Wew lads

wew lads

only seven more years of this :)

Too bad he's going to be deemed insane and removed via 25th.

he actually only has 1.5 years until we forcefully remove the nuclear codes from his possession.

This is the guy that is pushing it. Just take a good hard look. Sup Forums is always right

Liberals are so fucking mad right now they don't even know what name to call him.

The glorious thing about Trump is that even the people who hate him love him, CNN have never had better ratings, liberals have a cause.

YEAH. MEANWHILE, MSM ISN'T TALKING ABOUT THE TWO MUCH-NEEDED PIECES OF IMMIGRATION CRIME LAW THAT JUST PASSED.

5D CHESS. (FOR REAL)

ok, what the actual fuck is wrong with him
it was funny the first time but now it's just stupid

>Dumb as a rock mika

Hahahaha

It's what the people voted for. Gets your faggots panties in a bunch. It is or much needed reprieve from the oppressive LGPTFOISBDVJRJ community that is now the Ass slaves to black thugs matter

Why did he go after Joe and Mika anyway? They are literal nobodies on a show no one watches. Why give them any attention at all?

>Too bad he's going to be deemed insane and removed via 25th.

Stop believing facebook garbage. The 25th requires a 2/3rds majority in both houses of congress, good luck with that ever happening.

He's their pal. By pretending to be an easily triggered white inferior dumbass loony so narcissistic that he hunts and watches all kind of media that mentions his name in any kind, he brings attention to their shows and gives them new ratings, as everyone will now watch them to see how bad they are.

Not to mention it requires the consent of the Vice President. I's just another case of "Surely this is the end of Drumpf, says increasingly nervous man for the 257th time this year."

It's sad. There's honestly something very physically wrong with him. I hope he gets help. He is a good man and doesn't deserve this

You tried. You failed.

You can't truly believe this is normal behaviour. He requires medical attention.

jesus christ

1. they didn't pass, they only were approved in the house. Senate needs to pass it to become law.

2. How is it 5d chess? Are you retarded? Neither bill was controversial and both have dems supporting it, so why does he need to "sneak it through"? Do you think before you speak?

3. Talking about the successes of Trumps bills getting put through the house would be an optical win and would benefit the President, not hurt him. Why, again, does he need to distract from it?

I can't believe there are people on this board as dumb as you. Literally fucking retarded.

Holy shit they really are the remnants of the Neanderthal

>canadian
>rapefugees
>trudeu for a leader
Surely no normal person would let these things happen in their own country. I hope you get the medical attention you need.

What a fucking embarrassment for the whole world

What a dumb fuck.

>257th time this year
>half the year is past
>it's a bit more than once a day
Seems about right. Impeach Dongald Blumpf.

Found the kikes

>mfw wake and read Trump tweets

He's the gift that keeps on giving.

We think he is taking on the media. The real truth is he is taking on the Black Ops CIA and Deep State which owns and controls the media and uses it for mass mind control and brainwashing. He HAS to be tough. These people are the most powerful evil group in the world. The media is their most powerful weapon world wide. I think President trump is being very brave on behalf of the people and country he loves. He is taking all this abuse for the right reasons.

What an awesome dude.

You realize that this new pivot is retarded,right?
>Trump can prove he is mentally competent in court easily
What is libel?
What is defamation?
>MSM buttering up another nothingburger...

Fucking dipshit.

No holds barred!

This

When he mentioned opposition to the globalist agenda in his campaign - the same one that we see dominating western Europe right now - did you really think he was just talking about other American politicians? Just other world leaders?

The media (along with a heavy influence in pop culture) is their most powerful tool, and that's why you see 99% of media outlets always echoing the same message. That's why any media outlet that doesn't fall in line with their messaging is viciously attacked on every front.

He's fighting against the globalist propaganda machine.

THIS

>LGBTSJCUDBWHEIFNF
>Calls Trump insane

Seriously?

Trump would rather have the media attacking him personally, not his policies. Cool, it's a winning strategy

Nothing is wrong with Trump. LGBTSJCUDBWHEIFNF... plenty is wrong there.

The mark of the criminally insane is they see themselves as the hero in their own story, and never comprehend the results of their actions.

Your community has so many physical and mental health problems - majority of which are self-induced. If, IF... you lot manage to get some of that under control, then we'll talk about other people's theoretical issues.

White House has a private MD and staff that regularly checks on the President. They can report any health issues directly to the Vice President and Cabinet.

Your argument is invalid.

He don't rape kids, so he's good in my books!

>an entire fucking library is going to be dedicated to Trump's tweets

Can't handle bants cunt or what?

mika BTFO lmao

The morning the whole Twitter fiasco broke I thought I'd watch some of their stuff get a feel for why he raked them over the coals. One clip I watched was from the day before Trump posted his Tweets. It was embarrassing. She relentlessly kept repeating "tiny hands" this "Tiny hands that". For me it read unhinged and not unlike a kid who hasn't their way trying to get under your skin, very childish. Then the allusion to dick size, it was just smarmy.

nice

I'm unironically waiting for the first leftist (hopefully someone somewhat famous) to commit suicide and leave "muh trump" as the reason in their suicide note.

I hate to say it but the leaf is right. He needs to dance in the street in Muslim rainbow suspenders with naked gays, dykes, and tannins.

I have a crazy theory. Maybe Trump was trying to help his friends Mika and Joe. They were once close. He sees they are trapped being Deep State CIA Trump bashing puppets. Threatened if they don't. Like Greta who was just fired because she refused to sing from the Hate song sheet. So MAYBE calling them out the way he did then today saying they were good people but their management was to blame is a way to save Mika and Joe and also target the mind manipulating Deep State. Thoughts?

SHITPOSTER IN CHIEF
I
N

CHIEF

Let the salt FLOW

These are the trump shills that thought him bombing Syria for AIPAC was a good idea

As a Trump voter, I've got a whole host of problems with him....
>Hillary not in prison
>Sessions as AG has created a worst environment for drug offenses, probably to help out private prison contractors
>no wall, just for the ability to say Mexico paid for it
>Israel is our best ally, that retard Indian cunt ambassador apparently can't get enough of the Jew dick
>bombs Assad
>gives in to neo-con agenda, increases military spending by the amount that could probably kickstart infrastructure bills
>no tax reform, and what has been passed help the same rich elite running this game
>healthcare reform has turned into an anti-Obamacare failure
>swamp filled with (conservatives) who are also anti trump kek
>Saudi weapons deal
>Qatar weapons deal
And the list goes on, and in just six months
It's sad to see people like Alex Jones turn into Fox News, all the videos the last two weeks are about
>muh violent leftists
>the success of the globalists
>media is all fake news, expect for infowars, veritas, daily caller
Embarrassing desu

They have internet in Rwanda?

>CNN
#FakeNews

I thought they were Very Fake News Now?

TDS (trump derangement syndrome) is real, the next seven and a half years are going to be great for natural selection

>refuses to cooperate with Russia investigation
IT'S ALL FAKE NEWS

>states refuse to cooperate with his fraud investigation

WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO HIDE

Really made me think.

>