Zuckerberg 2020! a vote Zuckerberg is a vote for man-cars

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zYcKo
pscp.tv/w/1MYGNAgjnrQKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This shit made me laugh harder than I'd like to admit.

lol same i love some good zuckermemes

Is this guy for real? If he is the nominee, Trump has nothing to worry about.

These are fucking great, 10/10 writing

Exactly moderate liberals wont vote for him because he owns facebook and already has access to all that info why give him any more power

the guy is running for 2020 and Sup Forums already sealed his faith in 2017

hes definitely gonna run

What is Zucc's endgame? There's no way in hell the DNC is going to give him the nomination. If he runs third party, all it will do is sap potential votes from Chelsea or whatever establishment goon the Dems prop up.

If the nomination is for the noose he has my vote.

your future president!

I hope they do run Chelsea. She will be easy to destroy.

STORMFAGS BTFOED!!!!!!

like seriously lmao who can even run against Trump in 4 years, after he btfo's all the fake news?

>go to buy a ford
>find out zuckerberg worked on it
>crash it with no survivors
>sue zuckerberg for not being a trained employee of ford
>live the high life

American Democrats - Too dumb to big a good looking white male for president.
Let's hope to god they don't use the winning formula of Canada and France.
Watching this reject who wouldn't be let on the Bachelor TV show to clean the kitchen, would be epic.

you cant crash a sentient man-car

Can ManCars be Chads? What would happen if Chad drove a ManCar? What would happen if Chad drove a virgin ManCar vs a Chad ManCar?

I think it's laughable that the dems think they can through zuckerberg up their against Trump when zuckerberg is basically an autist who is socially awkward (bad eye contact and body language) and a mediocre public speaker.

I've heard them mention Al Franken but sure he might be a comedian who could get some lines in on Trump, but he wouldn't be willing to do it in the primaries

Democrats can't put a normal white male up as a candidate because it will piss off their client groups (mintorites). While those groups will accept a white woman, they will never accept a white man on a national level. Hell, as a (((white))) male, Bernie couldn't even win due to minorities refusing to vote for him, even though he was promising more free shit than Hillary.

Al Franken is too whiny sounding for normal people, and has a lot of skeletons in the closet with some of the races he "won". Plus, he wouldn't appeal to the white working class voters that Trump converted, and would not motivate minority voters, doing nothing for the dems. The only reason why the dems would help put Franken up is to leach votes from Sanders so an establishment person can win the primary.

>The founder of facebook running a presidential campaign
>Ever

If Zukerberg ever ran for office all of the fucked up shit that Facebook has done over the years would become public knowledge and it would not only kill his chances of winning ANY nomination but it would likley kill the whole fucking site.

Seriously, if you use Facebook, stop. Not even because normies do it or anything like that, but because of how morally and ethically bankrupt the company is and always has been.

archive.is/zYcKo

Good god I just puked up my protein shake laughing, mostly because I helped my pit bull deliver puppies and had the image of reaching deep in that tight naughty dog snatch for a Scooby snack.

Kek

>Normies on Kikibook don't like Zucc because of the way he managed and changed his shit website
>tfw he is rich enough to keep pretending that real people like him

4/10, please work on your spelling and punctuation, see me after class.

pscp.tv/w/1MYGNAgjnrQKw

~|||

>David Duke image appears in Zuckerberg thread
Will Mark disavow?

Hearty keks.