Women store DNA in their brains from every sexual partner they've had unprotected sex with...

Women store DNA in their brains from every sexual partner they've had unprotected sex with. Some women had LIVING DNA in their brains from sex partners whom they had intercourse with 50 yrs prior. WTF? Are women ayy's? archive.is/f8NxZ

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0045592
sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/10/141001090238.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telegony_(pregnancy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microchimerism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw no part of you inside of a girls brain
why even live

Also telegony is a thing. So if she has copulated with a non-white she's unfit to bear a white children and must be sterilized.

Thats good if she sleeps with a bull, someone with a big penis, the DNA will linger around her brain telling her YOU NEED DIS and all beta bucks with short dicks will be ignored.

>Sperm is alive. It is living cells. When it is injected into you it swims and swims until it crashes headlong into a wall, and then it attaches and burrows into your flesh. If it’s in your mouth it swims and climbs into your nasal passages, inner ear, and behind your eyes. Then it digs in. It enters your blood stream and collects in your brain and spine.
>Like something out of a scifi movie, it becomes a part of you and you can’t get rid of it.
>We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse.

Sexual liberation BTFO. Sluts will literally birth bastards all the time. Fucking lol @ impregnating a non-virgin. It's over if you do. Your biological kid will be 300 other dudes' kid as well.

This is such a load of horse shit

I have five. I feel like Voldemort making horcruxes.

>yournewswire
seems legit

Absolutely disgusting. They are zombies confirmed. I don't have anything unprotected and im sure everything dies in your stomach but this is just nasty. If I have another male's DNA is that really foreign or shameful? No. What are these creatures exactly? My goodness this breaches levels of gross I never thought possible

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0045592

Is this why that qt3.14 aryan I used to bang came back begging and ranting about wanting white babies??!

This.
Where's the original study?
I'm all for believing this, but not for falling for pro-us propaganda.

Thanks.

>In this study, we quantified male DNA in the human female brain as a marker for microchimerism of fetal origin (i.e. acquisition of male DNA by a woman while bearing a male fetus).
>acquisition of male DNA by a woman while bearing a male fetus

Sexual freedom is degeneracy I agree entirely though I can't say this post seems very accurate. Tabloid news like this is generally false and I feel this article was deliberately over dramatized for media sensationality.

I've heard of this being possible in flies, where the DNA of previous mates would linger in the unfertilized eggs and eventually influence the DNA for the future offspring with another mate but it seems outlandish to believe that the same applies to humans.

I do however believe the notion that regardless of what you ingest, it does in fact become a part of you, a part of your body, cells. Etc. though not as literally as in the case with this article.

>micro chimera
Fuck my ass

The study was about DNA being traded between a mother and son while the son was in utero you dumb faggots.

Now I know that chicken burger or the sushi I ate will forever be a part of me. How romantic.

Let me break it down for you newswire reading fuckwits;
When a woman has a male child in her womb, the DNA of that child becomes part of her. Not that startling.

After reading the study, they didn't account for sex.
They had no way to account for male DNA from sperm.

This.

Still fucking nasty keep this shit away from me. Now look up two things for me. Serpent seed. And heteropaternal superfecundation

nothingburger

I have 3 that I've given creampie action. Yee.

but what does this mean?

Do women start acting like the guys they have had sex with? Does this DNA get passed to her future children?

woah maybe that's what the fuinction is meant to be

Neither. Women aren't fruit flies.

They're beautiful works of perfection of dindu nuffins

Would explain the saying "let's fuck some sense into her".

Fairly certain it made a remark about ingesting semen also.

Implying that ingesting semen, (a common practice among American and western teenage girls.. and boys now as of 2015-16) leads to reserves of male DNA being stored in the body.

So the majority of Western women should be sterilized, according to that kind of logic?

Doesn't seem to be working. I'm blowing loads left and right into my gf and she's still a liberal wingnut

>Fairly certain it made a remark about
Quote it then. You stormfront faggots are insufferable

There's a tribe in some nigger country that does this for boys. Learns them manliness and then they back away from it. A man ingesting man. Is more man. A gender ingesting the DNA of another gender makes my skin crawl. The fuck is wrong with all of you?

sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/10/141001090238.htm

Date:
October 1, 2014
Source:
University of New South Wales
Summary:
Scientists have discovered a new form of non-genetic inheritance, showing for the first time that offspring can resemble a mother's previous sexual partner -- in flies at least. Researchers manipulated the size of male flies and studied their offspring. They found that the size of the young was determined by the size of the first male the mother mated with, rather than the second male that sired the offspring.

I sometimes wonder if this girl I know was a racist before or after she got fucked by this racist cuck, how much of his personality she picked up...

ugh.

>Flies
Good start, but now do mice.
Then humans.
Then draw conclusions.

Ahh shit, i forgot to take off my Nigger Faggot Trip...

Ehhh

What I'm gathering is that when a woman swallows a big load of sperm, it swims around in her body and buries itself in tissue, sometimes even in the brain

>in flies
stormfront plz leave

filtered

wrong

Thats only if they get pregnant

>Sexual freedom is degeneracy
Depends, because by natrue humans a mildly polygamous. With obviously only men having more than one female (polygyny). It's only that some high cultures enfroce monogamy.

does it work if you get fucked in the ass by another guy?

Wait, where are you getting this 'burrows into flesh' shtick from?
It's a cell, it's not so much bigger than your other cells, it would make contact with one of them and then there's not guarantee that it goes through. Its got enough movement to penetrate the egg but the egg is actually designed to absorb cells, the walls of the vagina specifically try to negate that.

Take basic Biology user

>Tfw you realize fucking women is now fucking the remains of men making 99% of the pop technically gay.

WTF I LOVE FAGS NOW

Yes, if a father gets fucked in the ass there are impressions made on that mans children. Just no genetic impressions.

Shut up faggot, you literally eat other dudes assholes. Poop comes out of there.

Roasties on suicide watch.

>Thats only if they get pregnant
No this is only one of the hypothesis. It could also come from somewhere else.

AND YOU FUCKED ANOTHER MANS DICK BITS WTF WERE ALL FAGS NOW

#PRIDETOBEWHERECLIDEHASBEEN

a sperm burrows into the egg.. im guessing is his point.

This is why all Americans are niggers

Half of you do that too. Poop doesnt store that low. Vaginas make fungus that give you throat cancer. They pee on you. And assholes have two sphincters. Two. Vaginas are loose bags. No man prairie dogs. Ever. It's biologically impossible. Very easy to prepare. We have g spots in there you retard. They dont. Only fat ignorant selfish women do that

>Some asian sluts have my DNA in them from when I was a retard in uni
I DIDN'T CONSENT TO THAT, THIS IS RAPE

>Aim for the mouth
>Get the nose

Lads there a good inch of difference learn to aim you dumbfucks

>Science is wrong when it doesn't support my degenerate lifestyle choices
Sounds about right. Same with blacks and intelligence

This is absurd.

This is the freshest red pill ever. Mind blown!

having a child with a non virgin is the ultimate form of cuckery because her body uses dna from the other more alpha men shes fucked

>He thinks memes are real

ahahaha
So you're getting cucked if you have children with a modern women

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

UNDERRATED KRAUT

I HAVE SUCH A GREAT TIME WITH YOU GUYS

Adam was the first cuck. There was never any stopping this. This is why Christ came from a virgin. And NOT through any kind of sex. None of this exists in heaven. Nor do females or marriages

There's plenty DNA when ya eat da pussy.

Holy shit. All that butthurt.

Someone slap her with a "tl;dr". Never has it been more appropriate.

kekd

This is why i bareback everything i can for the white races future, than me later boys.

23andMe said that I'm 1% West African. I know my mother dated a black man... I seriously wonder if telegony is the source of that 1%

literally yes, with all the coalburning american women are doing especially in their teen years i wouldn't be surprised if a baby came out mixed race from stored dna even if the father and mother were white, wew lad what a time to be alive

hugely underrated

jesus christ user, no wonder everyone calls us mongrels

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telegony_(pregnancy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microchimerism

Educate yourselves and stop marrying whores. ROASTIES BTFO

>I know my mother dated a black man
Coal burning whore. Disgusting.

>detached autism

I need to get these glasses, this is too fucking hilarious not to try out

She's completely correct and sounds intelligent enough to make an argument after having read an academic paper. I would like to meet that women, even if she uses zuckbook.

guess its good that I married a khhv

DARE TO DREAM

Fuck off nigger

What we need is a vaccine against sperm.

She's right, the entire premise is bullshit, but that doesn't mean casual sex is suddenly a good thing.

I for one, support spreading this propaganda since most people are too dumb anyways to understand why they should be in committed relationships with responsible partners from a young age and have stable families.
Fuck it, publish bullshit articles saying that Black Cocks spontaneously spawn HIV.

butt ravaged racist faggot

>>>plebbit/

All the artificial methods use only male parts. I have no womb so i dont mind being a vessel for non black/based males. If i pass on previous sperms (i have my own). I am less cancerous than all this bullshit. This is why nofap is shit. Women freely take and mix all this. If we had only eggs then nobody reproduces? What a thread. Either we mix and get grossed out. Or we learn our lessons!?

Sup Forums is retarded, this shit is a tin foil tier conspiracy theory and is not accepted by any real scientist

I only date virgins/

>mfw aside from good girls my dna is in a stripper

What if her parents were whores though? No sense in thinking about this. No wonder Christ never had sex

>Implying faggots go to heaven

Checked and about time someone posted it, I would but cbf tbqh

Nah, unfounded propaganda is extremely harmful.
Did you have people come to your school when you were young to tell you that if you smoked a single joint you cook a baby, turn into a glass of orange juice and be injecting LSD into your spine within the week?

When people realize you told one lie they question everything you've said. Stick to the facts. There are plenty of nasty truths to be told about being a slut/alpha that don't need embellishing.

heaven is gays paradise. No thanks then.

So you don't date?

So even if we never had kids our dna can live on?

lol im surprised women aren't embracing this to get more gibs to support their single mother lifestyle. "Hey user, remember when we dated in college and we were having sex a few times a week for about a year? Well science says my nigl...I mean child is part yours. Please take responsibility for your son or I'll get the courts involved."

>came inside my gf without a condom many times
>she ended up killing herself not longer after she dumped me

Looks like she couldn't handle my depression fucking with her brain.

I wonder if being a slut is connected to the increase in gay men being born.