps instead of concentration camps but the served a simular purpose.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petrodollar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état

>inplying the eternal american isnt the worst of them all.

the americans litraly funded lenin.

>said man with a United Nations flag

Europe was the strongest when it was divided. We're not supposed to be friends with each other, we're supposed to wage war and become stronger, like steel hardened in a blazing furnace.

thats a pic from ww1 as the british soldier is still wearing the brodie helmet.

British soldiers wore Brodie helmets in WWII too. Even if it was WWI, the sentiment is very much the same.

The autism butthurt star is supposed to censor the word

peace leaflets over london and the peace proposals by natsoc germany.
thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=109321

Here you have that leaflet

alamy.com/stock-photo-1940-leaflet-dropped-by-luftwaffe-over-london-with-translation-of-72279972.html

its quite sad that the war ended like that there could have been peace between natsoc germany and britain but churchil denied.

Anglo sided with the Jews first, and conspired to keep the Germans down, rather than raising them up as brothers.

>inb4 German wars
Germany had every right to invade France and Poland and England should have helped them along the way. The bond of blood between the English and the Germans is one of the closest of modern nations. Why would you attack your brother for seeing him succeed?

It's a shame our leaders were such massive cunts. Just imagine if Mosley was elected. Imagine what would have resulted.

>implying "european" lives matter
Come on, Ostrogoth. Shed the shackles of slavicism and embrace your true heritage.

Germany had every right to invade France and Poland and England should have helped them along the way. The bond of blood between the English and the Germans is one of the closest of modern nations. Why would you attack your brother for seeing him succeed?

ww1 germany had no right to invade belguim and voilate its nap belguim was neutral king kraut knew the british would not tolerate an invasion trough belguim to flank france .

what happened to mosley? wasnt he exiled out of britain?

>NAP
Jesus christ, is there any use arguing with an idiot? The world is not bound in contract to brainless libertarian concepts.

Nope. After the war started, he was imprisoned until it ended. He then campaigned after the war with little result (people were still buzzed over their "victory" over Germany). He spent the rest of his life in France and did a few TV appearances.
He was a very smart and very good man, no doubt.
youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M
youtube.com/watch?v=lka6wG7JTgk

>Jesus christ, is there any use arguing with an idiot? The world is not bound in contract to brainless libertarian concepts.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgium_in_World_War_I

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_London_(1839)
and youre calling me an idiot?

the british litraly made an ultimatum that attacking belguim and voilating the neutrality would equal war.

I don't know maybe because the English and Germans weren't seeing themsleves as brothers and were two different nations?

>the british litraly made an ultimatum that attacking belguim and voilating the neutrality would equal war.
Yes and I'm saying that was a poor strategy by the British, because they hampered the success of their brother nation out of jealousy.

>and youre calling me an idiot?
Yes. My argument is not that Germany should have invaded Belgium and started a war with England, but rather that England should not have ensured sovereignty of nations against German interests. It's a little concept called Kin selection and I'm sure you don't understand it.

That's my point. They are brothers (as in they descend from the same ethnic line) but England didn't see it as such because of jealousy, and wished to hamstring Germany.

Anglo kill count: 0
German kill count: around 500 millions

The eternal kraut, of course. They have plummeted Europe into some of its darkest time periods many times, and they're currently doing it again.

>Yes and I'm saying that was a poor strategy by the British, because they hampered the success of their brother nation out of jealousy.

the where competing forces dum ass not brothers.

Yes. My argument is not that Germany should have invaded Belgium and started a war with England, but rather that England should not have ensured sovereignty of nations against German interests. It's a little concept called Kin selection and I'm sure you don't understand it.

and theres a thing called competing forces something you dont understand.

Anglos seemed to reign supreme for centuries, but Krauts really stepped up in this game with their EU immigration projects. I think Germans are worse.

Cain killed Abel. Sometimes your own brother is your worst enemy.

Britain founded multiple huge countries on a coninental scale for the white man to flourish long before the Germans got their arses into gear.

Britain wins again

>Yes and I'm saying that was a poor strategy by the British,

it was smart since the where in a war for domination.
if the let the krauts take over france and belguim the would have a gaint empire that could economically crush the british.

muh brothers and muh kin argument doesnt matter what truly matters is power the where 2 empires in a war on opposing sides.

Learn to quote.
Learn to spell.
Learn the realities of ethnic interest and cooperation.

I'm fairly certain at this point that you are some kind of shitskin so I'll end it here.

>I'm fairly certain at this point that you are some kind of shitskin so I'll end it here.

trying to weasel youre way out of the argument?

Learn the realities of ethnic interest and cooperation.

what dont you understand about competing and conflict of intrest?

Since 1815, Belgium had been a part of the United Kingdom of the Netherlands. In 1830 Catholic Belgians broke away and established an independent Kingdom of Belgium. They could not accept the Dutch king's favouritism toward Protestantism and his disdain for the French language. Outspoken liberals regarded King William I's rule as despotic. There were high levels of unemployment and industrial unrest among the working classes. There was small-scale fighting but it took years before the Netherlands finally recognized defeat. In 1839 the Dutch accepted Belgian independence by signing the Treaty of London. The major powers guaranteed Belgian independence.

The Jews

>it was smart since the where in a war for domination.
And did it work? Do the British dominate now?

>if the let the krauts take over france and belguim the would have a gaint empire that could economically crush the british.
Would that not be better than constant infighting until the Chinese industrialize and conquer the world?

>muh brothers and muh kin argument doesnt matter what truly matters is power the where 2 empires in a war on opposing sides.
And this is the problem with ancaps. They are ultimately myopic to the point that they inevitably cause their own destruction. Had the British recognized that German expansion was better for the people than allowing the expansion and sovereignty of other nations, they could have allied and split France among themselves. Instead they chose destructive choices that led to the downfall of their own empire as well as the empires of their co-ethnics. And now where are they? Two more or less powerless nations squabbling on the European continent, about the same level of global status that they were in the 1400s, when they could have conquered the world had the British allied with the Germans even once.

I lied. I didn't end it there lol.

>Would that not be better than constant infighting until the Chinese industrialize and conquer the world?

do you realy think people can predict the futere magicaly?

>they could have allied and split France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-French_Alliance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entente_cordiale

they could have conquered the world

the british and the germans where competing empires what dont you understand about this?

Both came from the same tribe (((Germanics)))
Both of them ruined western european civilization and today want us to choose a side to who to hate (((krauts or anglos)))

What's to choose??? You both are scum of world who ruin civilizations.
I propose Celts to genocide anglos and repopulate Britain with its native original celtic people
And Slavs should finish their task and reach the fucking rhine and colonise everything east of it.
Meds should take back the Alphs.

I won't be surprised if (((germanics))) are the lost tribe of Israel who came to destroy civilization of Europa.

>the british and the germans where competing empires what dont you understand about this?
My point is they shouldn't have been. They should have cooperated, and things would have worked better for both of them

>They should have cooperated, and things would have worked better for both of them

agian youre assuming the future is predicteble. and events would work out magically wishful thinking at its best.

But you can say the same about a lot of competing countries in history. What's the point?

Take a wild guess

They both are cancer to this existance.

Explain the EU then. Pre-Brexit.

One of the wars that the masons lost was the franco prussian war thanks to otto von bismarck

The EU is not an empire based on dominance of a nation state. It's an anti-ethnic economic psuedo-state.

Christianity was always for ((them)). Keep your desert kike religion to yourself.

Its implying that the censored word is a dirty word and the poster is too embarrassed type out such dirty things

Reminder to sage Divide&Conquer threads.

German
>Created comunism
>Created luther(the reformation was good in the long but luther was insane and wanted the turks to invade europe)
>Created nazism
>Destroyed white fertility in europe
>Created the welfare state and bureoucracy

The ethernal anglo brought free market with imperialism , the ethernal german brought state control with imperialism.

Anyone who doesn't say Anglo doesn't know shit about history and should be lurking instead of posting