Whites unironically elected this

Whites unironically elected this

Your president is a fucking lunatic

Damn fucking right, and we'd do it again in 4 years. As long as some based nigger isn't running, in which case we have to vote for him to prove we're not racist, bonus points if his vp is a based tranny

So you're voting for a lunatic to prove what exactly? Why not just roll around in your own shit and insist you're doing it to troll everyone

>implying I don't already do that
Based Sargon

I am not tired of winning yet.

>Whites unironically elected this
Implying Americans are white, 8/10 troll, try harder

I'd take him over that shit you got up there. Have fun in jail for trying to enjoy life while white tho, I'm sure you'll be happy in death.

Yes. That was the point. We like it this way. I would vote for Reagan again if they dug up his corpse and had it run for president.

kys

Yes, they did. Because he's on their side and not on the side of every child-raping bloodsucker in the western world who wanted the "rednecks" put down with fentanyl yesterday to make room for the contents of Latin America's cesspits.

These tweets are how normal people think and talk.

Joe is a cuck and Mika is a feminist kike.

GOOD JOB TRUMP

Why don't you just vote for somebody who's actually sane

Mate. Sane people dont run for president.

Slide thread, everyone sage

I would but there aren't any sane politicians

Why would you want a normal person in a position of power rather than someone who has self control and isn't using his position as leader of the military to bully reporters

To piss you off. Fuck you and all you stand for.

>In your lifetime you have experienced a President lower himself to ad-hominem attacks

Yea, he's great, isn't he?

USA USA USA

Keep on shilling cuckles

Trudeau the Tapette will die in an American prison. President Trump will sign Justin's death warrant and announce it in a tweet.

Happy Dominion Day. The Faggot can shove the holiday his papa made up his well-used ass.

Your president is a faggot

Why don't you just leave the country? At this point, continuing to support Trump is a form of terrorism against the republic

It all must burn, only the nuclear fire can cleanse the country of libtards at this point.

the media has gunned all out for trump since day one. he gives it back and libs flip their shit. it's hilarious

>The president of the fucking United States is having a goddamn autistic meltdown in front of the world.

This is so embarrassing. Is this all worth le chaos, le triggering liberals, and btfo the msm? Sure it's funny but is America still respected? Isn't that more important?

USA
USA
USA

he's saying what we're all thinking

That's not always a good thing. If he said it with more elegance maybe more people would take him seriously.

It's not the media's fault that he continues to attack them

I mean one of his first actions as president was to call major media "fake news" and now he's trying to fight a war on them he won't win

Except he's literally winning faggot.

At least he isn't Kangz Nigger Obama

And Cubans

>t Cuban

why does america need the respect of eurocucks? wer one of 7 countries that is entirely self sufficient. none of the other 6 are part of the eu

he doesn't need to be more elegant, if you can't take the words at face value it's you who is to blame.

Which politician exactly do you claim is sane?

Helen Zille is also pretty good with the twitter. She seems to be able to cause our niggers to lose their minds over her tweets.

Or maybe it's you who has been conditioned to think that president should only behave in certain ways.

Your tears made it worth it.

inb4 hilary, bernie or stien

>liberals want a president that will understand them
>trump abuses social media as much as the brainless liberal millennials do
>and posts things as asinine as they do

their response
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can't win.

He's not though. Which is why he's resorting to this desperate behavior

It's six months on and he's still attacking the media rather than actually getting shit done

not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here, nuclear codes, ect, ect

>Whites unironically elected this
Is Russia white?

If he picks Rand I'll have to concede

he's right though

>it's ok to criticize "wall street" and "corporations" but not to point out that the media are corporations who start race riots and political violence for ratings

He got more done last week than Obama did in 2 terms

Feels good man

This is exactly why we voted for him

>he's trying to fight a war on them he won't win
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Holy shit I love my president. That's fucking hilarious.

How about winning the respect of people who currently don't like the president?

Liberas unironically can't get over this fact and have to come to Sup Forums to cry

They're so upset about it, that they even pay people to shill on social media and chans

Libtards are unironically retarded

Who cares what retarded subhumans think?

hahahahahhaahha that'll never happen ever, the people that hate the president are full of hate and will never see the other sides view. Why? Because liberals are globalist cucks brainwashed into the idealism that the world owes them

He's not a life long politician who needs to chose his words as not to offend the multitude of whinny ass cry babies. People wanted a non-politican as president and that's what they got. So fuck off whinny ass faggots

I'm right, actually. Internet kooks with YouTube channels aren't going to take on established media outlets and every one of them who tries gets wrecked

why would you want to attempt please people that can't be satisified?
libtards can't understand why they are losing and i fucking love it.

BASED! KeK's blessing shines upon him. Keep triggering the lefties, Don! SHADILAY!

No, he sounds like an idiot. It's not what he says but how he says it. When he reduces complex issues to catchphrases and complains nonstop about tabloid-teir news, it's not a stretch to believe the president has no idea what's going on or what's important. It puts that nation on edge when he doesn't use works effectively. This is just a fact of human nature.

The fact that Trump fights the media is why I support him. Fucking journalists cry out in pain as they strike you

LOL it's the complete opposite

You are the terrorist trying to destroy America, you should leave

they don't have to, the establishment media already does a damn fine job wrecking themselves. it is a feat of wonder they are still here.

How can one man be so based?

Ching chong ling long

... he says trying to sound intellegent while arguing on Sup Forums about political non-issues.

And we'll elect him a second time too if that's what it takes for you to learn your place :^)

Stay mad nigger. We've takin our country back

Trumps constituency is literally retarded white subhumans though

Because they represent half the fucking country. Ignoring them will result in some sort of backlash and slow Trump's agenda. Let's not forget Trump is also losing support of independents that's initially voted for him.

Trump voters are both higher IQ and make more money than Hillary voters

You're goddamn right we did, and if you don't cut the shit this will just be the beginning of the payback for the last decade of indignation.

Well at least his body count is still lower than Kang Nigger
You thinking this is exactly why you lost the election

that's why he won, why is this so hard for libtards to understand? holy shit man no wonder you keep getting hit.

You're not changing the demographics of the country though. If anything, Trump is exploiting your frustration for his own gain and is nothing more than a neocon who's more honest about being racist

If he ends DACA and keeps curbing migration/immigration I'll be in Trump's pocket for the next 7 years. Tweet whatever he wants

It was a little bit ironically too, just saying.

"Whites unironically elected this". Racism is ok when liberals use it to push their talking points. It's all so tiresome.

The fact that he realizes we're frustrated is more than enough.
Trump sees us while king nigger walked right over us

I love this president, he doesn't stop.

MAGA

But mostly to piss people off

Dems lost the election because they fielded Hillary instead of Bernie

Democrats are the party of the KKK after all.

"Why c-couldn't you have j-j-just voted for somebody who's SANE, HUH??"

>"now I have to sit at a desk shitposting propoganda on a anime chat site to stop fat trolls from centralizing and memeing trump to victory again"

you see this salt? this is why we voted for trump, just to piss on you, your tears fuel our boners. by all means continue, you only make trump stronger, you only alienate more moderates, you only look more retarded and desperate as the days pass by.
I am so fucking hard right now.

> that 3rd tweet tho

So, last week, we found out that Russians hacked the RNC and stole voter data for 198 million Americans. Names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, drivers license numbers, and last 4 digits of their social security numbers.

This week, Donald Trump reaches out and demands a fresh set of the exact same data. He's demanding every state government ignore the 10th amendment and hand over the same voter data.

How secured are Trump's servers? How do we know Russia won't steal this again?

What constitutional right gives the president the right to demand this data?

How will he dispose of the data once his investigation is concluded?

Should he file charges based on any findings, and knowing that Americans are innocent until proven guilty, and that charges of this nature must be litigated anonymously, how has the president created an environment guaranteed to protect anyone suspected of voter fraud?

If the president levies charges of voter fraud, Americans are guaranteed the right to cross examine those who bring charges against them. Is he prepared to be subject to cross examination?

Do we have the president's assurances that he won't tweet about voter fraud during an ongoing investigation?

Interesting, so you might say that Dems are retarded subhumans

People are too stupid and absorbed in a Twitter fantasy world that doesn't fucking matter, instead of looking at the policy he's implented like a rational person.

Right? Thats like saying Germany isnt a muslim country.

>Y-you are voting against your own best interest

I can decide for myself what's in my own best interest.

Keep telling yourself that.
Neither one would have been able to go up against Trump

NO YOU CAN'T UR A REDECK RACSIT WE KNOW WHAT IS GUD 4 U KUZ WE WENT AN GOT DEGREES

Liberals live in their little utopias in Cali and Portland and act like they are lecturing us on the smart move. In reality they are brainwashed useful idiots that repeat but don't critically think

What wrongs with his tweets? Just cause he calls someone dumb? How sensitive you guys are. Dudes just a master banter

I don't think you're voting against your interests. Your sole interest is indulging your racial supremacy fantasy and Trump is more than willing to do it for you dopes

Like you guys are so unimaginative and obsolete that you're hoping Trump brings manufacturing back to the USA

Because politics in America is warped. If you vote for someone sane they'll just get blamed for something a few years down the line and shouted out by the more extreme candidate in the next election. America needs the most extremist possible leaders elected into office to shock us out of voting for demagogues for a while.

Or maybe you're a mindless supporter not spending literally one minute critically thinking about how much he straight up sucks at his job.

6 months in, not a single bit of valuable legislation passed, government in disarray, America's global reputation tanking. Solid 10/10 performance right?

There you go with the buzzwords. This is exactly why nobody takes you seriously, you resort to ad hominem almost every time.