Sup Forums has been subverted by stormfags...

Sup Forums has been subverted by stormfags, Sup Forums used to judge people based on merit not skin (see based Thomas Sowell, based Chris Dorner, based Clarence Thomas, etc, etc, etc...) and care about actual policy, now it's all larping as crusaders/Nazis and arguing over who's white and who isn't, or peddling dumb conspiracy theories about le joos. What the fuck happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hIw7oeZKpZc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reddit invasion since early 2015 (US election time) which brought a fuckton of phoneposters, Sup Forumstards, underage, twitter fags, 8chfags and literal redditors from r/the_donald (anyone here with a kekistan flag tends to fall in one of these categories)

>pol is what i say
fuck off you enormous faggot and take it to a different board. make a thread about the unexamined life if you want that discourse

i'm willing to bet 20 dollars and my left nut that you came to Sup Forums after 2014, or worse, you're reddit.

I ain't an Oldfag but seems like old Sup Forums was a better place.

I have to hide my flag sometimes if I wish to post something intelligent, and if I forget it sometimes, all I get is bunch of 'poo in loo' shit tier (you)s.

The Holocaust is a religion we are all inducted into without our knowledge or consent. It is used to control us

Redditors like you happened

>hiding your flag
>doesn't even have state flags

why didnt you respond to what i actually said? either make threads seeking the discourse you wish, or FUCK OFF AND LEAVE THIS BOARD

Race is not separate from government policy. I like Thomas Sowell and Chris Dorner. I miss the days when not everything was about race. But times change, and ideas have to change with them.

Hoppe is the final redpill for Stormfags, until they read it they're not on Sup Forums's last stage of enlightenment yet.

>t. Fucking nigger

Anyone ever notice the only libertarians civics are from the country that's less than 56% white?

>Dorner
>based
we thought it was funny cause it was a nigger going on a rampage
it was a meme you dumb twat

Incas were superior to europeans.

These eurangutans have to go back to europe.

America for the Amerindians.

USA is becoming United Hispanic States in less than 50 years from now.

DEAL
WITH
IT

>Thinking Sup Forums and Sup Forums where ever good

fuck off nigger

Austria and AnCap, sue me.

Dorner wasn't "based" you drooling retard he murdered some cops because he thought they were racist and demanded strict gun control in his manifesto. He was militant BLM before BLM

> JQ
>world when to shit with sjw/ culture marxism/ communist
> only way to beat (((them))) is nazsoc

>implying i'm autistic enough like you to bother with greasmonkey and extra flags

anyway, my reddit diaspora friend, you seem to be mad as fuck, i have witnessed mods deleting multiple threads despite them being on-topic, two of them being my thread

anything that isn't BBC, nigger hate threads and /ptg/ threads slide down to the archive faster that you can say shitpost.

i love it when you assume shit and you end up looking retarded. check my flag.

pre 2014 Sup Forums was decent because post quality was better than posts actually contained more than one sentence.

youtu.be/hIw7oeZKpZc

I only came to Sup Forums from Sup Forums a year ago, and I'm still more woke than OP.

Think of those who are degrading society. Isn't it strange that any criticism of blacks or jews is labeled racist or anti-Semitic, hate speech, but "kill all white people" is basically a black slogan?

>T. Civic nationalist
You're probably some mongrel American, and a weeb to boot.

>yes yes, please install the 3rd party data harvester plugin, good goyim...

Dorner killed the cops because they were corrupt, retard.

Reveal your flag

This

The entirety of Sup Forums "hated" niggers since always you fucking newfag. Stormfags were shills that started invading this site trying to recruit for the KKK

>posts on an anime imageboard's politics section
>hates anime
How to detect Reddit in one post.

this right chere

Normies Guide to Sup Forums 101
Shitposts vs Stormfags on Sup Forums

Racism on here is mostly ironic, the majority of posters who make and read (insert race) hate threads are usually of that race and or mostly to get (you)'s.
Overall the majority of threads and shitposts are made to troll groups of people or to obtain attention.
The few posts and threads that are actually "racist" often are based on facts and have sources backing them and never usually use "nigger" or other offensive slurs.
Both categories however use Sup Forums and will continue to do so even if the other faction doesn't like it.

Tldr: people saying "racist slurs" are edgy faggots wanting attention, whereas actual racists don't use slurs and cite their info.

いかり is rage.
いらり doesn't even return anything

Sup Forums always shat on weebs, their culture was described as "degenerate". It wasn't until crossboarders from Sup Forums during the election that more Sup Forumsacks started bringing their Sup Forums subculture here

>Joining willingly botnets, which are a real threat unlike da jooz

Shut the fuck up and give me your women.

>Isn't it strange that any criticism of blacks or jews is labeled racist or anti-Semitic, hate speech, but "kill all white people" is basically a black slogan?
in what timeline?

just how fucking detached from reality are you? are the only internet websites you browse are Sup Forums and Sup Forums?

ever been on a social media website that isn't linked to Sup Forums?

I want you to bring me an example of a nigger being genuinely racist against white people (and vice versa) and doesn't get slaughtered in the proces.

I still judge people based on merit and not skin but I do see that it's better for everyone if the races are kept separately.
It would maintain culture and social cohesion and also reduce brain drain so other races can properly improve their own societies.
Minorities even segregate themselves in white countries because it's hard to go against the tribalistic nature of humans.

Wait a second, you're not my mom....

>Sup Forums always shat on weebs
newfaggotini, probably twitter diaspora as well

>this is what the average anime nigger on Sup Forums actually believes
fas all weebs when?

>Using Reddit spacing

You can't bring down hitlers vision, not even j00t.

>le anti-anime safe space
I've been here since /n/ and anime never was crusaded against, it's newfags like you who want to believe that though.

>I only came to Sup Forums from Sup Forums a year ago, and I'm still more woke than OP.
>Hurr durr I need the gubmint to tell me what to do
>Derp Hitler did nothing wrong Poland isn't a real country, Britain started WW2
>Trump is so based, ignore the growing conflicts against Syria and Russia
I mean Trump is better than Clinton but he is pretty much a generic neocon.

Never once can I ever think back when anime was accepted here. Anyone using anime reaction images was called a weeb. You weren't treated like a nigger but you definitely wouldn't post without someone replying about the animu

Fuck off faggot, we've always welcomed nazis here you homo

I'm making my posts more readable for subhumans like you.

This hiragana choice has me deep in thought my niggas.

>Never once can I ever think back when anime was accepted here
Because you came in here in early 2017

>/reddit/

That's not the narrative I was putting it under you fucking retard.
See here Saying you're from /n/ doesn't mean anything when your random newfag can just look up the history of this chan. I'm not sure why you even brought it up.

The last sentence isn't what an average Sup Forumstard thinks. They are anti-Trump now because of Jewish people working with him. The irony is all politicians today have Jewish accomplices. So they larp as a result.

>I've been here since /n/
>unironically uses the term stormfag
nah, you're a newfaggot weeb larpin as a Sup Forumsack. You guys are so fucking easy to spot.

Sup Forums had way better nigger hate threads before you T_Dfags flooded in. I miss Tyrone comics.

Pol is nothing like it used to be! There's just way too many racists, homophobes and transphobes!! And angry white men who feel inadequate so they vent their frustration on the oppressed minorities! Fucking white cis/hetero men, always ruining everything.

Pol only cares about niggers when they do things we approve of.
At the end of the day they're still niggers.
By all means get a pet nigger to fuck your wifes daughter if that makes you happy.
Fuck off with this based nigger meme.

Because you care enough so much to hate anime and parade yourself about this. You're on an anime board's politics section. There will be anime here for as long as ever. If you have a problem with this go spam frogs on Reddit.

>because you came in here in early 2017
>projecting this hard
>not knowing how to link to other boards
>mrw

No seriously my dudes, is anyone going to hwlp me with this gif?

t. Stormfag

Lol you're serious? That post would be longer than the bible.
Jesus Christ, in the name of all that is cucked, please kys.

FUCK OFF AVATAR FAGGING WEEB PEICE OF SHIT

Only shills and faggots ever used the term "stormfag" because they got all butthurt about us shitting on niggers everyday

Shalom goyim

They're trying to turn Sup Forums into the controlled opposition

The only Sup Forumsack that shat on weebs was the Anglo-Saxon mask dude, and he at least had a theme for his shitposting.

>mrw
Yep, reddit.

where did i even hint at the use of a based nigger meme?

Trump is a crap president. He is infinitely better than Clinton but he is simply reforming obamacare instead of just axing it completely and Syria has been a growing mess since he took the presidency which says a lot about the situation.

Sup Forums used to hate niggers at one point, don't exactly know why it went tumblr tier.

It pisses me off when stormniggers pretend Sup Forums is their safe space.
This board stands for politics such as libertarianism, right wing, free market, etc.
Stormniggers are retarded because they don't seem to realize in the real world no one gives a shit about their autism.
Their political belief has ZERO support in formal politics, parties like golden dawn got like 1% of support, which is laughable.

Kys.

Btw, are you white ?

Feel free to post it anytime.

This place was even more racist back when it was /new/. I say the scope of discussion has expanded since it became Sup Forums, of course things became worse with reddit and magapedes started flooding the place.

That's not why. Stormfags usually derail topics and only shitpost their garbage without being willing to discuss adult politics. We hate niggers just as much as you do, you just act like the niggers you claim yourselves to hate instead of talk about economics or basic principles of government.

Delete this anti-semitic cartoon now you bigot!!! When did pol become so hateful?

>you care enough so much to hate anime
Where did I say I hate anime? I am very aware weeb culture is ubiquitous on every chan that doesn't mean Sup Forumsacks didn't call you a weeb for posting anime. If you honestly believe you could post anime reaction images here without being called a weeb you're either a newfag or delusional

Exactly.

I hear ya man, some serious fucked up shit here.

Sup Forums was always Stormfront. It's why moot deleted it for a while. I'd say that the white supremacy just ramped up because of how anti-white stuff outside of here has ramped up similarly. It wasn't as bad during Dorner than it was now for whites in the media. With that said I prefer old Sup Forums because we made no distinction between types of Jews and Sandniggers. All of them were bad. Now we have a de-facto Shiite Muslim and Militant Arab Support general constantly up and loads of people that unironically defend Islam and Judaism.

>he doesn't know mrw, mfw, tfw existed before reddit
Who are you trying to fool exactly?

Sup Forums has been a mix of Nazis, AnCaps, and Libertarians but all in all every political affiliation is represented here really. The one saving grace Sup Forums has is that they don't censor people for their ideologies like in other hugboxes.

Does Sup Forums actually not hate niggers anymore?

KYS newshit

I'd like to think we're all 18-30 years old here and the stormniggers here are in their 40s trying to make a cartoons website their home. They need to fuck off.

>I only came to Sup Forums from Sup Forums a year ago
WHY? I stopped really lurking Sup Forums in 2009, now I stop by less than once a month and it's just gotten even worse. Why would anyone go on Sup Forums in its current state?

>goes on anime site
>bitches about anime
Just go to voat already.
You fucking redditards are the Syrian refugees of the fucking internet.

Sage goes in all fields.

Except Sup Forums never "shat on weebs" all the time. If they did, animeposting would be as common as average Jewish or shitskin posters on Sup Forums, in which both represent less than 1% of the posters as proven via polls.

You can't say the n-word, that's racist and heteronormative hate-speech!! I have many black friends and you wouldn't DARE say that to their face. Bigot!

Not really, they went soft.

Your bait is terrible and you should feel like shit

>if they did
That's impossible to know you fucking retard. Not an argument.

this board was controlled by reddit since its inception, i'm glad we finally subverted it

>all the time
Reading comprehension, nigger.

mfw and tfw were always used, by mrw is used by literal redditors and 9gaggers, such as yourself, newenfaggen

i would make passionate love to your negro friends given the chance

You're on an weaboo site Amerimongrel.

>being this new
No you just assume that because it's less common

Long live hitler.

mfw is older than tfw, way older