See awkward-looking man drinking an iced coffee

>See awkward-looking man drinking an iced coffee
>"It's the feds! They're clearly following me!"
>Literally no one questions her in the comments

Are Chelsea Manning and her fanbase the dumbest fucking people on earth?

>her

>her
Nope, you're more dumb

She's done more for America than your sorry ass ever has.

no
"""""""she"""""" is probably
that guy very much looks like a fed

>her

>her
Fuck this traitorous faggot.

What exactly has """"""she"""""" done. You faggots won´t do shit, allthough everyone knows Obama fucked with the FISA courts and spied on US citizens, but it´s okay, because he´s a nigger.

What'd she do then tough guy?

>911

Deserters should be hanged along with trannies.

Chelsea E. Manning is an adult male with severe mental health issues.

Are you sure that isn't jack posobiec?

For all that she has done for this country I will respect her being called whatever she wants. Everyone knows she is a gay guy who wants to be kinda left alone and is shy. She's still a hero.

Started breaking the public from their post-9/11 mental conditioning. That's bigger than you think.

fbi nigger confirmed

he actually looks suspicious and after what it has been through I wouldn't blame them for being kinda anxious. they're a patriot even if they have a severe mental delusion.

>her

These are definitely the actions of someone who is mentally stable!

The guilt on this OathBreaker's soul weighs heavy.

wtf is Bashar al-Assad doing tracking Chelsea Manning for the FBI?

How tall do you think that guy is?

MAYBE PEOPLE ARE LOOKING AT YOU STRANGELY NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE FBI, BUT BECAUSE YOURE A TRANNY....

>eyes
Kek, Bradley was actually spot on this time. Noice.

I kind of agree desu. Done more for this country than most welfare queens.

How many times has his neg hole been pozzed since his release from prison?

mentally ill

>For all that she has done for this country I will respect her being called whatever she wants. Everyone knows she is a gay guy who wants to be kinda left alone and is shy. She's still a hero.
All you sicks fucks need put down like a diseased animal.

Wait since when is it free? I thought it was still in jail?

Reminder that he got MKUltra'd while in jail

Don't fall for the bait, my dude.

>Deranged tranny freak is so deranged xe thinks the FBI has been sent to follow xer to stop xer from smashing the patriarchy

They can't keep getting away with it!

I realize that all trannies are mentally ill so it wouldn't surprise me if she falls for the 'gangstalking' meme

>her
and that guy is clearly just confused at what he's looking at.

This is what happened 100000000000%

Probably just looking at the ugly fucking tranny walking up to him and randomly taking pictures. No fucking wonder this psycho was locked up

Ever go to Defcon? Shoes are the first clue to spotting feds.

More like because you just took 40 pictures of him.

Eh, not bad looking.

Would hook up for a one night stand/10

Jesus fucking christ. Looks like the joker got the best operation available.

>literally just looks like a dude wearing makeup
>has no shame over how revolting xer appearance is

I wish I had this kind of confidence desu. Or I suppose it's just self delusion.

>those shoes
>white man
>mid-age
>extremely short hair
>sunglasses
>that watch
>"le casual convo" jeans and t-shirt
>le buy something to look less suspicious

Thanks Obama

Everyone has been saying that for years in fed-paranoid circles, which makes me suspect the feds would start wearing other shoes if that's the main thing people look for.

This basically proves this guy is mentally ill suffering from being a paranoid schizophrenic faggot.

thats a dude

>Philly train station
He's just homeless. Wait, he's not black.

Why do people want transfags in the military again? Bunch of narcissistic faggots.

Chelsea is probably one of those gangstalking retards

>she
stfu fagget

im an very ugly bald manlet with no social skills and i would literary fuck a hambeast now im so desperate and i still have higher standards than you

that's fucking low mate

apply yourself

>LOL, the FBI are so stupid that they wear the same shoes every time when tracking someone and that gives them away!

>The FBI is full of a bunch of idiots! They're all low IQ, like 100 IQ at the most and they're all inept and dumb! I am much smarter than they are, LOL! That's why I'm so smart and I can spot them and they can never fool me!!! Hahahahah!!! Me Smart FBI Dumb! LOL!!!!

>her
He's clearly mentally unstable. He's going to commit suicide in few years.

>The United States let this into the Army
>The United States gave this access to classified intelligence

Friend is a local cop and his job is to lay beside a trashcan watching drug deals. Nobody in the world would ever guess the derelict hobo covered in urine with Saddam Hussein beard is a cop. He doesn't wear "fed shoes" when doing this either.

Same thing goes for feds, they aren't obvious at all and anybody who thinks they can 'spot a fed' from a watch or shoes and the current timeline isn't 1965 is textbook schizo.

Agreed. Though, when they post on Sup Forums it's usually easier to identify them. They've been tailing people a lot long than they've been shitposting so they're not as good at it. Eventually they'll get harder to tell who's a fed or not.

the fbi be like, why the fuck this guy keeps tagging us with men pictures

What tipped you off? Was it the sex change?

>He's going to commit suicide in few years.

Nah, he'll probably get his own talk show while the Middle East continues to crumble in the wake his leaks. The inability of the left in acknowledging that Manning influenced the Arab Spring (and therefore the Syrian war) is astounding.

It's Bradley, not Chelsea

> her
Cmon now wtf is wrong with you. Next your.gonna say the holohoax happened.

Maybe they aren't concerned with being noticed by manning or xir's posse, but want to avoid looking like the nazi SS to ignorant bystanders who might notice a dragnet of spooks stalking the perimeter of a person's movements throughout the day.

Poor guy was probably embarrassed because he was eating alone

>ever go to defcon?
>defcon
>defense condition

This cant be serious, this gotta be bait

He picked up the wrong straw. The black straws are for the large and extra large coffees, the green straws are for the small and medium coffees. Now he looks like an idiot with a straw too big for his drink.

Every hole's a goal my nigga

That man deserves our respect.

>Friend is a local cop and his job is to lay beside a trashcan watching drug deals. Nobody in the world would ever guess the derelict hobo covered in urine with Saddam Hussein beard is a cop. He doesn't wear "fed shoes" when doing this either.

>when your country has enough money to waste paying some meathead an exorbitant salary to degrade himself for the sake of disrupting petty street-corner level drug deals and millions of refugees but somehow doesn't have enough to pay down the interest on your sovereign debt funds

w00w daddio, we pay actual homeless people the price of a 40 oz malt liquor to do the same job for the cops here. This is your friend's entire professional career?

It would be funny to send some fake FBI profile confirming she is being followed, wouldn't it?

>some awkward tranny walks up to you when you're eating
>you pretend you didn't see it and grab your phone to look distracted
>he's still standing there
>"what the fuck, it's been like three minutes"
>look up
>he's taking pictures of you

How would you react?

>take pictures back

Clean buzz cut
Sunglasses
Those boots
That mil watch with time sync
That extra large straw in the coffee
That CC under his left waistband is printing
Those watchful dog like eyes
Honestly I wouldnt be suprised if he was a detective or agent of some sort tasked to tail manning in hopes of catching HIM doing something illegal.

Julian Assange promised to turn himself in if Obama let Manning out of jail. Obama called his bluff.

Then Assange said "Oh, I mean, let Manning out of prison immediately, and you waited a month, so the deal is broken."

>her

The testimony of bums paid in liquor doesn't hold up in countries with non kangaroo courts.

The small straws don't work great with medium drinks though. You either get one too long or too short. I go wth too long a straw, personally.

>she

If you ask me she could be the next woman of the year

God I would love to stretch out his tight, pink boipucci

She has a bigger set of balls than you.

This. Manning scoped out that stooge like a pro.

This how fucking dense can someone be. If this freak just got done trying to take 40 snaps of me, and then pulled some ever weirder shit. He prolly thought the fucking weirdo was stalking him, he just took 40 snaps

>she

It looks like he is in some government building anyway. There is bound to be an FBI agent there

>CC
I don't see it. Also, those aren't boots. Those are just shiny black shoes. The haircut is the only thing that would make me think he's a cop or something. I have a similar haircut, because it's what I had in the Army and just prefer when my hair is shorter now.

This, guy looks like a fed

>shirt open to his bellybutton
Gee, I wonder if it's just a coincidence that trannies always try to look like prostitutes.

>Call a bluff by appeasement.
>Zero consequences for the bluffer now appeased.
>Obama won??

We can only hope

what is assad doing in philadelphia

Offer to pound that boipussi

>CTRL + F
>"SHE"
>20 matches
please stop enabling mental illnesses

He is a fed though, you can tell by the shoes.

He does look like a Fed desu

Why do you need a shit camouflaged witness for petty drug deals? Is busting somebody buying a gram of coke really so important in Australia that it warrants paying a perfectly functioning adult to pretend to be a piss laden tramp living underneath a dumpster all day?

They could be implementing rent controls in Melbourne and Sydney with that money so you won't have to live on a $100,000 ditch sized plot of land fore the rest of your life instead.

>Those watchful dog like eyes

There is a mentally ill man standing in front of him taking a picture of him

>her

Well, Assange's reputation is now ruined, so it worked.