i.imgur.com/4RHnf0V.jpg
>Daraa Jun14
i.imgur.com/fiaHO5b.jpg
>E Ghouta Jun14
i.imgur.com/DA9MA4H.jpg
>DeZ Jun10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jun30
>SAA liberates Ithriyah-Resafa Road, encircles IS East Of Khanasir, liberate 13 villages
>Palmyra: SAA advanced 13km on the Arak/Suknah axis
>Idlib:'rebel' Proxies fight eachother
>SAA Liberated Humaima From ISIS Near T2 Pumping Station
>Raqqa: IS recaptures Al-Sana'a district, heavy clashes ongoing
>JewAF target SAA position in response to ‘errant projectile’
>SDF capture Kasrat Affan village SE Raqqa, stopping any IS attempts to break the siege
>RuMod:US Coalition’s actions encourage terrorists in Syria
>SAA employs women police officers to defend liberated cities
>Turkish shelling of Afrin continues, Russian efforts for diplomatic solution
>40+ prisoners killed by US airstrike on ISIS jail
>300 Al-Qaeda, ISIS members arrested after Lebanese Army cracks down on refugee camps
>Houthi snipers kill 6 saudi soldiers near Al-Khadraa border crossing

Donate/click ads southfront.org

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9ZWyvK5Fqc
twitter.com/warsmonitoring/status/881156643899289600
youtube.com/watch?v=j-kOwFA8xZ4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Flag_of_Syria
counterpunch.org/2017/06/30/after-hersh-investigation-media-connive-in-propaganda-war-on-syria/
archive.is/qbJI8
almasdarnews.com/article/syria-conscripts-aleppo-join-syrian-army-ranks/
twitter.com/C_Military1/status/881074201846837253
youtube.com/watch?v=weq0_lFTMAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hfh6RSyvKiQ
welt.de/politik/ausland/article165905578/Trump-s-Red-Line.html
twitter.com/worldonalert/status/880859820559130624
russian.rt.com/world/news/404824-putin-korol-bahreina-telefonniy-razgovor
russian.rt.com/russia/news/404841-putin-emir-katara-krizis
qasioun.net/en/news/show/79876
youtube.com/watch?v=qYo8e8AIW10
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.772979&lon=37.641907&z=12&m=b&show=/26791823/Mount-Shubayt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUG THE KIKES REEEEEEEEEEE

al mawt li israel

Go must Assad.

Has Turkey destroyed the Kurdshits yet?

Based Bibi
>youtube.com/watch?v=Q9ZWyvK5Fqc

twitter.com/warsmonitoring/status/881156643899289600
Sixth for tankz for gainz

No Ahmed, Afrin stronk.

>Has Turkey destroyed the Kurdshits yet?
no, and they wont

Based Bibi
>youtube.com/watch?v=j-kOwFA8xZ4

So indeed these sweet T90s were heading to join Souqur al-Sahara.
Wonder to see their performance in their hands.

>#SAA kills high-ranking #Nusra commander "Abu Al-Yaman" (#Jordanian) w/ his companions in Ein Terma

>Yoda
>Yehuda
vey oy, the 6 gorillion remember you must

Qatar Latest Update:

>Deadline for Qatar response to GCC demands is Monday
*Qatar FM meets members of UN Security Council
*Putin discusses Qatar dispute with Bahrain king
*Bahrain invokes WTO’s ‘national security’ clause in Qatar row
*Trump discusses Gulf crisis with Erdogan
*No breakthrough in DC talks
*Qatar's defence minister: Blockade is 'declaration of war'
>Lloyds, Bank of Scotland, Halifax and Tesco banks stop trading Qatari Riyals
>More Turkish troops arrive in Qatar.
>Qatar confirms currency stability, guarantees all exchange transactions
>Saudi Official says Qatar, Sudan and Turkey are ‘triad of terrorism’ in Libya
>Qatar has to choose to either protect or continue to undermine Arab national security in favor of others - Egypt FM
>KSA UAE Bahrain & Egypt considering reducing commercial links with countries that continue to trade with Qatar - UAE ambassador to Russia
>Ousted crown prince MbN of Saudi Arabia has been confined to his palace
>100s of camels/sheep perish in intense heat after being forced to cross the desert between Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
>Saudi FM: Qatar must change its behaviour or remain isolated; list is nonnegotiable.
>Saudi king to visit Moscow next month in his first official visit to Russia
>Sen. Corker, chair of Senate Foreign Relations Committee, will withhold approving all arms sales to GCC til dispute resolved
>Bahrain accuses Qatar of escalating crisis.
>Yemen:Prisoner swap deal between all parties has been stopped due to UAE intervention
>Qatar Emir:willingness to cooperate fully with Iran
>Tillerson statement: Demands are difficult to meet, some can be discussed, negotiations needed, we support Kuwait mediation.

They're at their end of life m8, no point keep them around anymore. They would be more of a liability in a war with the Indos considering they have vessels more advanced than the Adelaides in terms of radar etc

>*Qatar's defence minister: Blockade is 'declaration of war'
Now that's interesting.
Shia full moon when?

The absolute STATE of wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Flag_of_Syria

>in Israel the PM turns into a TV show host to present the latest propaganda video
kek
>"and at #6 we have a video that shook me to the core, oy vey thank G-d our soldiers didn't obey that vile vile Arab and shoot that boy"

ISIS tank captured recently

>SAA kills high-ranking moderat headchoppers
>alleged cw attacks occur
So it appears there is a pattern.

s of camels/sheep perish in intense heat after being forced to cross the desert between Qatar and Saudi Arabia.

F

forgot pic...

similar to this one

>False Flag Edition
t-t-t-tovarischi, what's going on?

If you haven't read, the Hersch report on the "gas attack":

counterpunch.org/2017/06/30/after-hersh-investigation-media-connive-in-propaganda-war-on-syria/

Pretty much another Iraq, false flag to help push for a war in Syria

fucking pooinloos and k*rds

I cannot tell you how fucking mad I was when Wikipedia changed the Libyan flag from the Jamahiriyan flag

Archive or screenshot please archive.is/qbJI8

Made in Israel™

>ID: EZO7SGWK
I got SG in my ID though.

No. :^)

It's the the BNP in uk that wave israeli fags because they clash with muslim neighbors.
Which means that chavs are just as stupid as indians or indians as smart as chavs.

Only rumors for now. Gotta stay alert!

BIJI AZADI KURDESTANEE :DDDDDDD
Where the boom from air ló :DDD

>New conscripts to the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) settled into barracks after signing official registration documents in Aleppo, Saturday.
almasdarnews.com/article/syria-conscripts-aleppo-join-syrian-army-ranks/

>Based on this worthless page, Google is now showing the FSA banner when you search "Syrian flag". Make like a banana, and split.

>I would argue against the ISIS flag being a legitimate flag for Syria but it certainly has more validity than that of this "Council"

> The rebel's flag is a military flag not of any country and not a sovereign state flag. This provision of information discredits wiki in my eyes.

>This article must be one Wikipedia's greatest embarrassments. I used to think Wikipedia was at least usable for objective information, but it cannot even tell me what the official flag of Syria is ...

For those who might've missed it, Hezbollah (or more likely Harakat al-Nujaba or Martyr something battalions) is advancing in Qalamoun:
>twitter.com/C_Military1/status/881074201846837253

>>New conscripts to the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) settled into barracks after signing official registration documents in Aleppo, Saturday.

youtube.com/watch?v=weq0_lFTMAQ

When is the closing date for the ultimatum?

youtube.com/watch?v=hfh6RSyvKiQ

So now you know where these returning refugees went? :^)
G*d bless mkhabarat.

But Nick Griffin is anti-Israel.

A speedy victory awaits

Monday.

Thank God! Is this about Ass*d is gassing our beautiful children™ again or something else?

>pic related
as expected, just another (((coincidence)))

I mean EDL, sorry.

And what happens when Qatar doesn't give in to the Whabbist demands?

Not it's not, their former leader and several other top figures actually support Assad.

The EDL and to a lesser extent Britain First are usually the kosher nationalists who show up at anti-Palestine counter-rallies like the Al Quds Day one.

NF and BNP were too based which is why they got fucked and replaced by the good goy EDL and Britain First.

just a coincidence .jpg

I hear that the Roaches are about to invade Syria and take out the Kurds. How true is this?

>The letter ш in the Cyrillic alphabet is based on the Hebrew letter S, since the founders of the script, Cyril and Methodius brothers, were based mainly on the Greek script, and since there is no parallel to this Greek alphabet, the brothers used the corresponding geolithic letter.

Hersh/s actual report is linked in it

welt.de/politik/ausland/article165905578/Trump-s-Red-Line.html

>'To the dismay of many senior members of his national security team, Trump could not be swayed over the next 48 hours of intense briefings and decision-making. In a series of interviews, I learned of the total disconnect between the president and many of his military advisers and intelligence officials, as well as officers on the ground in the region who had an entirely different understanding of the nature of Syria’s attack on Khan Sheikhoun. I was provided with evidence of that disconnect, in the form of transcripts of real-time communications, immediately following the Syrian attack on April 4.'

>'Russian and Syrian Air Force officers gave details of the carefully planned flight path to and from Khan Shiekhoun on April 4 directly, in English, to the deconfliction monitors aboard the AWACS plane, which was on patrol near the Turkish border, 60 miles or more to the north.'

>'a senior adviser to the American intelligence community, who has served in senior positions in the Defense Department and Central Intelligence Agency, told me. The basement was used as storage for rockets, weapons and ammunition, as well as products that could be distributed for free to the community, among them medicines and chlorine-based decontaminants for cleansing the bodies of the dead before burial.'

Some high-ranking Nusrats were killed and at same time, reports of a chlorine bomb.

>jewy jew is not 1st poster. get r3kt

Good afternoon crew, how are you?
>shitty weather shitty mood.

I wonder if Russian or US intel knew it before we did yesterday night :-DD

Anyone got the hammer time webm?

No idea. Probably Qatar will be expelled from GCC? More shitflinging? Lawfare?

>Reports of bombing with Chlorine gas on Ein Tarma front with 35 casualties.
=rebels got btfo and makes accusations
Russki for sure knows it

Good afternoon buddy, shitty weather great mood here, rosół soon.

The good thing is with the recent shitshow at CNN and new jews times they will be careful to push stories which cannot be confirmed.

Trump actually does help Syria this time even though he doesn't intend to

>Russki for sure knows it
Mkhabarat (especially aljawyyia) was able to hide some deals and stuff from Ruskies before tho

>Bhudda Jesus.
Nice collection padre. Gulasz here.

This report is gold, don't know how legit it is though. I assume its been talked about in previous threads?

>We keep each other apprised of what’s happening and within this package is the mutual exchange of intelligence. If we get a hot tip that could help the Russians do their mission, that’s coordination; and the Russians do the same for us. When we get a hot tip about a command and control facility,” the adviser added, referring to the target in Khan Sheikhoun, “we do what we can to help them act on it."

>“This was not a chemical weapons strike,” the adviser said. “That’s a fairy tale. If so, everyone involved in transferring, loading and arming the weapon – you’ve got to make it appear like a regular 500-pound conventional bomb – would be wearing Hazmat protective clothing in case of a leak. There would be very little chance of survival without such gear. Military grade sarin includes additives designed to increase toxicity and lethality. Every batch that comes out is maximized for death. That is why it is made. It is odorless and invisible and death can come within a minute. No cloud. Why produce a weapon that people can run away from?”

>The good thing is with the recent shitshow at CNN
story?

Here:
>twitter.com/worldonalert/status/880859820559130624

>CNN and new jews times they will be careful to push stories which cannot be confirmed.
>Trump actually does help Syria this time even though he doesn't intend to

Le 25D jewjohng.

Gainz
blyad)))
true

>don't know how legit it is though
It seems legit, hersh made a interview and explained more ehat he know and what not.
Media shittalked him and "refuted" his points but were factual incorrect if one know his interview, so it gets activly discredited, probably because of
>muh narrative

Haven't had gulasz in ages, now I want to eat it too!

>story
some reporter along with van "whitelash" jones got caught calling the "muh russia" stuff a "nothing burger" by project veritas

Bahrein king and emir of Qatar today called Putin
Asked about political help
russian.rt.com/world/news/404824-putin-korol-bahreina-telefonniy-razgovor
russian.rt.com/russia/news/404841-putin-emir-katara-krizis

ISIS positions in Khanasser

Thank you!
Nice doubles too

NDF

new joo times retracted the
>muh 17 intelli agencies
Story.
And 3 guys lost their job.

Trump obviously uses it and brutalizes them with it

Just imagine if there were groups (even to rank of general) of corrupt officers who were able to smuggle stuff in and out of Rastan, Dumayr, Ghouta and their activity wasn't seen literally for years, it doesn't sound like an impossible thing to pull off.

>'The target was struck at 6:55 a.m. on April 4, just before midnight in Washington. A Bomb Damage Assessment (BDA) by the U.S. military later determined that the heat and force of the 500-pound Syrian bomb triggered a series of secondary explosions that could have generated a huge toxic cloud that began to spread over the town, formed by the release of the fertilizers, disinfectants and other goods stored in the basement, its effect magnified by the dense morning air, which trapped the fumes close to the ground.'

>'According to intelligence estimates, the senior adviser said, the strike itself killed up to four jihadist leaders, and an unknown number of drivers and security aides. There is no confirmed count of the number of civilians killed by the poisonous gases that were released by the secondary explosions, although opposition activists reported that there were more than 80 dead, and outlets such as CNN have put the figure as high as 92.'

>'A team from Médecins Sans Frontières, treating victims from Khan Sheikhoun at a clinic 60 miles to the north, reported that “eight patients showed symptoms – including constricted pupils, muscle spasms and involuntary defecation – which are consistent with exposure to a neurotoxic agent such as sarin gas or similar compounds.” MSF also visited other hospitals that had received victims and found that patients there “smelled of bleach, suggesting that they had been exposed to chlorine.”'

>'In other words, evidence suggested that there was more than one chemical responsible for the symptoms observed, which would not have been the case if the Syrian Air Force – as opposition activists insisted – had dropped a sarin bomb, which has no percussive or ignition power to trigger secondary explosions.'

This guy is based af, I'm guessing everybody's already stopped caring about the gassing though.

You got a link to the interview?

I didn't think I'll see Qasioun making an article about Poland, but oh well:
>qasioun.net/en/news/show/79876

for sure
Traitors must hang.

> tfw have a mini existential crisis every time I open up kikebook
> old friends are well off
> I missed all their birthdays.
> but it's alright, they didn't invite me to anything anyway
> I then remember I haven't talked to these people in years
> I've been so caught up in work and /sg/ that it's been 4 years since I last talked to these people
I.... I think I need to leave this place for a while.

Was anyone gullible enough to believe it in the first place?

>More Turkish troops arrive in Qatar.

what the fuck?

Need as much infos about this shit as possible

I just had the spiciest habanero pepper ever and I think I am being gassed by Assad.

Shubayt

desu, this Qatar crisis is the biggest thing that's happening right now that might change the whole ME and will affect MB-wahhabi relationship all over the world
but it seems like only /sg/ cared about it

Turks established a base in Qatar just at the outset of this shitflinging match

take some air in a bottle, send it to OPCW, let them decide

im going to assume you didnt get it
basically they (van and the other guy) are CNN reporters "project veritas" an undercover investigation group caught em both of camera openly admitting that they knew full well the "muh russia" stuff was bullshit but continued to peddle it for ratings

if you want to know the details and see the vids just search "veritas visuals" its their youtube channel with the vids in question the vids ae labeled "american pravda"

some "rational moderate libs" still bought it anyone on par with sanders or left of him has long abandoned CNN

It's because we're the only ones on this shithole that give a fuck about the middle east

What's up SG, will the Qatar crisis blow or what? Posting in comfy thread eating some gnocci for lunch and chillin

youtube.com/watch?v=qYo8e8AIW10

Should build a base up on this plateu
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.772979&lon=37.641907&z=12&m=b&show=/26791823/Mount-Shubayt
Excellent for road security

Honestly not that bad, I thought they might be invaded

>but it seems like only /sg/ cared about it
it's been moving forward too slowly for the MSM I guess.

could someone TLDR Muslim Brotherhood for me? I can't look away from any of this stuff long enough to get proper rest, so now I can't focus on anything longer than a paragraph

Not good buddy, but how do you get to the point when your life is influenced this much by your internet activity is beyond me.
Can't you like shitpost in spare time and have a normal, healthy social life?

> anyone on par with sanders or left of him
Don't forget about John McCain and Bill Kristol type neocons

i did get it. I guess it was bound to happen. hilarious either way

Sunni scum that play oppressed until they take power.