FLAT EARTH Muslim Couple Get Angry at Atheist For Confronting Them

FLAT EARTH Muslim Couple Get Angry at Atheist For Confronting Their beliefs. Who is in the wrong ? The atheist seems a bit drunk and ignorant, people should believe whatever they want without being put down.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gs_PkzVZK1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Video Here youtu.be/gs_PkzVZK1k

Atheists are Bullies

>people should believe whatever they want without being put down.
Muh safe space.

Aren't you atheists for free speech but as soon as others have different opinions than yours you oppress them

Not an atheist. And the people who censor others are always the ones in power, doesn't matter what your side is.

HOW do you escuse his behaviour
youtu.be/gs_PkzVZK1k

i only care because i once had a vision of the human race being an amazing space faring species with robots doing all manual labor and every human would live in a utopia. but i see now that its impossible due to how stupid the average person is. so it makes me angry when i see stupidity on a level never seen before which makes me react. thats all. but youre right id gladly have anyone this stupid killed off but i dont have the power to do that

Not going to watch the video but looks like he is being an ass about it anyway as most atheist now a days act.

It is still good though for what you believe in to be challenged though. That is what I was getting across.

Ok but shouldnt you subscribe to the uploader of the video ? think about it, he might upload more great videos for you to watch just like this one

Yea there was a time like that where robots built ..its called world war 2, where the whites murdered eachother on a massive scale , are you gonna blame minorities for that too ?

>so it makes me angry when i see stupidity on a level never seen before
Yeah, another thing Jews have blessed (cursed) us with. We get to have all the scientific discoveries of the past few centuries disputed and rewritten by brown people that have no right to be in our countries. Human advancement is just about over. WEW.

he wasn't being an ass. he just asked to guy to explain why he thought the Earth was flat, it's the bitch that went hysterical.

he did it in a rude aggressive manner

Quality bait

arthur is /our guy/
literally Sup Forums

Arthur was removed from the house early on, he did other stuff to 2 black sisters and turned the house against him

No, flat earthers are literal morons. The atheist actually gets a pass for being a douchebag in this case.

Can't wait until all the wh*te spherecucks and holocaust believing cucks die out.

>2017
>still fallling for the spheric earth jew
if earth was round then how come australians are still shitposting and didn't fell off the earth ?
roundearth shills eternally BTFO again
get on my level niggers

This isn't a matter of opinion.

The earth isnt fucking flat.

The Bible literally says the Sun moves while the Earth is motionless. Also there was a tree you could see the whole world from apparently.

>people should believe whatever they want without being put down.
well, there are limits to this. I would say belief in a flat earth is just stupid and needs correcting.

its way different than saying god is real/not real

yeah sure thing shlomo

What the fuck did I just watch?

Is this what Big Brother has become? I haven't watched reality tv in years.

Read Kings Dethroned by Gerrard Hickson faggots

That's literally what everyone does, faggot.

Didn't that set have a trump car as well?

*card

Yeah it was supposedly the enough is enough card