Europe

Alright Sup Forums I’m heading to Europe today. I’m going to Germany, Spain, Croatia, Prague, Italy and austria. Was wondering if Sup Forums had any travel advice

Other urls found in this thread:

zicasso.com/luxury-vacation-germany-tours/medieval-tour-german-castles
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, don't go to fucking Europe unless you have a death wish.

Don't just go to big Cities. Go to the country side. Stay safe.

>have bodycam
>visit all no-go zones

Stay away from major urban centres.

Big Cities are shit for tourism anyway. Worst mistake I ever hear from people visiting Ireland is they spend more than a day in Dublin.

Where do I go shopping in Germany? Munich to be specific

What do you suggest for food in Rome?

Go to

Oh ok

>Stay away from major urban centres.

just this.

don't ask Sup Forums for travel advice, most polfags never leave their basement.

also, enjoy your trip

Thank you! ^_^

Read we DEMAND that you download the "No Go Zones in Paris" app, which shows you all the dangerous nigger neighbourhoods, and you have a bodycam on you. We need more evidence of what's going on in Europe.

True
(I was in Dublin)

Have you downloaded the brand new "No Go Zones" app? It's pretty cool, from what I hear.

But of course the no go zones don't exist

Don´t go to big cities. Its expensive, full of shitskins and litterally 0 german culture. The Countryside is the europeans home.

There's literally not one thing that's better about Canada you uncultured mongol.

Im not going to France unfortunately. But I will see what I can do about it in Germany.

My dad's friend from Germany (he served there in 1982-1985) came to my house recently.
He told me that the countryside was completely fine, espesically in the west (since all the migrants come in from the southeast), near the Rhine area.

But the big cities were HORRIBLE.

Except that Canada is 80% white, and took in fewer refugees per capita than the US did???
Are you retarded , you stupid faggot?

Rip me then. Oh well I’ll try to record mudslimes causing a muck.

Pane E Salami, near the Trevi fountain, shit is godly.

TRUE AS FUCK. Canadians in particular are pathetic. I don't get how anyone returns to Canada without being incredibly depressed that they live in a shit hole.

Spain is amazing; Go to Barcelona and try and fuck as many catalan women as humanely possible/visit the meat market/Gaudi works/Picasso museum and plan to walk a shit ton.

Don't go to Ibiza unless you like past their prime British whores

If you're a history nut check out the museums in Madrid.

In Italy; Stay north. Go to Florence and Venice if you can. Florence is honestly the nicest city I've ever visited. Loved it. Never been to Venice but everyone and their mother says the same.
Rome is nice but honestly there's too many fucking people (especially chinese) and the Vatican is only worth it on a tour because otherwise you'll be waiting in line for hours.
Avoid staying in Naples overnight, just see Pompei and bolt. The South sucks/is filled with the same low-end gene pool (((Italians))) we have in Cuckanada.

How long you going for?

Altschauerberg 8 91448 Emskirchen

As Croat you will have a nice time there but avoid Germany I visited a few times literally whites are minority and all you see is muslims and niggers in packs

etzala

Compared to Europe, moron.

Canada is a fucking degenerate prison for the world's worst genetic stock. When I returned to Canada after a year abroad and saw how fat and ugly women are here I went into a depression. Not to mention the absolute lack of any cultural significance to this shithole.

I hate this place so much I've literally started the process for getting my Greek citizenship (which includes a spell in the Army) because even the threat of fighting a roach army is better than being stuck in Canada.

Genetics, genetics. That's the running theme in your comments

>bitches about eugenics
>wants to be greek
WEW LAD

You should visit the castle in southern germany (Hesse, rhineland paladina, bavaria)

zicasso.com/luxury-vacation-germany-tours/medieval-tour-german-castles

Why Germany?When you come to Croatia avoid Dubrovnik unless you don't care about your money.

Until the 16th

Look around you. The women are fat, ugly and brown.

Why would anyone in their right mind stay here?

Email me the video afterwards at [email protected]

Send a message right now so I get your email (doesn't have to be a real email, the one i'm using is a throwaway, just one that you use)

Watch for your belongings specially in crowded touristic spots, don't eat in a restaurant if it has dishes pictures on the menu.
Thanks for coming, spend your shekels.
Enjoy

Also I am Greek, my parents decided to move to this fucking hell because they inherited a business here.

You understand now, Panjeet?

Kek so true. Also don't eat (((Tapas))) in Barcelona or the thieves will know you're retarded.

>Panjeet
It's "Pajeet"
And no, i'm a purebred white. Grandparents had to leave Europe since the Germans were starving the nation and blowing up dams.

Whats your deal with Indians, bruv? Indians hate Muslims and they don't soak up welfare like niggers.

I'm not from Munich, but I would try the area arround Rindermarkt to shop…

Avoid capital cities unless you're sure about them. Carry a fake wallet and a fake phone just in case you get robbed. Seperate your real money in different places to be secure. I have a small satchel on my neck that I tuck under my clothes, that contains important document and some money. I have some other money in my real wallet and the rest of my money in a secret pocket in my bag. I also photocopy my passport and have duplicates of my flight tickets. I may be autistic.

>visits Europe
>doesn't visit Australia
Nice one, leaf

Is it really that bad?
How many times you've been mugged by inbred "Refugees"?

Germany: Dresden

The city is divided into one before and one after World War II part. A must-see like Rome, Valencia, Florence and Bavarian Alps

Never but it's better to be safe than sorry. I would advise not to go to Berlin, absolutely hated it. There was some mad Muslim shouting gibberish on the train and another time someone reeking of shit walking up and down the carriage. The food is sub standard and I say this as an Englishman. You'll see refugees and migrants everywhere. All the Germans look like swarthy hippies.

What the best place for food in Barcelona?

>Germany and Prague instead of Poland

Italy: the region around verona and the bordering mountains between the alps and the dolemites.

I remember seeing on tv a whole stash of stolen wallets and passports, documents and credit cards dumped in a garbage bin.

Make a copy of your documents and go around with them, leave the real ones in the hotel safe.

you can ask the pajeets there, they will non-stop ask you to come with them to their ''parti on du bietch'' and shady food parlors. If you get thirsty rest assured there are niggers litteraly everywhere selling ice cold water for 1 euro.

> Spain
> Barcelona
the fucking meme
leaf is a fag and knows jackshit
in Spain go to the north for great food
north Castilia for food and culture
Madrid for culture and nightlife
Mediterranean coast (around Malaga) for beach and food (superb fish)
south is freaking hot in summer

>Except that Canada is 80% white

And Europe is 90% white you dense cunt.

First of all: when you'll be here don't act like drunken flamboyant cock hostler. Anglos are considered worse than roaches around here so try not to live up the stereotype.

Said that:
I either suggest trapizzino or wandering around Trastevere or San Lorenzo until you find something interesting. If you de el fancy, go to Eataly near Piramide metro stop but be weary, it can be rather expensive.
Termini's upper floor also hosts some interesting "gourmet" places, it's a showcase of what Rome has to offer.
Near Termini there's also the Mercato Centrale. It's similar to the San Miguel market of Madrid, and could be a valid choice.
Be ready to face extreme heat and almost zero air conditioning on our less than stellar public busses and trains. Rome can be quite a bitch during summer.
Take advantage of every water fountain avaible, don't deny yourself an icecream from time to time (avoid cheap looking places. Grom is good but it will be expensive. Giolitti and Pompi are better in my opinion, They are fairly near the city centre. Pompi is specialized in tiramisus, and sells both plate portions and carry ones). Remember to book previously your visits, most museums are hella crowded.
Also avoid anyone who want to sell you something in the streets or want your sign for a petition or something. Especially them.
Other than that, I don't have much more right now.
Remember. Behave and be a good faggot.
And enjoy your stay i guess.

Don't go into big cities
You should be fine

Prague is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe

oh wait you're a burger so you know nothing about Europe but still vomit your opinion here

I can speak french so would that be better or worse?

This. Burgers have all ther knowledge about EUrope from Sup Forums. This would be a nice board without them.

Skip everything but Croatia and Prague

Uh last thing: don't wander alone during nightime, if you can choose taxi or even better uber over busses during the night. Fucking slavs roam around the streets from time to time.
And be wary of the gipsies. Always. Stay away from the younger ones, they're devilishly cocky and smart, and will use the "you cannot punch a child" card when you'll catch them pickpocketting.
They are mostly active on the A line of our metro, during crowded hours.

>stick to the main roads
>don't go hiking if you don't know the terrain
>have cellphone charged at all times
>don't fall for gypsy scams, stay away from gypsies

Skip Germany

I want you to be save. Even if you are a leaf.

go to a restaurant, order a steak, keep the steak knife for protection

We don't want you here, cuck. Don't come here. Stay away.

Just don't be a blob of alcohol and bad manners. It's not the language, it's the attitude.

Skip Spain