When did you realise purging the elderly was the best way forward?

If you say so.

Why bother
Retirement homes are essentially Auschwitz for the mentally incompetent.

Just make them compulsory for elderly who fail a yearly exam after they start collecting Social Security

>purge elderly
>all western nations are now 30% white

Not like they can reproduce anyway

>Keep useless parasites alive
>B-BUT AT LEAST THEY'RE WHITE!

laugh all you want but this shit is gonna happen eventually.

I am 32 and when i am ready to retire the old will outnumber the young. I hope you guys were smart enough to have kids. Because if you didn't a nurse with a burka is gonna smother you in your sleep for the pocket change on your desk.

>bernie sanders...

If you get to that point where you can't defend yourself why even bother living anymore?

75 is a good time to die.

Nobody should live past 75.

That nu-male talk.

Enjoy you avocado toast faggot.

>Can't answer my question
I would rather die then be a burden on others. My dad said the same and made me promise if his brain completely goes to pull the plug. It's called not being a pussy

I'm not talking about being brain dead.

I am talking about at retirement maybe a little after. And how the elderly will eventually be preyed upon.

>Enjoy you avocado toast faggot.

Go away boomer, you should be at the RSL not on the internet.

>also

GAS THE BOOMERS!
AGE WAR NOW!

>when did you realize purging mudslime and niggers for the country was benifical.

>Actually wanting to live to old age
>Not anheroing before 40

>32
>boomer

wat?

Don't lie, you're boomer - my mobility scooter sense is tingling like mad.

We should have a day dedicated honoring the lives of our elders that cumulates into tossing the elderly into a local tar pit.
Call it Hurling Day.

What about their votes though?

It is pretty scary. Can you imagine being a grey wrinkled bag of shit?

Fuck

Yeah, I honestly don't know how anyone lives to old age without offing themselves. It sounds like an existential nightmare, even worse if you start developing fucking Alzheimer's.
On the plus side, most of us here will probably die in a civil war or WWIII long, long before we ever get to that point.

They vote in mass immigration.