Absolutely CUCKED

I Think they have either already or are considering increasing the retirement age in sweden probably because of the 300,000+ migrants they have let into their country already. Apparently their police force is so overwhelmed and demonized that 80% of them are considering quitting. They already lose about 5 police per day to resignation. They have close to 100 no go zones throughout the country in which the police stations have been forced to close due to extreme danger. Even if they put their army on the streets they would still not be able to distribute them to enough places due to the fact that they have been cutting military resources for years as the country has not seen any kind of conflict in around 300 years. Despite all of this they refuse to acknowledge that there is a problem and continue to allow migrants to enter the country even requisitioning historic castles an churches for them to live in while native swedes are forced to stay on housing waiting lists that are up to 10 years long and getting longer. 6000 more native swedes die each year than are being born and migrants have outrageous numbers of children, all paied for by the state of course. Swedens rapes and murders have risen 6000% yes 6000% since letting in these arab and African migrants and do you know what swedish feminists main concern is? That there are too many statues of MEN on horses in their cities (the protest this by galloping through the streets like horses).
Just a few hours ago i spoke to a swedish girl on facebook who i haven't spoken to in a long time. I mentioned some of these things to her and asked what the situation is like on the ground.. Her response was to become highly defensive and tell me that her country is "better than ok its fantastic" She said that everything is a lie and the only reason we see what we do in the news is because other countries dont want to take in these migrants.. Despite the fact that almost all other western nations have taken them in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N-lYB60fFC4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ohn3qL1Vz34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=N-lYB60fFC4

back to first page

Those men in horseback kept Sweden safe from devastation and allowed the country to prosper
If they could see what their country has become they would fall into despair and remorse

This is what happens when women's issues are taken seriously for too long. Women are children. Women need guidance in much the same way a child needs guidance. Let it be clear that it is not their fault.. It is the mens fault for allowing it to get to this. I dont want to be an asshole or anything and it really pains me to say this but swedens last contribution to the west must be the lesson of its self inflicted fate. We must all take note of its downfall and make sure to not let it happen to our countries. The best we can do for them is to open out doors to them and allow them to make new lives for themselves in our countries. When that time comes I will gladly welcome them into my country and hope that they will find peace here.
Obviously i only speak for the pure Nordics.

I think this is less of a problem than you think. If shit hits the fan and the country is overwhelmed to the point it's unlivable. The army will execute the refugees.

I live in sweden and several of my friends have been beaten up and assulted (boys n girls). If they file a police report, they drop the case. And if they speak about with should lower the amount of immigration you risk getting assulted, losing your job. You get called a 'racist' and a racist in this country is worse than rapist. Literally. No wonder people hang themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=Ohn3qL1Vz34

ps.....nuke mecca

I burned myself in the sun today

Cool story bro, if shit hits the fan and a racewar breaks out its more likely the political class will sicc the army on the native swedes to protect their pet shitskins.Same scenario for germany, france and britain btw.

Now that I have proved I'm white let me reply

One of our largest conserts had to shutdown because niggers and arabs are raping at them, feels bad
Our military is getting more spending and everyone born 99 have been asked to fill in a forum for a checkup at the military and then 8000 will have to do a 8 month military training
and that will continue now, with more people getting the military training everyyear

Our housing lists are longer than 10 years if you want an apartment that isn't in a hood area

Our men are waking up more and more seeing as SD is the largest party amongst men

only real proof of understanding is demand of bloodshed and the skulls of your enemies

>only real proof of understanding is demand of bloodshed and the skulls of your enemies
why would killing the danish solve our problems?

>t. Jing zhang

but yes you are right unfortunetly

if you call yourself a true swede you will know the answer

>Australia
Just stfu, your country is located far away from Sweden, I bet your news rarely talk about this place.
The only thing you hear about Sweden comes from places like YouTube, Sup Forums, breitbart etc. We got some problems yes, but the country is still mostly fine

He's broken, I don't think that works anymore :( enriched..

#NotAllSwedes ?

the girl a scared shitless the fucking swedish staizi who has monay to jail people for bad thought would be banging on her door - Europe and Canada are sunk as far as real free speech goes

this is what happens to degenerate societies, serves them right

The Swedish military training is how to properly suck Abdul's cock without using your teeth?

Move to Finland, we need more people but not muslims.

No, take Swedish men, Swedish women dug this grave, no Swedish female refugees