You all died

Do you remember when you died yet? In the meanwhile, enjoy the following information presented. It is the extinction of all life on earth. H1N1 adapts and evolved into AH9N7 with increased background radiation and mother nature giving it a bump.

I'm scared anons, hold me.

No need to be scared, it already happened. Doing a timeline of events to the last gasp of life on earth.

well... fuck?

Yeah...if you understand now that you have all been lied to about everything. Do you know where you all actually are now?

sage because this isn't GLP

what's this?

Suck it faggot. You are going to watch how you all died and fucked up.

in the latter half of the 20th century you all did something incredibly questionable.

where's the info from?

Disaster information relay service that monitors the surface of earth. How's the 1080p universe treating you all?

well, given my location some textures are washed out and some are grey/missing...

Notice how all the little 'blips' stop...the little 'blips' are the people reporting the spread of the plague they themselves accidentally created.

Yeah, that's the power cells in your 'countries' running out. Nuclear fusion only lasts for so long. Just thought that it would be important for you bunch to get an idea of the situation.

- The people that are left don't know how to fix the power supplies.
- The power supplies are breaking.
- The few remaining people left are stone age.

More to the point the matrix you put yourselves in is breaking in inches and there isn't a hell of a lot to do about it.

Elaborate, please.

i bet shit wont happen

checkem

Company named Baxter labs made H1N1 to make a vaccine to sell to a flu they produced in a lab. It got out of control obviously with the one world government being borderless and communist, it spread like wildfire without the borders to curb it's spread.

Shit already happened and most of you are the biproduct of a project that wasn't that well planned. This is just the notification that the 'matrix' service is about to go down hard without much notice.

You poor 'dreamers' are about to go offline.

Check'd and already happened. The dead deserve the right to know how it ended. You bunch are the last ones to notify.

Last man standing.

China.

China wins the world is what should be highlighted here...that and tribes that aren't connected to the communist jew cabal that WAS running things.

They are all dead now.

Good larp thread.

Only place with 'blips' of life are literally the only places with people left in them. The rest of the systems are all running headless at this moment in time. Eventually they'll break and the map will go dark.

I wish I were LARPing. This is one of the only truths you will find here. Rest of it is silicon fiction that recycles media and news. Even the AI has given up judging by the quality and effort being done by the media right now.

The sleepers all slept too long.

Are these screenshots out of order?

This makes me sad. I was hoping humanity would go in a beautiful nuclear blaze and some faggot virus.

Going from April to June. I have snapshots from everyday in 2011 until today.

Might want to mention something as well. Anyone going 'back' should be aware that AH9N7 is still very active and infects any type of organic life now except vegetation.

Earth isn't quarantined, but its certainly not safe.

this qualifies as some /x/ tier shit right here but i really dont know what to think about this one...

whats going on in this thread

will i have time to finish reading the stand, i only ever started it :/

Can you explain this in paragraph form? Interesting to read but not enough info.

They are very stupid. What did they think would happen using virus weaponization technology? They seen $$ signs...the virus they released seen hosts.

If it were conspiracy, yes. But now this will become political since it will become very difficult to cover up.

That planet is the bread basket for many of you. Without those food shipments or energy shipments, it will be very hard to explain away the current situation in those of your houses that AREN'T 1080p countries.

I was wondering why I've been stuck in "reruns" for the past few years. Lazy ass AI...

>All the meat suits on earth are dead.
>There is no longer an 'exit'.
>There are no more 'bridges'.
>Zero point is going to happen in one year on the 28th of August.

Nobody wins, everybody loses everything. That's what you are looking at. Since that's what happens when over capacity and playing with viruses

The world ended on Y2K.
This is limbo

shoot me some links regarding the strain of the virus pls

I was first to get sick with h1n1 in lithuania.. 3days in comatose state when i get on my feat schools go to carantine

The AI gave up. 'Humanity' is now officially classified as extinct.

you posted on /x/ in march and didn't elaborate then either. please actually fucking explain in simple english what we are looking at

>Only place with 'blips' of life are literally the only places with people left in them
but im alive?

>we are already dead

what are you talking about, OP

Are you saying that a plague is about to sweep the globe?

Even if true, not everyone will be killed

How to get back?

go google the image information. Or AH9N7. You'll find the western media is absent, yet all the rest of the world is in a panic about it.

You understand now the whole panic about Y2K? If you are a digital person, it is an extinction level event.

Well...I'm off for a Canada day BBQ. Have a good one.

You aren't. You died. You are all dead.

What is meatsuit, - person?
What is bridges/exit?

Why are you talking like a doomsdayer?

If this is true I believe a full report without goofy code words is in order.

1. If we are dead or in pergatory or whatever why would anything happen to us in a year? How would we "wake up"?

2. Or so you mean we are locked in sleep type chambers a la matrix and that's when we will die when the power stops?

Hello ancap retard please articulate yourself better. What are we looking at, where are pics from, what gives them and you credibility, and what if I have a really strong immune system?

lmao

fuck of CPL. you have been tooting this horn for years

Also if we are dead how can we use the internet. The same internet not dead people use. It makes no sense. But it is fun ngl.

Yeah, I don't get it ether. OP talks in past tense "we are already dead" when we are clearly not already dead. Is he using hyperbole, or is he suggesting something deeper. I get the feeling that he literally thinks that everyone is literally and currently dead but doesn't know it yet.

Are you saying we are in a simulation and our true physical bodies are dead, thus no escape from this place? Or what?

OP is a drugged out lunatic by the name of "CPL" who goes around the internet spamming that we all got killed by a flu virus

Take this retarded happening conspiracy shit to
At least explain wtf you're talking about before rambling on like a nut, fucking larper
sage

What year did we die?

And how come we have babies still? Ghost babies?

>Well...I'm off for a Canada day BBQ. Have a good one.

Naturally.

He doesn't even include a legend to explain what all the symbols mean. But a fun LARP if you never seen it before.

To prove my point, I am going to post OP's half baked ideas from other sites here so you all know how much of a goof he is

In response to being called a nihilist

Already happened. You are dead.

You don't. You are dead.

I know we are dead...
I know we are stuck as well.
How does one get out of this?

CPL's musings on how an """AI""" could construct a person (he obviously doesn't understand machine learning)

You don't.

No I don't. But this is to inform you Hydro is pulling your plug.

Worst thread. Worse than every single Yellowstone eruption thread combined.

So the culprit is ai, not humanity that created a virus???

so, then, I must conclude that you think our consciousness/personality was digitized and uploaded to a simulation by an AI

why would a malevolent AI bother?

shitty larp
take of the flag leaf

>H1N1 adapts and evolved into AH9N7
Okay? What the fuck does that mean and how does it relate to your picture?

No, seriously. Are the letters and numbers supposed to indicate entry and exit codons in the virus? If so, are you saying that this shit's easier to transmit? What do the colors mean?

You said this shit can now infect everything except vegetation, right? Is that what changed with the shift in the entries and exits or something? Either this shit can be contracted or spread differently now?

No, seriously, spoonfeed me like an idiot. Please.

>Hydro is pulling your plug.
what is Hydro?

I think op is playing plague inc

he is trolling you, google CPL zerohedge

>coughing today
Welp. Looks like I'm done for lads.
Remember my memes.

>Do you remember when you died yet?
>I know we are stuck as well.
Spoonfeed me this, too. Are you saying we're in some kind of simulated continuation of life and that we all died at some point? And that this "AI" is doing a shittier job now? What are you saying?

Okay.

how much does it cost to move to Greenland's east coast and become a migrant hunter?

anyone know someone I can apprentice?

Goodbye, you FUCKING LEAF

>>/x/

Time to go to mars?

Delet this

what are you saying spooky user

Makes sense. All the mindfucking synchronicities, all the """coincidences"""
They're part of the AI program fucking up while giving us a world that's a representation of our thoughts/fears.

At last I truly see

Sage and report this dumb LARPers thread

Can someone well educated on the subject explain to me what the fuck is going on.

You died.

god fucking damnit I died

so what happens now op do we come out or are we just going to fade away...................

we need the cruz

Without manteinance, the hardware will deteriorate. Parts of the program will glitch, some others will disappear altogether

i blame the chinese honestly, the chinese said that almost all of our chicken was going to be infected and we get some of our shit from china.

From what I understand:

-OP is not this CPL guy
-in 2011 H1N1 broke out across the world
-H1N1 was produced in a lab so Baxter Labs could make money off of a vaccine
-the virus got out of control and mutated into a new strain, AH9N7
-in a last ditch effort everyone was uploaded into some sort of VR Earth
-the real versions of us in the real world are moslty dead, anybody who isn't is Mad Maxing it right now
-with no way to resync(?) or real and virtual selves (because our real selves are dead), the VR world AI has essentially given up and we'll all go offline

Tht's how I read this anyway.

Oh wow some screen shots with no names, no sources no nothing. OH GEE OH MAN WHAT WILL WE DO

so what happens do we get a restart i kind of believe you i have one thing that makes me believe im already dead.

>Uploading consciousness

Oh boy I herd of stupid but this is takes the cake.

Oh God! When is summer over? Sage.

Is this the psychotics thread?

Why is there even /x/ anymore?

because muslims like you forget to sage.

You all now know you're in Hell and the New World Order elites are the servant demons to the Devil, the so called "fallen angels", and the Devil rules this Hell from behind a veil and the radical Islamists are the minions of Satan who are here to make you suffer.

OP probably has HIV and a psychosis.
Maybe he is LARPing about an infection which got us all infected already but didn't break out yet?