Black Boy BTFO

Black Boy BTFO

Black pussy is the final redpill

That bitch sounds jealous as fuck. Probably bought a 14 inch white dildo to suction cup to a folding chair so she can pretend her life will be fulfilling.

Now wait a second, are you implying we were kings and the like?

The comment complaining sounds like Sup Forums

There is nothing so satisfying as an asshurt nigger obsessed with white dick lunging into black gash.

I laugh everytime i see that "we´re africans" argument.
No, you´re not, real africans laugh at you.

>flag
>fb preferred language

like 1 in 10 black guys even date black girls anymore, we all moved on to white women

Good eye

You have to go back

Wowow someone for sure got tiggered by multiculturalism :^) Why are African-Americans and negroes in general are such fuckin hypocrites?

WMBW is literally the least likely "just as a sexual object" combination I could think of.

look at the salty sheboon in the comments.

Statistics say that your success with white women is on par with your success in math class.

Also, obsessing over the women of a different race is conceding your inferiority

What is the most likely?

WMAF

niggers are so ugly

It's more likely WMHF and HMWF.

>you have superior genes
Do these apes non ironically believe that?

Black women, who are not ghetto, love white men

Black women are very receptive to the touch of the white man.

I've met some based Kenyans and Rhodesians are uni and they fucking hated the african american/culture.

Like we give a shit IRL...

>Racists have a special place in hell
>#teamslave

that guy is woke af

Don't do this.

suddenly, everyone on Sup Forums chants "bleached" and laughs, writes keks

this is just as bad as opposite BMWF - in the end, baby would look like shit, not white.

It's the lefites retardation of thinking that it's not racism when you word it positively.

Just like how they will praise a black kid as new Einstein for doing something ordinary like reading a book.

BOY YOU GOD

bf/wm is the last hope for the traditional conservative family unit

only matters if it's the women because they are the bottleneck to population growths. the guy could theoretically impregnate a hundred other white women before his mixed kid is born.

so your post only really makes sense if you assume that anyone on Sup Forums cares about the moral high ground, which most don't. we just want to "win".

Is that the "Swedish" track-running black girl with the huge ass?

What is this nigger shit?

>Language settings

Le 50% country.

You mean WM/HF?

Reading that sounds so silly an contrived.
What a fucking beta.
>You can't understand this human, because they too are human!

That post just confirmed that only niggers don't know what dominant and recessive genes are.

I always thought WMAF was for beta whites that can only get a 5/10 asian

nice try, jeb

Black women want their daughters to have good hair. The one and only way for them to get that is with white sperm.

COLONIZED

Time to racemix with non-degenerate black women Sup Forums. Just accept this as the future.

WE

Slow and steady wins the race.

because they're dumb fucking niggers?

its not OPs pic, thats been around for a while.
nice try though detective

>Black pussy is the final redpill
No, black pussy is the Valtrex pill.

some blacks are based though

The difference is that Sup Forums's beliefs are more inline with reality than the commentator's. White men don't sexually objectify black women at all, with most white male/black female relationships being strong due to more than sexual objectification. Meanwhile, the only reason white women would go with black men is due to sexual objectification of "muh alpha, and muh nigger dick", as there is no reason for a woman with an IQ of 100 to go with men who have 85 IQs and low income, other than for physical/sexual reasons.

not to play niggers advocate but if a white person has a baby with a black "person", doesn't the baby usually come out more black than white?

All women want a handsome white guy, is this really news? Don't let the fucking jew propaganda get to you lmao.

Only reason a white woman would go black only is her having serious mental/daddy issues, virtue signaling or realizing that no respectable white man want her fucking roastie ass.

kek

shadilay my dude!

Why are virgins always so jealous when it comes to interracial relationships?

Niggers like this think dominant genes = better

They don't understand it at all

They think dominant means a gene is literally better. They don't know about selection and expression.

Why don't you have a white-washed, loyal black gf Sup Forums?

White men with black women is just as disgusting as white women with black men. Race mixing must be shunned in all possible situations.

depends on how white you're

>but... but muh dick
aww man sheeeeiittt i done got learned today

See teeb mind vihaseks ka!

Nothing wrong with dating and impregnating Hispanic women.

this darkie is pretty hot since she has white features

Depends on how black they are. Many nignogs in America are quite mixed.

Oh look it's the daily pls fuck niggers and stop being racist thread

sage

reminder to all the white boys here that melanated queens are still owned seminal reparations

Not gonna lie. I'm not attracted to black women at all but this slave shit is pretty hot desu.

Nuke Amurica the land of niggers cucks mongrels and fags

Well, 14 inch dildo definitely is filling.

>says the faggot with the democrat avatar

>Get black woman
>Play "Southern House Negress"
>Make her cook
>As you eat the meal, make her sing slave songs
>And strip for your entertainment
>After the meal, tell her, "A might fine supper, Harriet."
>Bend her over the table and take her in a manly fashion.

HOT
>HOT
Hot
>hot

Why dont you reveal your flag then faggot?

Says the literal nigger lover

>says the faggot who elected a nigger president

wtf I love racemixing now

Hi check those digits

Nuke the shitskin states and we'll thank you with flowers

SAUSE
A
U
S
E

Sort of agree with the sistah.

Britney white

Brittney WHITE.

his shoes and the red tie and pocket square = he's poor, middle class at best. rich white men only date hot white and asian bitches

This is a nigger hate thread now

He's Eastern European. If he makes $40k USD a year, he's richer than all of Bulgaria.

>blacks against race mixing
OK
>whites against race mixing
NOT OK WTF KYS

>superior genes

lol

BURN

Love how he so effortlessly pulls her like "get down here bitch"