Happy Dominion Day!

Let's celebrate 150 years of being a loyal subjects to the Motherland and not filthy degenerate leafs.
Please post your anti-leaf and British patriotic memes.
For Queen and Country!
For God and Empire!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ST353mDWL3Q
pscp.tv/w/1MYGNAgjnrQKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally all OLD SHITLORD art. I'm shaking right now OP.

Sup Forums:

Due to the distinct differences culturally, politically, and economically between western and eastern Canada, myself and a group of other Western Canadians are starting a movement called the Western Alliance, which proposes that British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories and the Yukon secede and become one single independent nation, in charge of our own destiny.

If any of you have advice for our movement or are interested in joining, contact us using a throwaway email at [email protected]

Why?

The West has no say in how the country is ran. Our natural wealth bankrolls this whole country. Without us Canada would be nothing, but we are treated like shit.

We are tired of being treated like this. Independence is the only option.

youtube.com/watch?v=ST353mDWL3Q

Why do conservative Canadians want Quebec to remain part of Canada? Nothing has been more destructive to Canada's Anglo identity than federal bilingualism and the Trudeau family (both of which are Quebec's fault).

We don't. I've never met any Canadian that thinks Quebec should be part of Canada.
They are the Mexicans of Canada.

Provinces Ranked:

GOD'S OWN HEARTLAND TIER
Yukon
Alberta

GOOD TIER
Sask
Nunavut/NW Territories

PANHANDLING BUM APOCALYPSE
Manitoba
Newfoundland

THINKS THEY'RE GOOD BUT SHIT TIER
Ontario
Quebec

NEVER BEEN THERE BUT DIDNT WANT TO FORGET TIER:
Prince Edward Island
Nova Scotia
New Brunswick

FORGOT ONE TIER BUT ITS SHIT ANYWAY
BC

correction:
PANHANDLING BUM APOCALYPSE:
Ontario
Quebec
PANHANDLING BUMS:
Newfoundland
Prince Edward Island
Nova Scotia
New Brunswick
GOD'S OWN HEARTLAND TIER
Yukon
Alberta
ACCEPTABLE BUT NOT GOOD:
Manitoba
Saskatchewan
Nunavut/NW Territories
HIPPIES AND CHINESE:
British Columbia

K seriously faggots you can't judge whole province like that I live in Northern Ontario and it's pretty goddamn great

ave a gooden beys

I posted the first list. I'm from Minnesota and I spend a lot of time in Canada hunting and fishing, so I know what you mean. But the population is pretty low in the great parts of Canada so you get broad-brushed with the shit parts. Sorry m80 that's how it works.

Happy Moving Day!
>this upsets the anglo

So next time we want to split dont pump shitskins in our province thanks

True that, Toronto and Ottawa are shit

I'd rather exist as the child of the British empire, rather than a royal subject.
Atlantic pride

pscp.tv/w/1MYGNAgjnrQKw

()