Brit/pol/ - Magic Money Tree edition

>Theresa May urges Northern Ireland parties to reach a deal to restore Stormont government
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-politics-40458168

>Government to 'keep eye' on Kensington and Chelsea council, following leader's resignation
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40468235

>Thousands join anti-Tory protest in Londonistan
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40468881

>David Davis 'hamstrung' by PM in Brexit talks
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40461496

>Salford Student Union leader calls for islamic takeover and oppression of white people
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4656926/Student-union-president-calls-Islamic-takeover.html

>Tory Brexiteer reveals EU rage on farming & customs union
express.co.uk/news/uk/822898/Tory-Brexiteer-Owen-Paterson-blasts-furious-EU-Commission-farming-customs-union-brexit

>Barack Obama urges world to stand against 'aggressive nationalism'
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/01/barack-obama-calls-for-liberal-solutions-to-globalisation-problems

>Keir Starmer vows to stop Theresa May's plans for an EXTREME Brexit
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/hard-brexit-table-labours-keir-10717922

>Alex "follow islam; receive the ham" Chivers given 6 month prison sentence for bacon slap incident
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/30/man-filmed-slapping-muslim-teenager-bacon-street-shouts-isil/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p00rzvww/man-alive-hyde-park
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RefR4LCRZzQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZozptxLZmUc
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/30/man-filmed-slapping-muslim-teenager-bacon-street-shouts-isil/
cfr.org/sites/default/files/pdf/2017/01/Workshop_Report_CoC_Ninth_Regional_Conference_OR.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw he's gone

>Oh Jeremy Cumchin

Do we have any heroes left?

honk

Yes.

So, how many people are there in the Belfast retarded march? I've heard as much as 20,000. Is it going to have any effect? I don't want Northern Ireland to fall to degeneracy.

>Wait all these years for a proper man-of-the-people type politician to gain some traction in Britain
>It ends up being a fucking Trot

tunnocks teacakes desu

Skimmed over the article last thread
>Swedish-Somalian
Hmmm

hi Tunnocks-chan

Why did a taff try to attack a concert in Cardiff? Why did he think there's be Muslims there?

What the fuck do students even need a union for?

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p00rzvww/man-alive-hyde-park

I want to go back

lol imagine if this was a white person saying the opposite that no one should read the shit rag.

im quickly giving up on this country lads

Student lads, how do we destroy the NUS?

Were you in Cardiff yesterday mate? I saw a group of young muslim men loitering around. You see anything?

ITS A COMMUNIST PLOT

2for1 pitchers at slug lads

>A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK

>he's still campaigning
WEW

It won't die, it's got its grubby little paws in almost every uni from Inverness to Plymouth. So long as the majority of students are hippie twats the NUS will live.

At least give me some hope.

blue lagoon or go home

He's trying to maintain his momentum, the longer this Government lasts the less likely he is to win the next election whenever that may be.

Just let the sorrow wash over yourself, lad.

>momentum
>™

Reminder that the governor of the Bank of England, Mark "inflate a housing bubble at the first sign of trouble" Carney has never raised interest rates in his entire career. He is largely to blame for the huge housing bubble in Canada and for the current real-estate bubble in the UK.

Central banking is the cancer which is killing modern society. Any other topics of debate are inconsequential, we must rid ourselves of centrally planned, Keynesian economics before addressing anything else.

are you single

>tfw Corbyn has less than 5 years left to live

No it was in the newspaper. A guy with a machete outside Justin biebers concert saying "I want to chop up muslims"

Turnouts in student politics are ridiculosuly low, it only takes a small number of anti-NUS autists to cause a secession from the NUS. When I was at Newcastle we managed to vote out in a referendum with about 8% turnout.

The problem is new students come in without knowledge of how shit the NUS is and vote to rejoin.

>tfw your country isn't invited to join the EU army

>I wonder if he's ever got down on his knees, behind the sunflowers, and pulled one off to Seven Nationl Army? I know I have.
t.Tommy Walsh

can we just annex the UK already and save them with some patriotic American led

Gotta be some kind of MI5 plot to make white working class people seem as bad as the muslims.

Same with that Finsbury Park attack last month.

>Expansionist European military axis emerging across the channel
We /o'erthehills/ soon?

Ooooooh strong and stable

The Alternative is top Mosley.

>tfw I own a signed copy
Still havent gotten around to reading it.

They did a pretty shitty job
It wasn't even on BBC and they love pushing those storys

w-why

Guard that sacred signature, my brother Blackshirt.

Is that the one that is basically a blueprint for the EU

asking for a friend

Could do with a wee holiday to Flanders, Portugal and Spain.

Back when multiculturalism worked
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RefR4LCRZzQ

t-too personal a question desu. idk

5 more years of May. Feels good, man.

How did this Tommy Walsh wanking meme start

I may be wrong. But somehow I can't imagine many Muslims at a Justin Beaver concert. Muslims don't allow instruments, only voices. Haram. The guy should have taken his MI5 machete to a mosque. He might have found some Muslims there. I call bullshit on this one.

It won't do him any good. May will win the next election too. She won't even have to try. Corbyn is a weak cuck.

Going to the cinema alone tonight lads, hope I don't see anyone I know

if ever there was a TV show for Sup Forums this was it
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZozptxLZmUc
>fancy getting your Pizza sauce slapped on with an emulsion brush?
Make Nighshift great again

>tfw May has at least 20 years left to live

so yes ;_;

>a third of all Facebook UK users viewed a Momentum video at some point in the campaign, the group says.

if you havent been in brit/pol/ for at least 2 elections please get out

WTF i love brits now!

He got caught wanking in his garden by his neighbour and she reported him to the police. He had to do community service.

why the fuck is it illegal to wank in your own garden?

a-all I mean is i'm not available, spookanon

Facebook needs to be regulated and monitored to stop this from happening again.

for your thoughts

He forgot to pay his wanking licence.

You don't follow trends do you?

The Tories will have her killed before then

waaaahh???

The absolute state of English universities

I've said it before and I'll say it again, we should invade Germany now while they're still weak militarily. The Yanks will help and France will do nothing. We're going to have to fight them in the not too distant future anyway, may as well do it now while we still can.

>queue Sharpe exit theme

(((Trends)))

do you not understand?

KIIING GEORGE COMMANDS AND WE OBEEY

OVER THE HILLS AND FAR AWAAY

It's sad people have to explain this.

>Alex "follow islam; receive the ham" Chivers given 6 month prison sentence for bacon slap incident
I couldn't stop laughing at this one. Aggravated Assault with Bacon. I would love to see the court transcripts for that, I'd bet it reads like a monty python skit.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((torys)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

do you mean, kill myself? it looks like steak, in the shape of a heart...

its just a steak

Stop being gay and generate white children with an actual female. Or kill yourself.

but what does it mean. why a steak? I don't understand.

>Islamophobic

There's that word again. It has been firmly embedded in our lexicon now hasn't it?

What have you got to say about this you fucking racists?

Just got back from Earl's court lads, had a cracking time. It won't be long now before we overthrow the bankers and traitor politicians and join our European brothers in peace and friendship through Europe a nation!

I fucking love steak

I agree

full report here
cfr.org/sites/default/files/pdf/2017/01/Workshop_Report_CoC_Ninth_Regional_Conference_OR.pdf

It's one of those words that loses it's meaning, does anyone really cares if you call them racist or sexist now?

maybe one day. or maybe not.
ok. It still makes no sense though

It's fake.

>If it was a white victim it'd be all over the news
It IS all over the news, probably because the attacker was a (fucking) white male. Unlike all the muslim on muslim acid attacks every year.

I never thought I'd see the day, when I could face the world and say Good morning! Look at the sun!

There are actually quite a few acid attacks in the UK each year. Most of them don't get an enormous amount of coverage.

Fucking pack it in lads, Christ almighty.

I can't imagine who could be doing all those acid attacks...

it was just a picture of steak nothing to it lad
Do you want some steak?

Actually for the cases in which ethnicity is recorded, it's mostly white guys.